Infection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gardasil. Please stop yelling at me.

The HPV thing? How has it affected you? I can tell you're probably not a lawyer since once upon a time you said you were 16, so you're not defending anyone. So my final thought is that either you or someone related to you have been negatively affected by an HPV vaccine.

I have been. I have an autoimmune disorder caused by the vaccine, or something similar to. It's really a long list of symptoms and a long story. Yes, the HPV vaccine.

Alright. RP suspended until further notice, or if Kitty is going to leave us she'll have to delete her post.

Don't suspend the RP because of me. I'll just delete my post. I apologize.

I'm continuing little fun rp's that are short and easy to reply to, but this feels like something that needs a lot of time and correction and stuff so I dont think I can keep up with it.

I have to discontinue. I don't have the time anymore.

*steps over the pools of blood*

Sorry you're having problems there, Mr V. I know how frustrating it is when a good roleplay gets devoured by real life priorities.

Just try not to maul people too much, eh? I'm sure they're sorry.

*makes arm wavy movements with the corpses of Kitty and Crescent*

See?

*steps over the pools of blood*

Sorry you're having problems there, Mr V. I know how frustrating it is when a good roleplay gets devoured by real life priorities.

Just try not to maul people too much, eh? I'm sure they're sorry.

*makes arm wavy movements with the corpses of Kitty and Crescent*

See?

Explain, don't use random words and sentences.

Oh, you want to be clipped and concise? Okay.

THE IWAKU STAFF IS WONDERING WHY YOU ARE TREATING YOUR PLAYERS LIKE CRAP.

Explain, don't use random excuses.

Oh, you want to be clipped and concise? Okay.

THE IWAKU STAFF IS WONDERING WHY YOU ARE TREATING YOUR PLAYERS LIKE CRAP.

Explain, don't use random excuses.

How am I treating them like crap?

They've left the group, that's fine. I was wondering what Kitty was doing, and she's explained it (a perfectly valid reason, and I wish her the best of luck on her legal venture, and hope she can work out her health issues without any further damage to her body). Now CW is gone, and I haven't even said anything to him/her. I was going to have this thing deleted anyway since no one was posting, along with a lot of other stuff I was planning on doing, as long as I hadn't gotten too involved (i.e., already made a post/several posts, and me leaving would cause some sort of disturbance in the RP experience). Or at least give someone else the GM position so that the RP could continue without me. I've just moved on from this place since all of the things I join or create end up crumbling around me, and I just don't have the time anymore to look at something I know is going to fall apart. It just isn't worth it.

Well, Kitty clearly took your "wondering" as "yelling", as do I and every other staff member who has read this thread.

Page 7 is a series of capslock ejaculations. Sure, you may have a quirky persona, but a smart fella like yourself knows exactly how words are taken.

I'm sorry that real life has interfered with your projects. Good luck finding a new home.

Well, Kitty clearly took your "wondering" as "yelling", as do I and every other staff member who has read this thread.

Page 7 is a series of capslock ejaculations. Sure, you may have a quirky persona, but a smart fella like yourself knows exactly how words are taken.

I'm sorry that real life has interfered with your projects. Good luck finding a new home.

Emphasis. I don't use lower case lettering for text talk (using single letters for words, shortening words that can't be understood with one letter, etc.). And life isn't taking me down like other people here. I've still got temporal freedoms that people above my age don't anymore. But if you've seen anything else I've been involved in, you'd understand what I mean by crumbling around me (and yes, I know I'm responsible for the collapse of "Those Hunted". I acknowledge that, along with the Percy Jackson and Infinite Harvest RP, which was moving incredibly slowly for me and I just gave up on it). And I may not leave permanently. I might come back at some point. But right now, it's just not working. I'll keep on with the Mass Effect RP I'm in because I already posted on, but otherwise nothing new is coming out of me.

Okay... o_O

Well, if you stay, just remember that demanding details of someone's medical affairs in capslock to the point where they accuse you of yelling at them is not "emphasis" - it's "harassment". All the more so if you have a signature that declares the value of NOT arguing with women. I'm happy for your temporal freedom, but it doesn't really justify the attitude.

Let's chalk this up to GM despair and leave it at that.

Okay... o_O

Well, if you stay, just remember that demanding details of someone's medical affairs in capslock to the point where they accuse you of yelling at them is not "emphasis" - it's "harassment". All the more so if you have a signature that declares the value of NOT arguing with women. I'm happy for your temporal freedom, but it doesn't really justify the attitude.

Let's chalk this up to GM despair and leave it at that.

I was wondering what exactly was going on that was causing her absence. If you read Page 1, I have a rule pertaining to this, which opens up another can of worms as to why she didn't explain this in the first place (as the rule states is necessary), which could have avoided this entire situation. However, she has since explained why she was gone for an extended period of time and why she will no longer be with the RP. It was a valid reason for her disappearance, and I'll push no further on the subject matter.

Reactions: 2 people
Ah well, reading back confirms it. That's too bad. It seems like all my notifications are not working lately

Status
Not open for further replies.