Initiation: A Story of Young Heroes OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the Speed Force I see? Because I'm pretty sure that the GM stated no OP powers. I'm a huge Flash fan, and let me tell you buddy, the Speed force is basically the objectively most powerful thing in DC.
Hey there, buddy. I asked QT before making him and got the okay.

EDIT:
Plus, I left out a lot of things that make it OP, like the infinite mass punch and vortex creations. I tried to make him as human as possible while still giving him an ability.

What If the shadow/dark energy manifests into a suit? That whay you can still get a beetle-like suit but leave the technology aspect for our WIP Cyborg up there.

--------------------------------------

I WANT EVERY CHARACTER TO SERVE A PURPOSE, THATS WHY I WANT VARIETY! **thats for everyone**

I was actually gonna make a cyborg but I was beaten to the punch, so I gotta think of sumthin else. CURSE YOU @Sasha Bliss !!!! Lol jk :p
lol sorry man

I sense emotions are high and concerns have arisen <<

I okayed the speed force because It will bring forth new possibilities for future story arcs. I understand the speed force is one of the giants in power rankings but note this character is still young (kid flash/impulse-like) and has not developed the true potential of his powers. This ensures that Zoom is no unstoppable and can be beaten by other heroes/villains.

So were gonna give it a try and if it becomes a problem will just.........idk......kill Zoom :)

Edito: Where are all the girl characters?

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune

I okayed the speed force because It will bring forth new possibilities for future story arcs. I understand the speed force is one of the giants in power rankings but note this character is still young (kid flash/impulse-like) and has not developed the true potential of his powers. This ensures that Zoom is no unstoppable and can be beaten by other heroes/villains.

So were gonna give it a try and if it becomes a problem will just.........idk......kill Zoom :)

I'd also like to tack on that I don't plan to write him as OP. I have zero intention of letting him, literally, run all over anyone's characters or trying to undermine the GM's decisions about his limitations. As I said before, I asked, and I even asked for ways to make him weaker both in my initial message to QT and at the bottom of my CS. My favorite characters are the non-powered Batfam and since we're already going to have a Robin-like character and a Red Hood would be too old to participate, it was either trying to tame the speed force or picking some kind of Lantern--which can also get OP.

And if it's a huge problem, I'll either bow out or make a different character. Or you can kill him, but pls don't because he's a harmless dork <3

Alright, I got you guys. I'm sorry if I came off as hostile. I've been in your situation before, and like I said, I'm a huge flash fan actually. I've just got a bad track record playing with speedsters so I was worried.

I've just got a bad track record playing with speedsters so I was worried.
It's all good and I understand the concern. I'm not going to godmod anyone, though and I'm incredibly easy to sway on things, so you don't need to worry c: Eb and I won't cause any trouble.

I planned to create a female character of its ok if I make a second character

Alright, I'm finally done. Holy shit did this take me forever. Also, with the existence of the Speed Force begs the question. Is this actually in DC? Or just an alternate, unrelated universe wherein the Speed Force also exists in more limited quantities? Additionally, how are we going to do villains and enemy NPCs?

Name: Ryan Gray

Vigilante Name: The Architect

Appearance:
Technomancer .jpg
tumblr_n17tzreVf51rhb3jxo5_1280.jpg

Height: 6'1"

Superpowers/Skills: Cumulative Superhuman Intelligence, Information Processing, and Resourcefulness
Ryan is a supergenius, but there's a bit more to it than that. He didn't start out as intelligent as he was when his powers manifested. Unlike others with Superhuman Intelligence, Ryan grows exponentially smarter every day, due to the specifics of his powers origin. After about two years with his power, he's already the sixth smartest person on the planet earth, and he's projected to reach the number one spot by the time he's 23. His brain thinks and functions at roughly 34 times the speed of that of the average being, allowing him to form equations and answers far faster than a normal person. Additionally, he doesn't specialize in any specific field of super-science, unlike many with higher intellects. He mainly uses robotic and cybernetic devices simply because it's easier for him to obtain the necessary resources for them than it is for biological creations.

