Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shui is also open for interaction. Though, don't expect some jubilant, starry-eyed character out of him. He's a weird one! :P
The choice is yours. Considering there is literally weeks for the characters to interact with each other, it seems highly likely that Shui and Atharos would at least have the opportunity to interact. If you're interested, PM me.

Shui is also open for interaction. Though, don't expect some jubilant, starry-eyed character out of him. He's a weird one! :P

Oh God, more weird charries! D:

I'll definitely interact with him in a little, when you post and stuff. :)

So, is Tachibana-Thea-Gentry still in play?

The choice is yours. Considering there is literally weeks for the characters to interact with each other, it seems highly likely that Shui and Atharos would at least have the opportunity to interact. If you're interested, PM me.
Righty-oh! Messaged~

I'm just curious. Who knows how to read and/or write? Being medieval times, I'd expect it to be rare.

Suzume knows how to do both and Wyeth doesn't know how to do neither.

I'm just curious. Who knows how to read and/or write? Being medieval times, I'd expect it to be rare.

Suzume knows how to do both and Wyeth doesn't know how to do neither.
Surprisingly, Shui does. He learned at the temple at which he studied and trained to become a warrior-priest.

Atharos is able to both read and write. One of the benefits of half-royal upbringing is that you are expected not to embarrass the family name by being an idiot.

Prior to losing his family, Tachibana has been taught how to read and write to some extent. His wife taught him a little more and-

- Is there a unified language or do Eastern and Western lands have seperate language?

There is a unified language. ^^

So are people working on collabs? :D

I guess xD

Anybody else want to interact?

Wyeth is free.

And I'd like for collabs to be occasional, if that's alright.

Quinn is also avaliable.