Status
Not open for further replies.
PSYCH BITCHZ!!!!
Name:
Eve

Affiliation:
Proto-Infected
Biography:
Born in a tube, weaned on blood, and raised with violence, Project: EVE was meant to be a lion among men, partnered with her more pacified "brother" Project: ADAM. And while she never thought much of the surface world (if that was where her tormentors came from, why would she want to go there?), the stories Adam told her made her reconsider. The tedium of endless tests and experiments became more apparent, the imperfection of her cousins enraged her, and life became something to be despised. But through all of this, Eve perfected herself. She willingly partook in the feeding frenzies of her cousins, strengthening herself to the point where she dominated all but Adam; She honed her skills in combat; The blades and bullets and bludgeons lost their sting; And she accepted the nature of Apophis, taking advantage of the skills it provided her. And when the time came, she prepared to escape. Freedom had no meaning to her, but revenge did. Revenge for the years of suffering dealt by needles and flames and knives and guns, and the men and women responsible had to die for it. But there was more to it now. Her cousins, these aptly named zombies, were imperfect. They were brutish, uncontrollable, and driven only by the virus. Humans were even more so. Too smart, they had too much free will, and no morals to control them. These would be amended.
Eve learned the importance of her name early in life. Looking back now, at her biblical namesake, she felt the metaphor was perfect for the situation.

Appearance:
untitled 4.png

Reactions: 2 people
She looks so small and delicate...how could she possibly be deadly?

They said the same thing in most animes before brutally being ripped apart. They also said the thing in bio-shock, prototype, FEAR, and AVP.

Lol. Talking to Mr. V has sold me on buying the prototype games.

It has one of the best concepts I've seen.

It's funny. I found out that the kind of concept behind it is pretty much along the same lines as the stuff I love to write the most.

Ah, I see. That's actually why I quote a lot of titanfall and vanquish.

What are those?

I've always wanted to write something based off Assassin's Creed, but then I realize there's no way it could be anything beyond fanfiction. It's really hard to take such a well developed world and put a unique spin on things.

That's true, that's why I use story lines that have large timelines with intersecting subplots or games that don't use too much dialogue.

Like even Wanted looked too Assassin's Creed-esque to me

So I stick to the kinds of ideas that are really easy to make into your own. Like the kind of thing prototype is based on

I have cat like typing because I'm a kitty, excuse me Miss.

There is a "Cat Like Typing" thing on here????????????? WHAT?

If you don't mind, please carry on your conversation that's not about this RP in messages. I'm getting quite a few notifications and I'd rather keep this on watch because I happen to be a good character in this Rp and would like a heads up for any updates.

Yes and it's a rating, which is supposed to be negative. Although I find it to be a compliment.

Oh god. This is your fault Kitty, I just read your sig.

Cast of the crutch that kills the pain
The red flag weapon never meant the same
The kids of tomorrow don't need today
When they live in the sins of yesterday

(I can't do anymore or the lyrics will get mixed with the song I'm listening to now. I could do all of Surrender on memory though)

Status
Not open for further replies.