Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually in the evenings and late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Definitely fantasy, anything with magic, sci-fi, apocalyptic, occasionally modern/slice of life depending on the plot.
IC THREAD: CLOSED SIGNUPS - In Their Footsteps | IC

Hogwarts will always be here to welcome you home.

tumblr_nj7ejisEdX1ropr36o1_500.gif

Have you ever wondered what happened to our heroes after Hogwarts? Have you ever wondered what their children would be like? Would they be heroic and brave like their heritage, or would they lead their own stories?
It's a new age. A new dawn. We may walk the same halls, wear the same uniforms, carry the same names, but we are not them. It's about time they realize that we are not out parents, we have our own lives to live, our own stories to tell. Hogwarts is ours now, and nothing will change that.
soft%20slit%20separator.png
If you haven't picked up on it already, this is a second generation Harry Potter roleplay, and there will be some canon aspects. We will be playing the sons and daughters of those we had followed throughout the story. We will not be playing the canon characters themselves unless need be. This will be set in modern times at Hogwarts after the war, and will be more domestic (but this may change as the plot goes on.) The Cursed Child plot line will not exist, leaving the lives of their children entirely up to us to play out.

30j2sk0.gif

[children of] Harry and Ginny Potter:
- Sebus Sirius Potter ♦ Male ♦ 17 ♦ Seventh Year ♦ Slytherin. @Cait.
- Cordelia James Potter ♦ Female ♦ 16 ♦ Sixth Year ♦ Gryffindor. @neptune.
- Oliver Nolan Potter ♦ Male ♦ 17 ♦ Seventh Year ♦ Ravenclaw. @Lulunopia.

[children of] Ron and Hermione Weasley.
- Daughter reserved by @Shayla.
- Hugo Weasley ♦ Male ♦ 15 ♦ Fifth Year ♦ Gryffindor. @Kythera.

[children of] Draco and Astoria Malfoy:
- Historia Narcissa Malfoy ♦ Female ♦ 15 ♦ Fifth Year ♦ Slytherin. @Mysty

[children of] Neville and Hannah Longbottom:
- Linus Frank Longbottom ♦ Male 17 ♦ Seventh Year ♦ Hufflepuff. @neptune.
- Jasper Radley Longbottom ♦ Male ♦ 16 ♦ Sixth Year ♦ Gryffindor. @Mysty
- Arthur Longbottom ♦ 15 ♦ Male ♦ Third Year ♦ Gryffindor. @Kurogane86
- Ivy Alice Longbottom ♦ 14 ♦ Female ♦ Fourth Year ♦ Hufflepuff. @Luster

[children of] Rolf and Luna Scamander.
- Aurora Porpentina Scamander ♦ Female ♦ 15 ♦ Fifth Year ♦ Ravenclaw. @Cait.

[children of] George and Angelina Weasley:
- Fredy Weasley ♦ Female ♦ 14 ♦ Fourth Year ♦ Gryffindor.@DakotaChez
- Avenglica Weasley ♦ Female ♦ 14 ♦ Fourth Year ♦ Ravenclaw.@DakotaChez

[children of] William and Fluer Weasley:
- Alexander Draken Weasley ♦ Male ♦ 15 ♦ Fifth Year ♦ Slytherin. @Dualnte.

[children of] Blaise and Pansy Zabini.
- Pandora Riddle (Lestrange) Zabini ♦ Female ♦ 18 ♦ Seventh Year ♦ Slytherin. by @~Dark Disney~ (daughter of Bellatrix & Scabior).- Optionally available.

RULES
- All Iwaku rules apply.
- Your characters are required to be 13+.
- Only two characters per player, twins count as two character slots.
- Reservations are only held for a week without any further notice.
- Please stick to the couples as listed, no children of affairs, an and no children of Voldemort. If you have an
idea for a plausible couple that's unlisted, please shoot me a message so we can discuss it.
- Character relationships are required to be pre-planned before the roleplay starts - most of our characters have known each other for quite some time.
- Try to keep genders equal, no excessive amount of females and vise versa.
- Please put 'Dumbledore was on roller blades' at the bottom of your cs if you've read the rules.
- Have fun!

CHARACTER SHEET!
Realistic pictures only!
Name:
Sexuality:
Year:
House:
Wand:
Patronus:
Boggart:
Amortentia:
Pet: Owl, cat, or toad. (Some exceptions such as rats or ferrets. Harry's kids could probably get away with bringing an entire giraffe.)

Hair:
Eyes:
Weight:
Height:
Build:
Dress:
Description:

Personality:
Hobbies:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Family:
Friends:
Rivals:

Background:
Theme: why not?

- Sebus Sirius Potter @Cait. ]
Positive ⋅ Neutral ⋅ Negative
Character's opinion of them here.
- Cordelia James Potter @neptune.

- Hugo Weasley @Kythera.

- Historia Narcissa Malfoy @Mysty

- Linus Frank Longbottom @neptune.

- Jasper Radley Longbottom @Mysty

- Arthur Longbottom @Kurogane86

- Ivy Alice Longbottom @Luster

- Aurora Porpentina Scamander @Cait.

- Alexander Draken Weasley @Dualnte.

- Oliver Nolan Potter @Lulunopia

CORE CLASSES:
  • Astronomy (taught by Aurora Sinistra.)
  • Charms (taught by Fillius Flitwick.)
  • Dark Arts (taught by Amara Carrow.)
  • Defense Against The Dark Arts (taught by ??)
  • Flying, first years only (taught by Rolanda Hooch.)
  • Herbology (taught by Neville Longbottom.)
  • History of Magic (taught by Cuthbert Binns).
  • Potions (taught by Horace Slughorn.)
  • Transfiguration (taught by Edna Rothwell.)
ELECTIVES (third year and up):
  • Alchemy, sixth and seventh years (taught by Fredrick Delith.)
  • Apparition, sixth and seventh years (taught by Wilkie Twycross.)
  • Arithmancy (taught by Septima Vector.)
  • Care of Magical Creatures (taught by Rubeus Hagrid.)
  • Devination (taught by Sybill Trelawney).
  • Muggle Studies (taught by Susanne Hunter.)
  • Study of Ancient Runes (taught by Bathsheda Babbling.)
EXTRA CURRICULAR SUBJECTS:
  • Ancient Studies (taught by Nubia Ramses.)
  • Art (taught by Henry Wellborn.)
  • Frog Choir (taught by Fillius Flitwick.)
  • Ghoul Studies (taught by Casper Hathaway.)
  • Magical Theory (taught by Catrina Lamia.)
  • Muggle Art (taught by Perce Tom.)
  • Music (taught by Thaddeus Hillary.)
  • Muggle Music (taught by Elvina Hanna.)
  • Orchestra (taught by Fillius Flitwick.)
  • Xylomancy (taught by Urias Isadore.)
SCHEDULE

7:10 AM to 8:00 AM - BREAKFAST
8:15 AM to 9:15 AM- FIRST PERIOD
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM - SECOND PERIOD
10:45 AM to 11:45 AM - THIRD PERIOD
11:58 AM to 12:58 PM - FOURTH PERIOD
12:58 PM to 1:58 PM - BREAK (lunch, studies, etc.)
1:12 PM to 2:12 PM - FIFTH PERIOD
2:27 PM to 3:27 PM - SIXTH PERIOD
3:41 PM to 4:41 PM - SEVENTH PERIOD
4:56 PM to 5:56 PM - OPTIONAL EIGHTH PERIOD.
5:56 PM to 7:00 PM - DINNER.

Fifth year students must take Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy and Herbology. They must also take at least two of Divination, Arithmancy, Study of Ancient Runes, Care of Magical Creatures, and Muggle Studies.

Last edited:
Reactions: neptune
So I'm watching Me Before You and I'm just realizing Neville Longbottom is in it and now I'm screeching.

• Love
Reactions: Kythera
@Kythera

I love how your faceclaim is 26 years old and he still looks 14. How is someone so babyfaced xD

EDIT: I just finished reading him. He is amazing!
Thank you! Haha I know right, he's legit Peter Pan :P #foreveryoung
@Kythera I love him, he's definently accepted! Also, how do you do the coding for the infinite scroll background? :o It looks nice.
Thanks! Add repeat center fixed after the background image url.

