Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has everybody voted by now?

11 votes altogether.

So that's about everyone, right?

I want to post but I'm ready to fall asleep.

Hi Iatos.

And I think that's it..

Gator...?

I guess I'll make another poll. But there are no ties...

It's open, yeah!

Oh... that's not weird... maybe he's reading along but he's not joining.

That's what I figured, wasn't sure if he was a friend of someones who was planning on joining. Also, when I mentioned tiebreakers I could have sworn there were 3 votes for Atharos as well. Guess that's what I get for skimming things while at work.

Maybe we should ask if they wanna join?

Like I said before, I suggest the top 3 is scored:

#1(s): 50 points
#2: 25 points
#3: 15 points

Then we vote again in a week, count the scores again and decide the winner. That way introvert characters can also develop to be more like a leader if they wish

So the choices are...

Tachibana
Gentry
Atharos

The thing is, for runner ups and all, we would have to choose which one gets the 25 and 15 points, and that's unfair since they're pretty even.

Is it almost time for me to post? ;w;

I mean, there's no harm in the normal vote. I think the other way is just a little More than necessary. In a real life situation you can possibly pick someone who may not be the best choice, and you might Miss someone you wouldn't notice at first would have leader qualities. For the sake of getting the leader stuff in character I think just going with a regular vote is fine.

Good morning.

Only reason this is here is because for some reason my tablet won't let me save it...

Username: Noiz
a802b1b2eade1a1cdb9b00a7f5cab06a.jpg

Name: Eishi "The boy of the swamps"
Country of Origin: The swamps of Verdant
Personality:

Eishi has some pretty great logic and reasoning skills for someone his age, he can fall into the trap of thinking to much about his actions and acting to little. That combined by several years almost cut of from the outside world has left him with a bit of problems when it comes to social interaction or being around others in general.

Short Biography:
All of Eishi's life the swamp has been at balance and all has been good. Sure it has been rough at points, but nature is rough and only the strongest survive and in the swamps of Verdant this become increasingly true. The weak, slow and dumb won't survive her as mostly anything here is looking for a reason to kill you. But Eishi and his family has always lived a good life here or that was until things became even worse.

When the Pokemon began running rampant it threatened the fine balance in the swamp. Pokemon that had survived and thrived in this area were killed of or they turned into what some might call monsters. Something had to be done and thankfully it seemed that other countries had the same idea.

Eishi's father was given a note were he was asked to volunteer to join an army in Phoenicis, but refused to. He needed to stay and protect his family, but in his stead the family has sent Eishi who has proven himself more the capable and as his father says "If you can survive her, you can survive a war"

Other:

Eishi is the oldest of 3.

His father was a soldier a long time ago.

He has never actually had to fight to kill anything in face to face combat, but has instead become a great hunter and excels at setting traps and luring things to were he wants them.

He has had all of his Pokemon for a rather long time and formed close bonds with them

Weapons:
Staff

Naraku the male Joltik

Moves:
-Stickweb
-Electroweb
-Spark
-Bugbite

Naraku might be a bit small, but he still has a habit of picking on things bigger then him, which means.... almost anything. His preferred method of fighting is placing webs everywhere and having then luring things into them, much like Eishi's fighting style. Despite the tiny spiders love for a good fight he also enjoys some one on one time with Eishi.

Decorem the female Kirlia

Moves:
-Teleport
-Psystrike
-Heal pulse
-Psychic

Decorem really does not like the swamp at all, she hates both the smell and about how rough the area can be at times. However her love for Eishi and his family has made her stay and she has turned into the family's main form of transport. She might not be a mount, but her ability to transport at least 1 person and his or her pokemon has proved useful.

out of all of Eishi's pokemon she is the one that enjoys fighting the least and she will rather teleport away then fight.

Sagikasai the male Litwick

Moves:
-Smog
-Confusion Ray
-Will-o-Wisp
-Inferno

Sagikasai like much of Eishi team this little candle does not look like much, but don't let that trick you. The small guy will confuse you, sett you on fire and watch as you run around trying to figure out what the heck is going on. He loves playing games and people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Wopster

Name: Ulric

Country of Origin: Phoenicis

Weapons:
hand-and-a-half-training-sword-92bkhnh-full-1.jpg

Pokemon:

Charizard-
250px-006Charizard.png

Name- Drag
Gender- Male
Moves- Flamethrower, Fly, Dragon Rage, Slash
Personality- Charizard is the brute force of the team, head strong. He attacks first and doesn't think before hand. He is in charge and is Ulric's mount for battle. He is Urlic's oldest pokemon and is fiercely protective of Ulric,he would do anything to save his friend. Along his stomach is a long jagged scar from a battle

Alakazam-
250px-065Alakazam.png

Name- Psy
Gender- Male
Moves- Psychic, Disable, Confusion, Ice Punch
Personality- Alakazam is the strategist, he thinks of the best way to attack, when and where to hit the enemy. He is a lot calmer then charizard and often has trouble making him listen. He is Ulric's 2nd oldest pokemon, he is also very fond of him and would do almost anything for him.

Riolu-
riolu.jpg

Name- Lu
Gender- Female
Moves- Force Palm, Bullet Punch, Counter, Bite
Personality- Riolu is the youngest of the three pokemon, he is a mix of both charizard and alakazam, he has a lot of brute force but thinks first. He has been with Ulric since he hatched and sees John as a great friend, he is very loyal and possibly the most loyal to Ulric

Appearance:
5688-764192506.jpg

Personality: Ulric at first comes across as a flirty, arrogant, douche. But once you get to know him he is a very caring, extremely protective dude. He has a short temper, willing to do anything for friends. But if you piss him off, he will most likely hit you. He is not one to take charge but one to do his own thing.

Short Biography: Ulric hates talking about his past, either people from his land will pretend to like him or people from other lands will hate him. He is the son of a noble but doesn't identity with his title. He joined the Phenocis Army as soon as he could and has been a knight for around 4 years now. He is mainly used as a spy or scout, to infiltrate quietly, do the mission, and get out with minimal detection.

As soon as he heard of a mission to find what was making the pokemon go mad he signed up, ignoring his fathers wishes. Now he just hopes he can find whatever it is, and stop it.

Theme song: Highway to hell

Last edited by a moderator: