Infection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do as you will, but FIX THAT POST! Have her holding up a grocery store, or something! Maybe she'll get attacked by the zombies while she's at it.

So, you were there to kidnap Eve and Adam?
No, I don't want the bio weapons I want tech like the VANQUISH suit I'll introduce later. If anything I was going help them by leaving explosives all over the facility for them to use to escape. To Suou Adam and Eve aren't part of the objective so she would have helped them or left them be mistaking them for civilians.

I am wondering if this rp is still accepting applications?

And I can't do shit until 16 clears out. But seriously though everyone should be posting now the infection is spreading.

I'm having more fun reading this than the actual RP.

....lmao

I know the feeling. It will also remain that way until you get attached to your OC as you post.

Ive been in court. I'm in Washington DC right now, in a vaccine lawsuit. Give me a few days, sheesh this is a big thing you know.

You say that like you informed us before hand...

Did you inform Mr. V?

No. I don't shout it out to the world normally. I figure that everyone can just respect that I'm busy for the time being, and if I could update I would. And if not, then I've probably just lost interest and if that's the case, you can message me instead of badgering me on the forum.

But if I'm holding you guys up, I suppose I'm dropping this RP. I have other things to keep up with that are a little bit more important right now.

No. I don't shout it out to the world normally. I figure that everyone can just respect that I'm busy for the time being, and if I could update I would. And if not, then I've probably just lost interest and if that's the case, you can message me instead of badgering me on the forum.

But if I'm holding you guys up, I suppose I'm dropping this RP. I have other things to keep up with that are a little bit more important right now.

Vaccine lawsuit? And no, we can wait. How long is this going on?

I had to be at washington yesterday and the day before, just came back today. We may have to go back, I have documents to get them though. It's a thing that last years and comes in parts, because the vaccine court case it just this dragged on awful process.

I had to be at washington yesterday and the day before, just came back today. We may have to go back, I have documents to get them though. It's a thing that last years and comes in parts, because the vaccine court case it just this dragged on awful process.

WHAT VACCINE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.