Code:
[div=max-width:700px!important; background: url(http://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/76/24/dpM2bT.jpg) repeat center fixed; color: #921e1e; padding:20px; margin:auto;border-radius:60px;]

• Thank You
Reactions: Mysty
  • Thank You
Reactions: Kurogane86
@Mysty

Aurora is done save for the song. Let me know if I should change/add anything!
Love her, she's accepted! I'll add her to the cast list next time I'm on my laptop. I tried to edit it on my phone and gave up after five minutes.

• Thank You
Reactions: Shambles
Goal for today: Work on my Potter boy. Sorry this is taking so long. D:

Sebus Potter

tumblr_inline_n3b1m6y2su1scl060.gif
N A M E | Sebus Sirius Potter
G E N D E R | Male
SEXUALITY | Heterosexual
H O U S E | Slytherin
Y E A R | Seventh

MAGIC
W A N D | Vine wood, pheonix feather core, 10/9", inflexible
P A T R O N U S | Snow Leopard
B O G G A R T | His family all dead.
A M O R T E N T I A | Chocolate, Leather, and Summer Night's Air
P E T | Elf Owl, Smitty

APPEARANCE
H A I R | Sebus takes after the Evans and Weasley portions of his family. His hair is a dark red that is very thick and curly. In fact, his hair is so versatile that Sebus changes his style frequently. It can be worn straight or natural (which can never be tidy - 'Thanks, Dad'.)
E Y E S | His eyes are a rich brown though at times they can appear to be a dark green..
W E I G H T | He weighs around 180lbs.
H E I G H T | Sebus stands tall at 6.5'.
B U I L D | Sebus is tall and lanky. He has muscles around his abs and arms, but they are not well pronounced.
D R E S S | Sebus prefers to dress professionally. He feels that makes him appealing to the ladies and that's what really counts.

D E S C R I P T I O N | As far as perfection is concerned, Sebus believes that he is pretty damn close. He takes after his twin brother, Oliver, in a lot of ways but since Hogwarts, Sebus has grown into his own confident style. He takes a lot of care in his appearance, waking up early to make sure that he looks as good as he can during the day. After all, first impressions happen within 30 seconds of a first encounter and who knows who a young wizard might stumble upon..

PERSONALITY
Sebus's personality type is ESTP. by all definitions, he is as much of a risk taker as his father. He loves to live in the moment. Sebus thirsts after passion, drama, and thrills. There is never a dull moment when he is around. He hates being kept in a box, but has such a drive that he is willing to try anything. This makes him a great learner and he does well in class. If one sentence could describe his outlook on life, it would simply be "Rules are made to be broken." He is perceptive and unfiltered, observant and insensitive. It is not unknown for Sebus to pick up on subtle body language to see a person's true emotions and intentions, this makes him an excellent manipulator, but he would never use that for evil.. would he?

L I K E S |
Transfiguration
Potions
Quidditch
Looking "put together"
Ladies

D I S L I K E S |
Disorganization
Chatterboxes
Divination
Individuals with no ambition

H O B B I E S |
Singing
Hanging out at the Great Lake
Quidditch
Exploring Hogwarts and its grounds

S T R E N G T H S |
Bold
Rational & Practical
Original
Perceptive
Direct
Sociable

W E A K N E S S E S |
Insensitive
Impatient
Risk-Prone
Unstructured
May Miss the Bigger Picture
Deviant

RELATIONS

F A M I L Y |
Cordelia Potter (Younger Sister)
Oliver Potter (Twin Brother)
Harry Potter & Ginny Weasley (Parents)
Alexander Weasley (Cousin / Son of Bill & Fleur Weasley)
Hugo Weasley (Cousin / Son of Ron & Hermione Weasley)
____ Weasley (Cousin / Daughter of Ron & Hermione Weasley)
____ Weasley (Cousin / Child of George & Angelina Weasley)
____ Weasley (Cousin / Child of George & Angelina Weasley)
Molly Prewett & Arthur Weasley (Maternal Grandparents)
F R I E N D S |
OPEN!
R I V A L S | OPEN!