As far as his combat abilities go, Ryan has a series of weapons tucked into his cybernetic arm, coming in the form of three distinct modes that the arm can be in at any one time, Slice, Blast, and Grapple respectively. The Slice mode is a Vibrational Blade that can be set between three distinct functions: Human, Inanimate, and Destruct, the last of which is covered below. The Human setting turns the blade's vibrational frequency into something that is incredibly painful, but non-lethal. As it directly applies vibrations directly to the target's nervous system, it circumvents some forms of superhuman durability. Though it is far less effective against opponents who have non-human nervous systems, and is no more effective than a large metal stick against those with totally alien biology. The inanimate setting is for use against constructs, robots, or inanimate objects, and causes the blade to vibrate at a frequency that allows it to cut through most anything, in a fashion akin to a lightsaber. With the Blast mode comes a Thermal Cannon that, despite it's name, does not actually alter the temperature of anything. Instead, it fires a line of specialized gas that when hit with an electrical current, either rapidly cools to absolute zero, or violently heats itself into white-hot plasma, depending on the setting. Because of the method by which it fires, the Thermal Cannon's freezing and heating effects come at a .0957 second delay from the projection of the gas, which in itself moves at around 300 feet per second. Like his sword, the Thermal Cannon also features a Destruct Mode, to be covered below. Lastly, comes the Grapple, mode. In Grapple, his arm extends at the wrist, with his hand at the end attached by a 120 foot steel cable. His individual fingers can also extend, granting an extra 60 feet of reach. The primary use for the Grapple mode is to swing around from point to point, though it is occasionally used to grab and reel in enemies, or bind defeated foes. Of course, with a foe bound up in his grapple, he can't swing anywhere.

He also carries a small arsenal of throwable weapons, consisting of knock-out darts and smoke grenades, though this can and often does change from mission to mission, depending on Ryan's funds and what is required.

Lastly comes Ryan's last resort, the Destruct Mode. When the weapon is in either Slice or Blast mode, Ryan can activate this mode via a verbal authentication code, which causes the arm to self-destruct in an enormous explosion. Roughly equaling the power of a modern thermonuclear bomb, this is by far Ryan's most destructive weapon. However, due to the requirement of verbal authentication, if Ryan were to activate it, he'd be mere inches away from the blast's epicenter, which would kill him instantly, no questions asked.

Weakness: Ryan's actual intelligence can be stripped from him via the same methods that counter or get rid of magic, however, unlike some spellcasters, anti-magic is only a temporary solution, as he will regain his intellect as soon as the immediate effect causing the magic-countering ends. Additionally, many of his devices are electronic in nature, and can be disabled by EMP attacks. He is also required to keep at least seven secrets, or he will lose his powers, along with any knowledge gained through them, permanently. Not only are these secrets crucial for maintaining his powers, they are also things that could be potentially dangerous, either for Ryan or for others if the wrong people discovered them. Additionally, while he's incredibly smart, he's still human. He's only so strong, so tough and so fast. While he can think and make decisions at incredible speeds, he's limited by his physical body's senses and movement abilities. He makes mistakes, and can only take so much punishment even when he's geared to the teeth with high-tech devices and armor, that is, if he's ever able to afford such things.

Ryan's biggest weakness is his wallet, as he's only been able to afford what gear he does have via a series of odd jobs and favors, and has had to all but forgo any and all non-ramen foods in order to be a hero. He does have a place of dwelling and laboratory in the sewers, which he's managed to maintain by siphoning off energy from the city's power grid, to run a patchwork yet effective generator, but he's basically homeless and starving.

Mentor: Nedral-than, demon-god of forbidden knowledge.

Additionally, many heroes and villains alike have been keeping an eye on him for some time, due to the potentially world-shaking nature of his powers. He's been given multiple offers by various groups to use his powers on their behalf, but he's turned them all down, wanting to go his own way and use his powers as he sees fit.

Personality: Ryan is a talkative, lighthearted guy, always slinging jokes and bad puns, regardless of the situation. His main flaw is that he doesn't really ever seem to shut up, regardless of how bleak the situation gets for him or others. That, and his tongue, which would make a sailor blush. He's been trying to cut down on the cursing since becoming a hero, but it isn't going well. He's got that sort of rock-star confidence about him that makes it seem like he always knows what he's doing. Most people compare him to Dante, from the Devil May Cry games. The good ones, not the shitty reboot.

Bio: Ryan lived the first 14 years of his life as a nerdy, but altogether rather boring individual, without much in the way of noteworthy achievements. At least, that's what he tells people.

In reality, Ryan lived with an absent father and an insane, drug-addicted mother for most of his life. His mother was horribly abusive, and dangerously, violently high more often than not. Early in his life, she burned the upper left half of his face with a hot pan, ruining his left eye dealing serious damage to his face. His mother used him as a vent for her various drug-related frustrations, and barely allowed him to so much as go to school. At what would be his 14th birthday, his mother sent him out to obtain a fresh set of needles, Ryan was kidnapped by a couple of cultists, who mistook his frying-pan burn scar for the chosen symbol of some sort of dark god. The cult, known as the Bringers of the Blissful Dark, had impressive mystical resources and skills, though were not particularly intelligent, relying more on brute mystical power over tactical, intelligent spellcasting.

Trapped cold, naked, and blind in the dark, Ryan was prepared to be sacrificed to Eredaun Mole'an, the demonic lord of ignorant bliss. Unfortunately for the cultists, Ryan was not the chosen sacrifice, and Eredaun Mole'an was not summoned. Instead, Ryan was connected to a rival god, Nedral-than, god of knowledge and the forbidden. Unlike many, he survived the connection, and wound up becoming the god's vessel on this plane. This granted Ryan incredible knowledge about all sorts of things, technology, biology, physics, mathematics, even magic, nothing escapes his grasp. Although, when it comes to magic, his experience being stuck in a dark, freezing cold cell for multiple days at the hands of purposefully ignorant cultists has resulted in Ryan not being particularly comfortable with the stuff. While he may eventually come to move on and recover from this, it won't be any time soon. Until then, he's chosen to stick to the mortal sciences for his crimefighting career. After being chosen by the otherworldly being, he used his new abilities to engineer his escape. However, in doing battle with the lead cultist, a woman calling herself Sister Silent, Ryan wound up with one of his arms being reduced to a mere skeleton of it's former self: literally. His right arm was almost completely destroyed, left with only blackened bones held together by the nature of Sister Silent's spell. The battle between the two was a bloody battle between Ryan's smart, tactical but weaker casting, and Sister Silent's devastatingly straightforward, yet ignorantly used and poorly applied spells he did come out on top, permanently scarred, and refusing to ever again use magic.

Since then, he's replaced his ruined arm and eye with cybernetic counterparts and became a quite successful hero, having taken down the vast majority of Eredaun Mole'an's cult, and made a large dent in the Irish Mafia. Unfortunately, Sister Silence managed to escape, and is likely to have begun re-creating the Bringers of the Blissful Dark. He's got a small crew of his own villains, though few are superhuman, as Ryan tries to avoid fights he isn't sure he can win. He does however, have a few superpowered foes, only three of these are anything notable: the above-mentioned Sister Silent, a mafia boss calling himself Gunsmoke, and a brutish monster calling itself Slaughterhouse.

The source of Ryan's powers, Nedral-than itself, is rather neutral as to it's mission. Unlike most demons that seek to devour the world and/or plunge it into eternal darkness, Nedral-than hungers for one thing: knowledge. This makes Nedral-than, while dramatic and rather self-righteous, comparatively chill. As such, Ryan's only requirements to keep his powers are as follows: to tell the demon lord one new thing about the way he or another perceives modern world each week, (If he does not deliver, then his intelligence loses it's exponentially increasing property until he delivers on new information.) and he is required to keep at least seven secrets, lest he lose any and all of his abilities. As Nedral-than's vessel in the mortal plane, Ryan is beholden to him to a certain extent, being required to follow any direct orders given to him by Nedral-than, but is ultimately rather autonomous.

