Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions: Minarawr
Yeah, you said this would get mature, so why not go all out?

So, what's the first destination?

First destination is Aurios, but we gotta cut through Leonias and Argent, first. Then we have to go back and search Argent and Leonias before moving south again.

*collapses* Posted.

@Ambra. I suppose leading up to a sex scene can be just some slight-medium level petting and then just fade to black?

@Crow do you think Lind and Thea might become friends? :oo

@Crow do you think Lind and Thea might become friends? :oo

Yeah. Nature lady with wild child. I guess I could say it would be natural for them to get along.

Yeah. Nature lady with wild child. I guess I could say it would be natural for them to get along.
Brilliant. Nice one XD

If anyone would like to, we can do a little collab between Atharos and X character. Atharos, while anti-social, would not be opposed to friends.

Alright, @Sen. ^^

And I'd like to do one in between Suzume and Atharos, @Limeypanda. :o

Sweet, I'll send you a PM in a sec, and we can do some sort of collaborative action!

If anyone would like to, we can do a little collab between Atharos and X character. Atharos, while anti-social, would not be opposed to friends.
Thea would be too much for Atharos ; ;

Shui is also open for interaction. Though, don't expect some jubilant, starry-eyed character out of him. He's a weird one! :P

That sounds like more fun than not. :P
Perhaps they can interact later? :oo
All I can imagine is an overexcited girl bugging an anti-social, grumpy man. XD