Infinite Beginnings Academy (Magical Girl/boy Roleplay)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hey hey ^_^)

Alexis had had a late night. Her niece had talked non stop about how happy she was that they were mentor and mentee, and had asked her over a million questions. Naturally, Alexis had answered them. Every single one. It was one of her quirks. Never leave a question unanswered if she knew the answer.
So when the bell rang, Alexis dragged herself out of bed, into the shower, into her clothes and down to the mess hall where she grabbed an apple and some toast before slumping down in a chair at the teachers table.

"Hello Professor Everstein," She mumbled, giving a slow wave in greeting before slowly biting into her apple.

- -

Like her aunt, Bliss had had a late night. But unlike her aunt, she was up and ready to go two hours before the bell even rang. She was seriously going to regret that later, but for now she was going to head down to the mess hall, stuff her face and get ready to learn!
That may have sounded lame, but when you go to a magical school, wanting learning is no longer considered super dorky.
Bliss burst out her dorm, neglecting to remember that she was rooming with other girls, and sped down the hall as fast as she could. As she bee lined to the mess hall, she yelled out random 'Hello's' and 'Hi there's' to anyone she saw.

Melanie smiled sympathetically. "Late night, huh?" She drummed her fingers absentmindedly on the table. She wondered how long it would be until the rest of the students and teachers got there, she had an announcement to make!

Natalia couldn't help but giggle as she saw this hyper girl burst into the mess hall. She hungrily dove into her food. She wonder how long they would be allowed to eat before they started classes.

"Hey, Lady! Get up!" Duke stood knocking at his mentor's door. Is this how it was going to be?

"No... I don't want to..."

"Fine. I'll just tell Cornelius you forfit." As soon as he said that the door swung open.

"Like Hell you do! Come on boy!" She grabbed Duke by the arm and dragged him to the mess hall. After they were there he managed to escape, and sat down at a table. Natalia was off on her own, but right now, Duke just wanted to relax a bit.

Natalia started to eat more slowly because she started to feel full. She pushed away her food and sighed. She wondered why only three of the mentors had showed up at the mess hall thus far. She shrugged and put her head in her arms. She closed her eyes and rested, still a bit tired from yesterday.

Professor Everstein nodded at Miss Eleanor, glad to see that she showed up. She continued eating slowly, growing even more impatient with each passing minute that the rest of the mentors were gone.

Nicola woke up to the bell, He rubbed his tirrided eyes and got out of his bed. Dyami was floting around the room like he was pondering something but Nicola could never read Dyami, He or she was one of the few "people" that could allud him but he got the feel that will be happening alot around here. He walked over to the dresser and got a T-shirt, Underwere, socks, His red and white jacket, Shoes and his blue jeans and a towel.

"Morning Dyami." "He said and Dyami replied the same. He walk to the shower and cleaned up. He got dressed in the locker room and went back to his room. "Come on buddy, I'm so hungry."

"Not suprised, You slept all night and skipped dinner, They had lobster and steak yesterday." Dyami told him quickly flying up to his white eyes.

"Really?" He asked dissapointed.

"Maybe. I could be mad we didn't go on the tour of this place." Dyami told him unemitionally entering his jacket's pocket.

"He walked down to the lauch hall and saw the few students and teachers. He laid a eye on the headmisters. "Oh no, I'm avoiding her! Looks agervated." He walked pass a gave her quick wave. He retreved his food, Pancake, Sasauge and eggs. He sat down at a random table and ate.

(Just notic how bad i mess up on this, Come good kid wake up.)

Last edited:
(Good Kid please also write something for your mentor character.)

Ariel had gone straight to bed after consuming a quick meal the night before, but she had gotten almost no sleep. For the entire night, she had tossed and turned and fretted. Now the sun was far too bright for her to sleep. She groggily plopped out of bed and got dressed in another white shirt she had packed, some loose brown cargo pants, and her 3 sizes to big great coat. She glanced around her room. It was small, but that made it a little cozy, the large gray stones actually kept in a passable amount of heat.

She opened her creaky door and waltzed towards where she thought the mess hall was. Collar pulled up, hands in pockets.

I kinda wanted to talk to Cornelius again, even though he was kinda mean. A piercing bell sounded and Ariel rushed her hands to her ears. She lowered them when it ceased, and continued to the mess hall. The massive room was chock-full of students, and a soft murmur encased the area. Ariel got in line for eggs, bacon and pancaked. After the food was slapped on her plate, she found the same solitude from the spot she had claimed last night.

Good spot, you're nice and warm and won't be mean.

She began to eat slowly.