Also, here's his theme song, at least until the RP goes anywhere and he requires something else.

Last edited:
Let's stick to one for now and we'll see where we stand tomorrow/the next day
Really then can I use my female character and include my male character at a later time because I thought about it and don't wanna include him as of yet honestly in the group, i should have asked first if anything I would have made her first.

oc_commission__kogal_girl_by_mitgard_master-d5yj4h9.jpg

Name:
Mazra [pronounced Maze-Ra]

Vigilante (Superhero) Name:
Auburn

Height:
5'9

Superpowers/Skills:
  • Flight - Capable of self powered flight
  • Healing factor
  • Telekinesis (Capable of using telekinesis to increase impact of punches and kicks)
  • Telekinetic shield
  • Can delve into a persons mind through contact with her hand (Hand has to placed on the persons face and they go into a trance when she activates this power)

Weakness:
- Iridum which is a rare earthly metallic compound can tear through her shields and shuts down her immune system causing her to grow weak. If she has too much in her system she goes comatose

- Specific soundwave as her brain is weak to a specific sound wave that sends her telepathy haywire, causing her to lose control

-Delving into someones mind someone with strong mental abilities can damage her psyche with unpredicable consequences. Also risks the chance of damaging the mind of the person who she delved within.

Mentor:
No mentor but considers Emerald as the closest person to a mentor

Siryn.jpg

Personality:
Mazra is a talkative, sweet girl, always happy to interact with others, regardless of the situation she has a smile on her face. Her downfall to her personality is that she is naive and puts trust in everyone, regardless of how evil they are and no matter the situation she truly hates violence. She is kind but when she gets mad she is capable of going berserk.

Bio:
Mazra is from a humanoid alien race with an enhanced frontal lobe. This gives her race great telekinetic and telepathic powers but she just started learning to master her powers as they don't develop until they reach a certain age. Mazra had just reached that age.

Her kind was experienced in space travel and while exploring space with other members of her race there was an attack on the planet they were on. While trying to escape in self manned pods there was a great explosion sending the path of her pod off course and she was in a comatose state as the life support in her pod had to in order to save her life. She crashed on earth and somehow her link to her race was broken. She awoke in a human hospital and upon contact delved into a doctors mind which is how she instantaneously absorbed the human language. She delved into the humans memories of the human race and saw how humans are so she escaped using her powers.

She came across another alien female superhero named of emerald who promised the girl sanctuary. Emerald provided her sanctuary with heroes, and when she informed them of her story they vowed to help her. she stayed on earth while some tried to help her and unfortunately now the adult heroes have disappeared but she decided to step up as a hero until they returned

Extra: she's a starfire like character but not as ditzy

Last edited by a moderator:
Really then can I use my female character and include my male character at a later time because I thought about it and don't wanna include him as of yet honestly in the group, i should have asked first if anything I would have made her first.

Name:

Auburn

Height:
6ft

Superpowers/Skills:
  • Healing factor
  • Telekinesis (Capable of using telekinesis to increase impact of punches and kicks)
  • Telekinetic shield
  • Can delve into a persons mind through contact with her hand (Hand has to placed on the persons face and they go into a trance when she activates this power)

Mentor:

Siryn.jpg

Personality:
Mazra is a talkative, sweet girl, always happy to interact with others, regardless of the situation she has a smile on her face. Her downfall to her personality is that she is naive and puts trust in everyone, regardless of how evil they are and no matter the situation she truly hates violence. She is kind but when she gets mad she is capable of going berserk.

Bio:
Mazra is from a humanoid alien race with an enhanced frontal lobe. This gives her race great telekinetic and telepathic powers but she just started learning to master her powers as they don't develop until they reach a certain age. Mazra had just reached that age.

Her kind was experienced in space travel and while exploring space with other members of her race there was an attack on the planet they were on. While trying to escape in self manned pods there was a great explosion sending the path of her pod off course and she was in a comatose state as the life support in her pod had to in order to save her life. She crashed on earth and somehow her link to her race was broken. She awoke in a human hospital and upon contact delved into a doctors mind which is how she instantaneously absorbed the human language. She delved into the humans memories of the human race and saw how humans are so she escaped using her powers.