HISTORY
Sebus grew up as all of his other siblings did - out of the spotlight. Sure, there were times when they would randomly be ambushed in Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade for a picture or an interview, but the majority of the time was spent being a happy family. Sebus can't say there were any problems while he was growing up and he loves his family dearly.

When he was eleven, he was sent to Hogwarts and his biggest fear came true. He was sorted into Slytherin. It was unheard of, honestly. A Potter/Weasley child being sorted into Slytherin was as if hell had officially frozen over. However, this fear soon turned into one of the best things that had ever happened to him. Sebus found himself comfortable within the Slytherin House and has made many friends. It is something that he would never go back and change. Sebus makes high marks and his professors describe him as having great potential if he wasn't held down by roles

He took up flying and Quidditch easily. In his second year, he joined the Slytherin Quidditch team as a Chaser. By his fifth year, he was named Co-Captain and half-way through his sixth year, he was named Captain after the previous has taken a terrible fall from her broom. She ended up being fine, just too scared to fly again. Sebus took the position eagerly and he maintains it to this day.

Song Here

tumblr_inline_n3b1shX3jA1scl060.gif

Dumbledore was on roller blades

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mysty
I was wondering if anyone would like to be Adam's rival?

Also open to Hetero relationships

Classic slytherin vs. Griffindor. I was looking at your cs. Alex seems like a bright, easy going guy, so would they be rivals in academics?
Hmm I don't know, though I think there is a high chance Alex will tease Arthur since he seems to like stories so much. Not completely like a bully, but he would without a doubt bug him when and prank him when given any opportunity.

Though if your character is 15 why is he in the third year? I thought 15 year olds were in the fifth year.

Hmm I don't know, though I think there is a high chance Alex will tease Arthur since he seems to like stories so much. Not completely like a bully, but he would without a doubt bug him when and prank him when given any opportunity.

Though if your character is 15 why is he in the third year? I thought 15 year olds were in the fifth year.

I'm not sure I Googled it. I found a few sites saying different things. @Mysty can I request a gm ruling?

I'm not sure I Googled it. I found a few sites saying different things. @Mysty can I request a gm ruling?
I believe it goes 15-16 for fifth years, 16-17 for sixth, and 17-18 for seventh. So yeah, I think he'd be in fifth year unless he was held back.

Reactions: neptune
I believe it goes 15-16 for fifth years, 16-17 for sixth, and 17-18 for seventh. So yeah, I think he'd be in fifth year unless he was held back.

Ok great thank you I'll change my cs.

Thanks for the heads up I'll change it.

Working on my last CS now. Finishing up the History and I've noticed something.

The Potters and Weasleys are dominating Quidditch! I love it!

What's going to happen when each house is Captained/Co-Captained by Potters and/or Weasleys? It only seems natural! xD xD xD

EDIT: @Mysty Sebus Potter is completed! Let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dualnte ok I added Alex as a rival. this should be fun. btw in what catagory are they rivals? Arthur excels in herbology, defense against the dark arts and potions. so I'm thinking maybe one of those subjects or maybe even future goals?

@Dualnte ok I added Alex as a rival. this should be fun. btw in what catagory are they rivals? Arthur excels in herbology, defense against the dark arts and potions. so I'm thinking maybe one of those subjects or maybe even future goals?
Good question...hmm Alex is great with almost all his subjects except for a few which he deems unless to his life (but takes anyway). Maybe Author is the one that makes Alex have to actually try some since he doesn't like the idea of him being ahead of him...in hmm how about defense against dark arts?

Reactions: Kurogane86
Working on my last CS now. Finishing up the History and I've noticed something.

The Potters and Weasleys are dominating Quidditch! I love it!

What's going to happen when each house is Captained/Co-Captained by Potters and/or Weasleys? It only seems natural! xD xD xD

EDIT: @Mysty Sebus Potter is completed! Let me know what you think.
Considering there's so many Weasleys, they could dominate anything. xD And come on, the children of Harry and Ginny? Could you imagine the Quidditch potential??

He's accepted, by the way! He seems very suave, I wouldn't doubt Historia developing a little, dorky crush on him. xD

Old school Harry/Draco rivalry between Historia and Cordelia? @Mysty

• Love
Reactions: Shambles
Status
Not open for further replies.