Already up, Ezra was at a table alone eating his breakfast, which he was served sunny-side up and bacon. It wasn't appetizing like it was back at home, but it was better than nothing. Rubbing his tired eyes, he yawned as he covered his mouth; not wanting anyone to see his sloppy appearance. "Tired..." He mumbled, picking at the cooked bacon with his fork. If he was correct, Ezra has history for his first class. He wasn't terrible at the subject but he found it quite boring. It wasn't his cup of tea, he must say. Meanwhile, Lucy was still in her room. She was fixing herself up, tying her hair into two-pig tails. The mentor hummed a tune she learned back in the old day as a child, a little bored from the silence in her boarded room. Lucy wasn't close to Ezra yet but she was determined they would get along in the middle of semester.

Juda Mastersen woke up passed the sound of the bell. She knew this and didn't want to get in trouble. She jumped out of bed and grabbed her wand. She spun it around and electricity consumed her cloths from yesterday then appeared and her her was straightened. "Much better, Time to go wake up Nicola." Se walked out of her room and skipped down to his room on the student's level. When reached the door she used her electricity to magnetize the locked and waked in. "Wake up kid, You skipped dinner last night. You must be..." She notice he was gone. "Oh, Well to breakfast then." She waled out and shut the door. When she got to the cafeteria were she greeted every teacher tell she mad her way to her student. "Morning Nicola." She grabbed a sausage and then left.

"Umm, Hi Miss Mastersen." he said noticing he was just robbed.

The headmistress tapped her fork to her glass, causing everyone to become silent. "Today, " she announced. "you all will be learning to activate your true powers. Please go to your mentor now, and they shall explain everything from there."

Natalia uncertainly got up from her seat and walked over to the headmistress, who in turn nodded. "Now, you do know what your power is...correct, Miss Freed?". Natalia looked down and mumbled "A-actually...no...". The headmistress sighed. "What I saw in the lake leads me to believe you have the same power as a girl we had here about 12 years ago, the power to control ghosts, see ghosts, and the power to be able to turn into a ghostly appariation. "Really?" Natalia asked. She wasn't sure what to think about that. Headmistress Everstein nodded. "Wait...was that girl's name Mariana?" The headmistress looked surprised! "Yes, how did you know that?" "Its nothing..." Natalia replied. The powers the headmistress said she had suddenly made a lot more sense to her.

"So, how do I activate these....powers...?" Natalia asked. The headmistress frowned slightly. "It could be a number of things... From what I can tell, you do not posess a magical item, so it can't be that. Everyone who has magical power that isn't vested in an item is stored in their heart. Try to imagine a small pale gem inside your heart, then imagine it expanding to envelope your entire body." Natalia nodded, closed her eyes and started to concentrate. At first her body only glowed slightly, but then it grew brighter and brighter until her clothes transformed into a brilliant white gypsy outfit. The glowing faded away and Natalia opened her eyes. She looked at her clothes and her mouth dropped in shock. "What the..." she said. "You have transformed." The headmistress said with a smile.

(I am unfortunately too tired to continue, you guys go on without me :V)

"Well looks like it's time to teach." Juda grabbed her a cup of black coffee and reurned to her student. "Okay Nicola, How old are you?"

Nicola cut a piece of his pancake and put it into his mouth. "14." He said as he chewed.

"Okay, Where were you born?" She asked.

"Dakota." he replied swallowing his food.

"Did you believe in magic before meeting Dyami?" she asked him. She saw him going for his food again but dragged the plant to the side. "Sorry, This first Nicola."

He signed, "Sorry Miss.Mastersen. No i didn't, I don't believe in much really, Even when i met Dyami i still couldn't believe it was real."

"Okay, So you can use speed magic right?"

"Yes."

"How does it work?" Juda asked.

"It's simple, I take a breath and some air generates around my feet then i can speed off." Nicola replied.

"So it's instinctive, Very good for free use but will take longer then others to get stronger." Juda told him.

"So, Do you really have anything new to teach me since i already can use magic." Nicola replied hastily.

Juda laughed, She loved seeing kids who discovered there magic before coming to this school thinking there not much for them to learn. "Plenty, So how fast can you move Nicola?"

"Not telling you, I told you how i activate it but you can figure that out, No disrespect teacher but i can't let you no everything about my magic."

Nicola told her with a stern voice. He didn't want to be rude but he has to keep something secret even from his mentor.

Her face became dour "Nicola, I knew you activated it like that when you first used it. Every mentor saw your tell i bet. I was watching all the students and when you showed off yesterday i was able to follow you with my eyes too." She got close to his face, Her purple eyes lack the happiness of a moment ago and was replace with aggravation. "Every last teacher here in the school could bet the whole student body by there selfs. I'm just saying, No point to try to hide anything, Your magic is too weak, Your too weak for your abilities secrets to matter." Juda took a sip of her hot coffee. "Eek, Hot!"