She came across another alien female superhero named of emerald who promised the girl sanctuary. Emerald provided her sanctuary with heroes, and when she informed them of her story they vowed to help her. she stayed on earth while some tried to help her and unfortunately now the adult heroes have disappeared but she decided to step up as a hero until they returned

that's one tall woman.

@-QT- I should be close to done with my character let me know if anything is wrong with him so far.

Name:

Auburn

Height:
5'9

Superpowers/Skills:
  • Healing factor
  • Telekinetic shield

Mentor:

Siryn.jpg

Personality:

Bio:

As long as her healing factor is like that of star fire or Spider-Man for example (where it's not like wolverine) then the character is accepted :)

Edit: OH, you need weaknesses

Alright, I'm finally done. Holy shit did this take me forever. Also, with the existence of the Speed Force begs the question. Is this actually in DC? Or just an alternate, unrelated universe wherein the Speed Force also exists in more limited quantities? Additionally, how are we going to do villains and enemy NPCs?

Name: Ryan Gray

Vigilante Name: The Architect

Appearance:
View attachment 105804
View attachment 105803

Height: 6'1"

Superpowers/Skills: Cumulative Superhuman Intelligence, Information Processing, and Resourcefulness
Ryan is a supergenius, but there's a bit more to it than that. He didn't start out as intelligent as he was when his powers manifested. Unlike others with Superhuman Intelligence, Ryan grows exponentially smarter every day, due to the specifics of his powers origin. After about two years with his power, he's already the sixth smartest person on the planet earth, and he's projected to reach the number one spot by the time he's 23. His brain thinks and functions at roughly 34 times the speed of that of the average being, allowing him to form equations and answers far faster than a normal person. Additionally, he doesn't specialize in any specific field of super-science, unlike many with higher intellects. He mainly uses robotic and cybernetic devices simply because it's easier for him to obtain the necessary resources for them than it is for biological creations.

As far as his combat abilities go, Ryan has a series of weapons tucked into his cybernetic arm, coming in the form of three distinct modes that the arm can be in at any one time, Slice, Blast, and Grapple respectively. The Slice mode is a Vibrational Blade that can be set between three distinct functions: Human, Inanimate, and Destruct, the last of which is covered below. The Human setting turns the blade's vibrational frequency into something that is incredibly painful, but non-lethal. As it directly applies vibrations directly to the target's nervous system, it circumvents some forms of superhuman durability. Though it is far less effective against opponents who have non-human nervous systems, and is no more effective than a large metal stick against those with totally alien biology. The inanimate setting is for use against constructs, robots, or inanimate objects, and causes the blade to vibrate at a frequency that allows it to cut through most anything, in a fashion akin to a lightsaber. With the Blast mode comes a Thermal Cannon that, despite it's name, does not actually alter the temperature of anything. Instead, it fires a line of specialized gas that when hit with an electrical current, either rapidly cools to absolute zero, or violently heats itself into white-hot plasma, depending on the setting. Because of the method by which it fires, the Thermal Cannon's freezing and heating effects come at a .0957 second delay from the projection of the gas, which in itself moves at around 300 feet per second. Like his sword, the Thermal Cannon also features a Destruct Mode, to be covered below. Lastly, comes the Grapple, mode. In Grapple, his arm extends at the wrist, with his hand at the end attached by a 120 foot steel cable. His individual fingers can also extend, granting an extra 60 feet of reach. The primary use for the Grapple mode is to swing around from point to point, though it is occasionally used to grab and reel in enemies, or bind defeated foes. Of course, with a foe bound up in his grapple, he can't swing anywhere.

He also carries a small arsenal of throwable weapons, consisting of knock-out darts and smoke grenades, though this can and often does change from mission to mission, depending on Ryan's funds and what is required.

