Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luminous, what was wrong with my weapons? You only mentioned my name and lack of appearance, hence my confusion ^^"

Luminous, what was wrong with my weapons? You only mentioned my name and lack of appearance, hence my confusion ^^"

Well, she's from a western - based country and has oriental weapons, so she'll either have to be from Argent/Phoenicis or she'd have to change her weapons. ^^

Oh nevermind, I just read T^T

Uhmzz, so what would fall under more western style weapons? I have like no experience with those

Could I make it so that she got the weapons made while passing through either Argent or Phoenicis maybe?

We're up to about 15 characters now, do you think we could split into groups? We could do 2, probably 3 honestly. I think it would be a good idea since we're posting in cycles. Imagine being character 1 having a conversation with someone but having to wait through 10+ posts to respond to a question. It would make for a very choppy RP. You could just have the king divide us up randomly, but keep the groups diverse. We could always meet back up if characters die/disappear and the group gets too small.

Just a suggestion!

Oh nevermind, I just read T^T

Uhmzz, so what would fall under more western style weapons? I have like no experience with those
Well, there's normal broadswords, lances, bows, halberds, maces, warhammers, etc. ^^

I might start the RP now. Not sure. I have the time and all.

We're up to about 15 characters now, do you think we could split into groups? We could do 2, probably 3 honestly. I think it would be a good idea since we're posting in cycles. Imagine being character 1 having a conversation with someone but having to wait through 10+ posts to respond to a question. It would make for a very choppy RP. You could just have the king divide us up randomly, but keep the groups diverse. We could always meet back up if characters die/disappear and the group gets too small.

Just a suggestion!
I plan on splitting up the characters later on due to circumstances and all. Don't worry about it. :)

Yep. Just have to find a reason why and how. XD

Lemme see who isn't done with their characters first.

So far two or three people aren't done with their sheets. I don't think starting the roleplay will hinder them, as we'll be taking this slow, at first. Oh well, time to start writing!

Reactions: Chexmix
THREAD IS UP.

Mind if someone tags all of the people involved? IDK how to tag them...

the pokemon can talk right

and you just put an @ before their name

@Luminous

The Pokemon can talk to other Pokemon, but not to humans. ^^

Oh I see. Lemme do that.

Well, this is the first Pokemon RP I've been in that actually directly states that Pokemon are eaten as food.

Alright then. Time for Tachibana to chow down.

It's different, is it not? :D

I guess Yoghur- I mean, Ground Vanilluxe is an option then.

And Tachibana is open for interaction.

I dont I will be able to join this rp at the moment. I hope you guys have fun :)

@Luminous I think you should take the banner down now, since it's closed.