Nicola became very upset, She just insulted him like he was nothing. He was a teenager and not some brat, he deserved respect! He was a compassionate person but he could let her talk to him like that. He took a deep breath and moved behind her with his speed magic. He then with clarity went for her coffee, He was going to steal it but was stop by the Juda's own aura.

"Now Back to your seat little boy, Let not draw some attention. I don't want to embarrass you." She sounded like a upset preschool teacher, She wasn't even sounding that concerned about him. "I was just being honest, Sorry if i was to start forward."

Nicola let his head down and returned to his seat, He was disappointed in how he let his self react.

Pax had been up early, as he always was. Dressed in a yukata he made himself tea in his own room, a beverage he enjoyed extremely and continued to drink it sitting at the open window of his room. There was nothing like fresh tea, fresh air and the birds chirping merrily at the dawn of a new day.

After the tea and putting on some sandals he made his way to the dorms. A gentle knock on each of his students doors followed by words to rise and come eat he made his own journey to the mess hall. He was glad to see so many faces already there. Grabbing some fruits he made his way to the personnel table and greeted everyone, seating himself.

Cathy was up and out of bed as soon as the bell had rung. Pulling open her closet, she donned a similar outfit as the previous day. 'An outfit I have far too many of,' she thought. Teeth brushed and face washed she went to the mess hall.

"Morning," she greeted no one in particular sat down. Mr. Sheehan had given her a wave as she entered, one she eagerly returned and now she sat eating porridge

Isaac was also awake by the time Pax knocked on his door. Awake, but not up. He lay in bed, arms behind his head and staring at the ceiling. It had been an eventful day the day before and he was wondering what the new day would hold.

Getting up, he dressed in the same clothes as yesterday. He didn't think they were dirty, not like they were doing anything except standing the previous day.

Staff in hand he made his way to the eating hall and spotted Catherine. He missed Pax's hello wave entirely as he sat opposite his mentor sharer, only giving her a nod now and then as she talked about the first evening.

(will post again later for the powers part)

"Hey, 'prentice!" Eleanor shouted to her student, Duke. "Get over here, its time for your training."

"As you command.'

Duke walked up to his mentor.

"You have no wands or staves?"

"Nope. Just what you see here."

"Ok fine. Now just imagine yourself looking less ridiculous. I don't know maybe imagine a bubble that surrounds you so no one can see you from the outside."

Surprisingly enough, Duke understood what she meant. Duke closed his eyes and pictured himself surrounded in a Yellowish aura. Why that color was unknown to him. He felt a surge of power and there was a breeze lifting his hair. When he opened his eyes, he was wearing a new set of clothes, and had a blue cape.

"Well, well. It seems you got it on your first try." She reaches over to the food and grabs an apple. "So tell me, have you ever done something extraordinary? Possibly involving poison.?"

"I have. I once made two people throw up just by touching them."

"Mind telling me what you were thinking at the time?"

"All I remember was I wanted something to happen."

'Willpower it is then. It isn't the easiest to control, but can result in the some of the strongest magic possible. Thing about willpower is that the more you want it to happen, and the more you know you will do it, the stronger your magic is. But be warned, the second you start second guessing yourself, your power drops, and may even fail. It will only activate when you are absolutly sure in your mind, and your heart that you want something to happen. Now your emotions can also affect your powers. Strong emotions can harden your resolve, making your magic stronger, however they can also crush your hope, and will, as well as make you loose control. Your emotions are dangerous, so try to keep them in check, otherwise you may will your death, or the death of all others."

"That's quite alright Miss. I always know what I want."

"Good, as do I. And I want you to keep your emotions in check. Now finish your breakfast. Afterwards we are going to practice activating your powers a bit."

After breakfast Pax moved to the door and awaited his students. They had come in a bit after he so he had to wait about five minutes before they were ready to go. The three made their way outside onto a grassy field near the front of the building.

"I find that clean air and quiet make concentrating a lot easier, don't you think?" he asked not waiting for an answer before continuing. "You'll be learning how to activate your powers at will today, or try your best to do so," he sat unexpectedly, but with surprising grace, facing the teo younger humans. "I believe the saying goes ladies first, no?" he said with his ever-present smile, pulling an ebony wand from his yukata sleeve. Holding out his free hand, he made a quick zig-zag above it.

Suddenly a little being, no larger then a garden sprite, but dark purple in colour. "Purity we said was your power, correct? Purity should be able to dispel curses as well as unwanted beings such as the little one.

Cathy had stayed quiet, mostly because she couldn't find anywhere to get a word in without being rude. So nods were her way of communication. When the lottle creature got conjured, she couldn't help but think how cute it was. How could she "dispel" such an adorable thing? Unbeknowenst to her, these creatures were quite devilish.

