Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright I will!

fKyv2cH.png

I will give you this gem before I leave

Favorite Pokemon fusion ever.

RE: eating pokemon, it's kind of mentioned in the games with the slowpoketale in G/S

I made a pokemon cross over that held the same principle of eating certain pokemon ^^

Also, Luminous, I figured you missed my post, but would it be possible for Minami's weapons to be made in Argent of Phoenicis (think I spelled this wrong) while she was traveling?
I figure the country's people hate each other, but there could be exceptions right?

Or she could have studied the style of weaponry and based her ideas for her weapons on those before having them made?

Also, do psychic pokemon still hold the power to speak to certain humans (or perhaps only their owner due to their bond) or do we disregard that fact entirely? Like how lucario can telepathically speak to humans and such

Well, there's normal broadswords, lances, bows, halberds, maces, warhammers, etc. ^^

I might start the RP now. Not sure. I have the time and all.

I replied here. But sure, I guess, if she's been traveling around.

And we disregard that, btw.

Ah thank you ^^ I would hate to have to rewrite my entire weapons section and find new names xD

Noted ^^ no telepathic talking

Are you going to add her appearance soon? And wow there's a lot of Noivern. XD

Are you going to add her appearance soon? And wow there's a lot of Noivern. XD
I compiled a list of all the characters in a notepad document just to reference when making posts. Lots of Noivern and lots of people from Argent.

I thought the amount of Argentians and Phoenicians were the same. XD

Oh, I guess you're right it is. There's just 4 characters from Argent right after another in the list, which is why it looked like so much more haha. Still, relative to the other countries there's a lot more phoenicians and Argentians than others, which is totally fine but just interesting. Makes for some good interaction, an opportunity to explain it in character, ect.

Looking for a picture for my appearance now ^^

And if I'm correct there's only two people from Aurios xD

I chose my lands by fitting character environment

Eevee. Kimono Sisters. Bell Tower. Ho-Oh. Phoenicis.

Dragons. Caves and stuff. Leonidias.

With this many Noivern I'll be sure to enjoy myself. Wonder what makes them so attractive. Maybe I'm just not enough of a Noivern person.

I just realised that I'm like the only guy with a Pokemon that can be considered fully aquatic. Then again, just look at Frillish and Inkay.

There's only one person from Leonias! No love for Entei? :(

Getting up intro in a bit.

Phoenicis Rules xD.

Aaw it closed before i could make a character :/ have fun i guess.

@Luminous I added my character appearance ^^

The social awkwardness is real xD