Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wyeth is available so anyone can get him. :)

How's everything doing?

Tomorrow's the last day of my exams.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
That's awesome! You can do it~

*Stretches as he slowly gets out of the shower and stares longingly at his bed.*

Morning.

Reactions: Minarawr
I'm staring longingly at my bed too. But today is a day of work. Also known as a day of grinding at League. ; n;

Reactions: Mu
I've fallen out of love with league, at the moment. I only end up playing it with friends.

The 0-7 ranked stretch probably helped that falling out of favour QwQ

My boyfriend is aspiring to become good at it, and thus I know (and dread) the struggle of ranked. I'm not looking forward to it.

At least, if I get Bronze V, the only way to go is up. ;w;

Reactions: Minarawr
i'm so used to being gold, that the 0-7 has been a little soul crushing. A number of the games, I haven't been able to identify what I could have changed.

Anyway, working on Collabs: Shui first, then Suzumi.

I'm pretty sure that ranked League is supposed to be souk crushing, unfortunately. :( You'll get back to where you are.

Alright!

Here begins the grind. Wish me luck!

Time for my own attempt at grinding league. Lets see how low I drop after the inevitable 0-10 start.

Even if it's bad, don't feel bad. You'll get there eventually; think of it as a really tough college course. If you study and practice, you'll pass, but not without losing part of your soul. ;w;

What's your summoner name? Just curious. Mine is Ambra.

I'm searching you up and I can't find you... trying to send a friend request. DX