"Imagine a blossom," Mr. Sheehan continued in his melodic voice. "Imagine nothing else, only the blossom. Imagine it blooming. Each petal, the smell, everything. Let it fill you and then dispel him." Cathy eagerly started the procedure, a rose blossom forming in her mind. As she reached to the being, nothing happened. It only looked at her with a wide grin. She tried once more, a glow forming around her hand but nothing more.

"Try again, till you succeed," said Mr. Sheehan and suddenly let the creature go. It flew towards Catherine and scampered up her leg. No shouting or stomping helped and she had to try and calm whilst the pest continued crawling over her.

Isaac had to laugh at the sight of this. It had caught him by surprise as well. Looking over to Pax he saw the man returning the gaze. "You're turn," he said and picked up a nearby white flower. "I can guess that you use a staff as your medium and since your power is connected to death, we'll start small. Imagine a void forming. Growing larger and larger in you until nothing is left. Extend it into your arm and through your staff. Wilt this flower. Oh I forgot, words might help." Isaac frowned and sat cross-legged, trying to empty his mind. A very hard task he realised.

"Words help, Catherine!" Mr. Sheehan voiced, seeing the creature had found its way into the girl's hair.

"Finish eating? I got teaching to do." Juda asked impatiently.

Nicola scarfed down his breakfast and burped. "Excuse me Miss. Mastersen. Okay then, Let's start class."

Juda gave a bright smile, "That's more like it. Come on, To the roof!" She skipped out of the cafeteria leaving Nicola alone.

"Wait, Miss.Mastersen!" He ran after her. He caught up with here and tapped her shoulder. "Why the roof, Is there something special there?"

"Not that I know of." She replied.

"Then why the roof?"

"You will see, Now hush up kid." She said making it up the steps.

Once they reached the roof after going up many steps. Juda grabbed Nicola's hand and lead him to the edge. "Okay, Now tell me what goes through your mind when you use your magic, Do you think of Dyami, Does speed itself become tangible?"

"You could say yes..." He paused. He looks up the sky. "I think of everything that is fast, Cars, Jets, Animals and even a people. I want to be fast like them, At first I would draw there speed into me and then take my breath. Then I could use my magic but after awhile I started to just think of myself moving fast, It proved to be just as effective a quicker to activate." He Explained.

"Well this is I want you to do, Jump off and move in the air." She said patting his back trying to get him to jump.

Nicola hesitated, "So you want me to jump off the roof and commit possible suicide."

"If your as strong as you say you are in speed magic you should be able to do it." Juda told him. She jumped of the edge and electrified her body, She radiated with pink static. She was now floating in the air like a it was nothing. "Now Your turn, I will catch you."

"Dyami!" He yelled, He need help.

"Yes." Dyami left Nicola pocket.

"If I jump of the roof, Would I be able to move in the air?"

Dyami moved out off the edge an joined Juda. "Yes, It is very possible but I believe if you tried, You would fall and die."

"Hey, Don't doubt my student."Juda said. She swatted at the spirit.

"Just being honest Miss.Mastersen, His wind control is very poor." Dyami explained dodging her strikes.

Juda sighed, "Come on, You can do it Nicola!" She yelled trying to encourage the discouraged boy.

He backed up and stood there. "Okay Nicola, Now or never. You got this, You will not die. Just Jump of and air dash bake on the edge. Like in video games." Nicola thought to his self. He took a deep breath and zoomed of the edge with a mighty jump. He was well over Dyami and Juda. He looked around and saw some students with a teacher out on the grass talking. "Wish we could take our time like them." He twisted in the air and tried to move back on the edge but the air current was to weak. He dropped down and straight pass Dyami and Juda, He was in free fall.

"Well are you going to save him? He is terrified. " Dyami asked no even giving a hint of worry.

"I am, This should teach him humility." Juda declared. She went after him and Dyami followed her. She cast a spell on the ground that caused a Biefeld-brown effect. She caught him in her arms. I was a funny sight, She looked to short to be holding someone taller then her. She slowly descended to the ground aand dropped him. "Okay, No more of that for know. I haf a feeling you would fall."

"You knew I would fail but you made me still do it." Nicola told her.

"It was a lesson in humility." She told him. "You think your abilities and far beyond what they are, Don't over estimate your self. Ever seen Dragon ball." She asked.

"Yes..."

"Vegeta did that a lot and what happen." she said still floating.

"He died, Got his arm snapped and was caught in a spirit bomb." Nicola explained.

"Good, so if you like living, Don't be him." She said helping him up.

"Now what?"

"Follow me, Yu will see." She said landed and walking off with Dyami following her like he/she was her spirit."

Status
Not open for further replies.