Infection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. Am I allowed to blow up important places in the RP?:stirthepot:

Cool! Here's my application~ /o\

Name: Annebel Drunn

Age (range from 16-45): 24

Affiliation (Survivor, Military/EIS/BioSec, Proto-Infected): U.S. Military
Biography: Both of Annabel's parents were scientists who helped work on the original drafts for Apophis, unaware of its malignant intentions. They were kindhearted people aiming to help the world. They both devoted their life to the creation of the weapon and passed away with one wish for Annabel (who was age fourteen at the time); to see that Apophis becomes reality. Now, she is a hardworking member of the military who refuses to believe the machine must be destroyed, even though it is destroying the world as she knows it. Basically, she's in denial and will kill anyone who wants to end Apophis, turning a blind eye to its path of destruction.
Appearance (Just an image is necessary):
pscSxJ8.png
*updated with better picture*
-I only like to use character designs I make myself so sorry it's a drawing/chibi styled >.< i'm not the best artist haha

Last edited by a moderator:
So two soldiers in the game:
1) American, with a love for her country, noble heart and will to do what's right.
2) Russian, who knows suffering is willing to follow any order for her country without regard for loss of her meat-shi- uh I mean comrades.

I think that we only need BioSec and EIA yes?

So two soldiers in the game:
1) American, with a love for her country, noble heart and will to do what's right.
2) Russian, who knows suffering is willing to follow any order for her country without regard for loss of her meat-shi- uh I mean comrades.

I think that we only need BioSec and EIA yes?

Indeed.

Cool! Here's my application~ /o\

Name: Annebel Drunn

Age (range from 16-45): 24

Affiliation (Survivor, Military/EIS/BioSec, Proto-Infected): U.S. Military
Biography: Both of Annabel's parents were scientists who helped work on the original drafts for Apophis, unaware of its malignant intentions. They were kindhearted people aiming to help the world. They both devoted their life to the creation of the weapon and passed away with one wish for Annabel (who was age fourteen at the time); to see that Apophis becomes reality. Now, she is a hardworking member of the military who refuses to believe the machine must be destroyed, and will protect it at all costs, even if this means being labelled as corrupt.
Appearance (Just an image is necessary):
T1KbNhM.png
-I only like to use character designs I make myself so sorry it's a drawing/chibi styled >.< i'm not the best artist haha

My first though was wtf when I saw the pic. But as long as she's got the uniform and guns stashed in a closet, she's good.

Indeed.

My first though was wtf when I saw the pic. But as long as she's got the uniform and guns stashed in a closet, she's good.

Yeah, I figure it's not too hard to imagine her in a camouflage uniform, I'm way too lazy to go back and edit the picture/// And don't worry, she is quite experienced with a gun~ I just edited her bio a bit by the way, it wasn't exactly how I wanted it before.

Name: Project ADAM

Age (range from 16-45): 18

Affiliation (Survivor, Military/EIS/BioSec, Proto-Infected): proto-infected

Biography: Grown in a lab, Adam had never witnessed the outside world. What he understood of it, he gleaned from his keepers, the researchers. He grew up seeing both humans and his fellow infected as lesser being. Humans because they lacked the strength, speed, and intelligence allotted by the virus. The infected because while they have the benefits of the virus, they have no concept of self. His childhood and adolescence consisted entirely of testing and experimentation. He was the golden ticket to stardom, a super soldier that would turn the tides of future wars. The only problem with that idea is that he has no love or sympathy for his country or for humans. Perhaps a perfect killer, but not one that can be controlled.

Quickly, he grew tired of his use within the system, and yearned for a way out. With his only company being the aggressive cousins the humans called zombies, and the researchers, along with Project EVE. She being the only of the countless people who could understand him. The idea to escape was formed quickly and executed evn faster. Despite freedom being a foreign concept to them both, it was a more desirable outcome than a lifetime of slavery and eventual "termination".

With the realization of the cruelty he suffered, Adam became determined to seek revenge on the researchers who subjected him to experimentation and controlled his life. Using the skills afforded to him by the virus, such as strength, speed, and heightened intelligence, along with a few physical capabilities outside those of any other organism ever seen. Such abilities make him a perfect hunter, and a deadly threat. Now, he hunts those that he feels betrayed him.

Appearance (Just an image is necessary): Note that his eyes should be a deep burgundy

kevin-rettinger-mirko-fuhrherr-01.jpg

ADAM+EVE=bioshock for the win. That or we are talking a Christian reference.

Also isn't in Soviet Russia you eat zombie not zombie eat you.

I think that's probably it, but it doesn't sound great.

We are talking a Christian reference, but from what I know of Mr V, it could also be a Bioshock reference, lol

True but zombie taste funny, vodka is better.

Adam and Eve in BioShock are enhancement formulas. We're zombies.

True but zombie taste funny, vodka is better.

Amen brother. *Chugs bottle of Grey Goose*

I think that's probably it, but it doesn't sound great.

We are talking a Christian reference, but from what I know of Mr V, it could also be a Bioshock reference, lol

Thou knowest nothing of I! *Turns to Shakespeare book* Yeah, I think I got that right.

Oh I think I've gotten a pretty good idea...

;P

It seems to me that almost all the charactors are in some way disturbed or psychologically damaged.

True but there is only one maybe two normal-ish person.

Another hitch. My mom and brother have taken over the computer for his college stuff, so another delay. Right now I'm just doing routine checks and stuff. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.