Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oooooo, that sounds interesting~
Sure, why not? Would they be friends (ex-friends) or just know each other? He won't know she was the cause.

Yea they could be ex-friends. Though i wouldn't say that her houndoom (houndour at the time) caused it on purpose.

Username:
ResolverOshawott
Name:
Cazanna

Fulmion
Weapons:
A somewhat fancy looking longbow with a quiver of steel arrows.
A simple steel short-sword and two steel daggers.
(While she doesn't use melee weapons like longswords or waraxes, she has a short-sword and two daggers mainly in case of emergencies or running out of arrows)
Pokemon:
Basilius

Houndoom.600.1392933.jpg

Ability:
Flash Fire
Moves
Flamethrower | Dark Pulse | Sludge Bomb | Solar Beam

Despite being Cazanna's 2nd pokemon, he is her lead pokemon. Basilius is very protective of Cazanna and his teammates and acts as if they were own his own pack and often gets a little jealous when Cazanna is interacting with someone else but he of course knows he doesn't have Cazanna all for himself obviously. Though he also very, very grateful of Cazanna when she nursed him back to help when her home village burnt down due to the fire he caused because of the fact that someone from the village decided to kill one of his brothers who was still a houndour that was unfortunate enough to venture into the vilage. He now deeply regrets what he did.

Gaiana

sylveon____the_mirror_of_the_heart_by_jack_a_lynn-d6g5tsh.jpg

Ability:
Cute Charm
Moves
Moonblast | Psyshock | Shadow Ball | Misty Terrain

Gaiana is mostly what you'd expect out of a fairy-type, friend, quite a bit of a prankster, mischievious, a bit of a trouble maker and adorable. Though Gaiana has an ego that is bigger than her body and often thinks she can defeat most if not all pokemon, mainly because she's a fairy type and immune to dragon-type moves and sure as hell not intimidated by them in the least or by most things really but she will rather quickly back away from a steel-type and/or poison-type. But she will always stay by Cazanna's side or at lest most of the time if she isn't busy being curious about something, despite this she has been with Cazanna ever since she was born and was with her with the village burnt down, the two have a inseparable bond but isn't Cazanna's main pokemon due to the reasons above but doesn't at all mean Cazanna doesn't like this pink menace.

Demetria

pokemon__shiny_haxorus_by_mark331-d4ikyi2.jpg

Ability:
Mold Breaker
Moves
Dragon Claw | Brick Break | Poison Jab | Dual Chop

Like other haxorus, Demetria is usually a kind and fairly calm pokemon even for a dragon-type, but is very fierce and powerful when provoked. She is Cazanna's strongest physical attacker and probably most intimidating too as Demetria has been blessed with dark colored scales instead of the usual brown-ish color that most haxorus have.
And another note able trait is she has 4 claws instead of the usual 3 that most haxorus have.

Appearance:
aa9e1526f5b1b592ed7175e355593b87.jpg

Without her armor, Cazanna has a mostly lean yet fairly muscular build and stands around 5'7. She also looks fairly younger than she actually is which can be a bit bothersome or useful in some situations. She also has long unsual red hair that reaches down to her waist and is usually tied in a long single braid.

Personality:
Well Cazanna is a rather prideful and confident despite appearing shy and timid at first glance as she doesn't usually talk that much to strangers. Another interesting trait from her that she doesn't seem to worship any god but still believes that they exist, she just doesn't bother with joining a religion but if you asked which god she worships, she will by default answer Raikou, mainly because she's a little worried about the fact that she might get in trouble for answering she doesn't worship any of them or care for that matter. But she probably respects Raikou more than any of the other gods, being a native of Fulmion and all.

Short Biography:
The most vivid memory she has of her past is the village she was born into, getting reduced to ash when she was rather young and she clutching the eevee that has been by her side ever since she was born, as she watches her home and village get burnt to the ground from the nearby bushes she ran off to. When it was all said and done, she frantically searched for her parents and even her friend, Quinn but to no avail. But while searching through the burnt ruble, she had found a injured houndoom, of course her young and naive self didn't once at all consider that the injured pokemon caused the fire and thus with the help of her eevee at the time, Gaiana she nursed it back to help and formed a strong bond with it and had since been apart of her team. And had been going on many adventures ever since,

Though at some point she did begin to realized that her trusted companion, Basilius, most likely had caused the fire as considering due to how often it usually rains in Fulmion there were barely any fire types around but days before the fire started she remembers hearing very eerie distant howls during at night which often kept her up. But even then she often just try to brush it aside as she thinks that its important to put the past behind her and learn from it also.
Other:
She was friends with Quinn prior to the village burning down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our first shiny!

Though i wouldn't say that her houndoom (houndour at the time) caused it on purpose.
So does he have suspicions or did they break off because of something else?

So does he have suspicions or did they break off because of something else?

Considering houndoom is a dark/fire type and we all know how people in this universe feel about dark-types and considering houndoom actually looks like a demon i'm willing to bet he'd probably have suspicions.

Reactions: Mu
Speaking of superstition, I guess it's up to us to decide how superstition works for dual-type Pokemon. Each person to their own beliefs I guess, much like how we're all eating Magikarp and Eelektross.

It'll be interesting with combinations such as Dragon/Poison and Dark/Fighting.

Hey. Demon pandas. I like the sound of that.

Speaking of superstition, I guess it's up to us to decide how superstition works for dual-type Pokemon. Each person to their own beliefs I guess, much like how we're all eating Magikarp and Eelektross.

It'll be interesting with combinations such as Dragon/Poison and Dark/Fighting.

Hey. Demon pandas. I like the sound of that.

I'm willing to bet appearance would also play a important factor in superstitions, perhaps people aren't that distrustful of umbreons as they often evolve from eevees who i assume are common housepets due to being adorable normal types. And people might not think tyranitar is actually rock/dark type but rather think it's more rock/ground type due to its appearance. Drapion might just be mistaken for bug/poison type rather than poison/dark type etc.

And people would probably really not want houndooms or mightyenas around the village, especially houndooms considering the pokedex entries state that " The flames it breathes when angry contain toxins. If they cause a burn, it will hurt forever." and "Long ago, people imagined its eerie howls to be the call of the grim reaper."

And people would probably just not want to see a hydreigon ANYWHERE because it apparently attacks/devours anything in its path.

Finally posted. I don't know why I waited so long.

kaiseki-style dinner, comprised of sakizuke, hassun, mukozuke, takiawase, futamono, su-zakana, hiyashi-bachi, naka-choko, shiizakana, gohan, ko no mono, tome-wan, and mizumono

I understood none of this, lol.

Reactions: Chexmix
Morning guys

I guess I'll go ahead and include a minor bit of intro for Lind, as foreshadowing for her later appearance.

@Luminous
I gave Quinn a Clawitzer, since he's scared of fire I kinda wanted him to have a water-type as well. Hope you don't mind the addition.

Short post for me this morning, but I didn't want to be left behind. Have to go to work now though! look forward to reading posts throughout the day.

@Luminous
I gave Quinn a Clawitzer, since he's scared of fire I kinda wanted him to have a water-type as well. Hope you don't mind the addition.

The only issue I have with it is its name. People don't know what pistols are. XD

Alright, thanks!