Lastly comes Ryan's last resort, the Destruct Mode. When the weapon is in either Slice or Blast mode, Ryan can activate this mode via a verbal authentication code, which causes the arm to self-destruct in an enormous explosion. Roughly equaling the power of a modern thermonuclear bomb, this is by far Ryan's most destructive weapon. However, due to the requirement of verbal authentication, if Ryan were to activate it, he'd be mere inches away from the blast's epicenter, which would kill him instantly, no questions asked.

Weakness: Ryan's actual intelligence can be stripped from him via the same methods that counter or get rid of magic, however, unlike some spellcasters, anti-magic is only a temporary solution, as he will regain his intellect as soon as the immediate effect causing the magic-countering ends. Additionally, many of his devices are electronic in nature, and can be disabled by EMP attacks. He is also required to keep at least seven secrets, or he will lose his powers, along with any knowledge gained through them, permanently. Not only are these secrets crucial for maintaining his powers, they are also things that could be potentially dangerous, either for Ryan or for others if the wrong people discovered them. Additionally, while he's incredibly smart, he's still human. He's only so strong, so tough and so fast. While he can think and make decisions at incredible speeds, he's limited by his physical body's senses and movement abilities. He makes mistakes, and can only take so much punishment even when he's geared to the teeth with high-tech devices and armor, that is, if he's ever able to afford such things.

Ryan's biggest weakness is his wallet, as he's only been able to afford what gear he does have via a series of odd jobs and favors, and has had to all but forgo any and all non-ramen foods in order to be a hero. He does have a place of dwelling and laboratory in the sewers, which he's managed to maintain by siphoning off energy from the city's power grid, to run a patchwork yet effective generator, but he's basically homeless and starving.

Mentor: Nedral-than, demon-god of forbidden knowledge.

Additionally, many heroes and villains alike have been keeping an eye on him for some time, due to the potentially world-shaking nature of his powers. He's been given multiple offers by various groups to use his powers on their behalf, but he's turned them all down, wanting to go his own way and use his powers as he sees fit.

Personality: Ryan is a talkative, lighthearted guy, always slinging jokes and bad puns, regardless of the situation. His main flaw is that he doesn't really ever seem to shut up, regardless of how bleak the situation gets for him or others. That, and his tongue, which would make a sailor blush. He's been trying to cut down on the cursing since becoming a hero, but it isn't going well. He's got that sort of rock-star confidence about him that makes it seem like he always knows what he's doing. Most people compare him to Dante, from the Devil May Cry games. The good ones, not the shitty reboot.

Bio: Ryan lived the first 14 years of his life as a nerdy, but altogether rather boring individual, without much in the way of noteworthy achievements. At least, that's what he tells people.

In reality, Ryan lived with an absent father and an insane, drug-addicted mother for most of his life. His mother was horribly abusive, and dangerously, violently high more often than not. Early in his life, she burned the upper left half of his face with a hot pan, ruining his left eye dealing serious damage to his face. His mother used him as a vent for her various drug-related frustrations, and barely allowed him to so much as go to school. At what would be his 14th birthday, his mother sent him out to obtain a fresh set of needles, Ryan was kidnapped by a couple of cultists, who mistook his frying-pan burn scar for the chosen symbol of some sort of dark god. The cult, known as the Bringers of the Blissful Dark, had impressive mystical resources and skills, though were not particularly intelligent, relying more on brute mystical power over tactical, intelligent spellcasting.

Trapped cold, naked, and blind in the dark, Ryan was prepared to be sacrificed to Eredaun Mole'an, the demonic lord of ignorant bliss. Unfortunately for the cultists, Ryan was not the chosen sacrifice, and Eredaun Mole'an was not summoned. Instead, Ryan was connected to a rival god, Nedral-than, god of knowledge and the forbidden. Unlike many, he survived the connection, and wound up becoming the god's vessel on this plane. This granted Ryan incredible knowledge about all sorts of things, technology, biology, physics, mathematics, even magic, nothing escapes his grasp. Although, when it comes to magic, his experience being stuck in a dark, freezing cold cell for multiple days at the hands of purposefully ignorant cultists has resulted in Ryan not being particularly comfortable with the stuff. While he may eventually come to move on and recover from this, it won't be any time soon. Until then, he's chosen to stick to the mortal sciences for his crimefighting career. After being chosen by the otherworldly being, he used his new abilities to engineer his escape. However, in doing battle with the lead cultist, a woman calling herself Sister Silent, Ryan wound up with one of his arms being reduced to a mere skeleton of it's former self: literally. His right arm was almost completely destroyed, left with only blackened bones held together by the nature of Sister Silent's spell. The battle between the two was a bloody battle between Ryan's smart, tactical but weaker casting, and Sister Silent's devastatingly straightforward, yet ignorantly used and poorly applied spells he did come out on top, permanently scarred, and refusing to ever again use magic.

