Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well this is awkward.

I guess i'l make my character now though maybe after i get some sleep.

Though one question, is Fulmion like western-styled like the two other factions? just making sure before i start making my character.

Though one question, is Fulmion like western-styled like the two other factions? just making sure before i start making my character.
A Fulmion character? Quinn approves!

@❖Cats❖ Please refrain from posting in the IC thread before your sheet is done/accepted. ^^

Everyone is so anti-social xD. Kiyoshi will have so much fun trying to get everyone to talk with each other lol.

I'm so busy, but I still want to join. ×_×

Sorry I haven't got my post up :( Every time I try I get called into work! Dx

Can I get updated on whats been happening so I can get a post up when I get home tonight? Where exactly is my character supposed to start out?

Sorry I haven't got my post up :( Every time I try I get called into work! Dx

Can I get updated on whats been happening so I can get a post up when I get home tonight? Where exactly is my character supposed to start out?
Your charrie is supposed to start out at the Phoenicis castle where a banquet for the campaign is being held. Everyone's just been eating and the like.

And I am having a good League of Legends day~

I resent that remark. Atharos is judging the shit out of people based on apperances.

Oh, funsies. May your Viktory be glorious and may your junglers gank better than mine.

He sure is a nice one :P

Haha yeah. I main mid lane as Ahri so it's kinda hard early game. XD

I'll post ASAP, at the movies right now ^^"

A Fulmion character? Quinn approves!

Oo could Quinn and my character be from the same village? (that's burnt down) because that's what i kinda originally intended for her and she has a houndoom which may or may not have caused the place to burn.

Reactions: Mu
Oo could Quinn and my character be from the same village? (that's burnt down) because that's what i kinda originally intended for her and she has a houndoom which may or may not have caused the place to burn.

Oooooo, that sounds interesting~
Sure, why not? Would they be friends (ex-friends) or just know each other? He won't know she was the cause.

@Minami Your character has a lot of Oriental names for someone from a western civilisation-esque nation. A traveller, I presume?