Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt it. ^^

I just checked the rules. Nope.

On one hand, I'm thinking of porting Lind to this RP. On the other, I'm thinking of using a similiar, yet different character.

I guess it's time to brainstorm for a bit.

Hopefully the new one will have a better result! I'll look into joining it later tonight, hopefully with Gentry.

On another note, if you guys are looking for another Pokemon RP, I'm trying to gauge some interest for a present time tournament style RP focused on player vs player battles. Would love to have you guys in it if it does start.

Link is here

You can, but people have to warn the group first. The issue is that you can RP mature things but not smut.

I'll look into it.

Excuse my absence
I'm busy with a lot of things and I have to keep track of another rp in order to make it an anime, or so they plan, and I'm supposed to remember everything that happens. Honestly i like this rp and I want it to keep going and I will get a post up as soon as I can.

I got like no alerts from this! T^T

I'm gonna make a post now. I've waited long enough and if's about time this thing was revived.

It's revived. On another forum.

But we're ready to head out.

On another forum? I didn't know this... mind if you link it to me?

Another forum?

Is that the official new thread or something?

Lawl xD
It worked fine for me

The RP seems to be dying on RP Guild, but I'm not giving up!

Alright! Who's up for round 2! Or 3 for that matter.

I really want this to continue on here, how about we do a headcount and see if we could perhaps do a small timeskip?
Perhaps we could move along to when the group finally reaches Aurios and go from there.