Since then, he's replaced his ruined arm and eye with cybernetic counterparts and became a quite successful hero, having taken down the vast majority of Eredaun Mole'an's cult, and made a large dent in the Irish Mafia. Unfortunately, Sister Silence managed to escape, and is likely to have begun re-creating the Bringers of the Blissful Dark. He's got a small crew of his own villains, though few are superhuman, as Ryan tries to avoid fights he isn't sure he can win. He does however, have a few superpowered foes, only three of these are anything notable: the above-mentioned Sister Silent, a mafia boss calling himself Gunsmoke, and a brutish monster calling itself Slaughterhouse.

The source of Ryan's powers, Nedral-than itself, is rather neutral as to it's mission. Unlike most demons that seek to devour the world and/or plunge it into eternal darkness, Nedral-than hungers for one thing: knowledge. This makes Nedral-than, while dramatic and rather self-righteous, comparatively chill. As such, Ryan's only requirements to keep his powers are as follows: to tell the demon lord one new thing about the way he or another perceives modern world each week, (If he does not deliver, then his intelligence loses it's exponentially increasing property until he delivers on new information.) and he is required to keep at least seven secrets, lest he lose any and all of his abilities. As Nedral-than's vessel in the mortal plane, Ryan is beholden to him to a certain extent, being required to follow any direct orders given to him by Nedral-than, but is ultimately rather autonomous.

Accepted.

View attachment 105797
Name:
Zakary Tayler

Cyber-tech

Height:
6'2

Superpowers/Skills: (any equipment is implemented into his body)
}Superhuman strength{
}Superhuman Speed{
}Heat seeking missiles{
}Trackers{
}Emp{
}Computer System{
}Magnetic feet and hands{
}Finger grapple hooks{
}A magnetic field for protection from emp{

Weakness:
}Being Hacked{
}Explosions{
}electricity{
}Stealth{
}Has to charge every 72 hours for 10 hours{
}Swimming{

Mentor:
An evil scientist built him and put all the knowledge he has into him, but Zak rebelled. So no technically.

Personality:
He tends to keeps to himself he is a quiet person who you'd usually find in the library. He prefers animals and machines over the company of humans, still likes people nonetheless. Since he has no memory of the past he doesn't know how to express his emotions. He doesn't know how to react to jokes. When ever one is told the joke goes over his head. Over all he is a party pooper. Not that he wants to be that is.

Bio:
When he first awoke he didn't know who he was, where he was, or how he got there. The man he was greeted to told him he was his father he believed him. His father told him that he was supposed to carry on his father's legacy. When he learned of what his father's legacy was, he became angry, and broke out. He landed in the ocean as where he was. Was in the air. He was found by an engineer when he awoke the engineer told him that while he was out he made his circuits water proof, yet if he were to go into water he'd still sink. Deciding he wanted to help others he researched and learned what he could do with his body. Starting with helping out people with regular problems, then it went to fighting criminals, when he was offered a chance to do something bigger.

Extra: Even though Zak is a machine he still has a heart, and most of his essential organs they are reinforced by a special type of titanium alloy protecting him from fatal injuries in his organs.

Theme:

Accepted

As long as her healing factor is like that of star fire or Spider-Man for example (where it's not like wolverine) then the character is accepted :)

Edit: OH, you need weaknesses

Yea it is like Spider-Man's and adding weakness now

Status
Not open for further replies.