Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually in the evenings and late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Definitely fantasy, anything with magic, sci-fi, apocalyptic, occasionally modern/slice of life depending on the plot.
IC THREAD: CLOSED SIGNUPS - In Their Footsteps | IC

Hogwarts will always be here to welcome you home.

tumblr_nj7ejisEdX1ropr36o1_500.gif

Have you ever wondered what happened to our heroes after Hogwarts? Have you ever wondered what their children would be like? Would they be heroic and brave like their heritage, or would they lead their own stories?
It's a new age. A new dawn. We may walk the same halls, wear the same uniforms, carry the same names, but we are not them. It's about time they realize that we are not out parents, we have our own lives to live, our own stories to tell. Hogwarts is ours now, and nothing will change that.
soft%20slit%20separator.png
If you haven't picked up on it already, this is a second generation Harry Potter roleplay, and there will be some canon aspects. We will be playing the sons and daughters of those we had followed throughout the story. We will not be playing the canon characters themselves unless need be. This will be set in modern times at Hogwarts after the war, and will be more domestic (but this may change as the plot goes on.) The Cursed Child plot line will not exist, leaving the lives of their children entirely up to us to play out.

30j2sk0.gif

[children of] Harry and Ginny Potter:
- Sebus Sirius Potter ♦ Male ♦ 17 ♦ Seventh Year ♦ Slytherin. @Cait.
- Cordelia James Potter ♦ Female ♦ 16 ♦ Sixth Year ♦ Gryffindor. @neptune.
- Oliver Nolan Potter ♦ Male ♦ 17 ♦ Seventh Year ♦ Ravenclaw. @Lulunopia.

[children of] Ron and Hermione Weasley.
- Daughter reserved by @Shayla.
- Hugo Weasley ♦ Male ♦ 15 ♦ Fifth Year ♦ Gryffindor. @Kythera.

[children of] Draco and Astoria Malfoy:
- Historia Narcissa Malfoy ♦ Female ♦ 15 ♦ Fifth Year ♦ Slytherin. @Mysty

[children of] Neville and Hannah Longbottom:
- Linus Frank Longbottom ♦ Male 17 ♦ Seventh Year ♦ Hufflepuff. @neptune.
- Jasper Radley Longbottom ♦ Male ♦ 16 ♦ Sixth Year ♦ Gryffindor. @Mysty
- Arthur Longbottom ♦ 15 ♦ Male ♦ Third Year ♦ Gryffindor. @Kurogane86
- Ivy Alice Longbottom ♦ 14 ♦ Female ♦ Fourth Year ♦ Hufflepuff. @Luster

[children of] Rolf and Luna Scamander.
- Aurora Porpentina Scamander ♦ Female ♦ 15 ♦ Fifth Year ♦ Ravenclaw. @Cait.

[children of] George and Angelina Weasley:
- Fredy Weasley ♦ Female ♦ 14 ♦ Fourth Year ♦ Gryffindor.@DakotaChez
- Avenglica Weasley ♦ Female ♦ 14 ♦ Fourth Year ♦ Ravenclaw.@DakotaChez

[children of] William and Fluer Weasley:
- Alexander Draken Weasley ♦ Male ♦ 15 ♦ Fifth Year ♦ Slytherin. @Dualnte.

[children of] Blaise and Pansy Zabini.
- Pandora Riddle (Lestrange) Zabini ♦ Female ♦ 18 ♦ Seventh Year ♦ Slytherin. by @~Dark Disney~ (daughter of Bellatrix & Scabior).- Optionally available.

RULES
- All Iwaku rules apply.
- Your characters are required to be 13+.
- Only two characters per player, twins count as two character slots.
- Reservations are only held for a week without any further notice.
- Please stick to the couples as listed, no children of affairs, an and no children of Voldemort. If you have an
idea for a plausible couple that's unlisted, please shoot me a message so we can discuss it.
- Character relationships are required to be pre-planned before the roleplay starts - most of our characters have known each other for quite some time.
- Try to keep genders equal, no excessive amount of females and vise versa.
- Please put 'Dumbledore was on roller blades' at the bottom of your cs if you've read the rules.
- Have fun!

CHARACTER SHEET!
Realistic pictures only!
Name:
Sexuality:
Year:
House:
Wand:
Patronus:
Boggart:
Amortentia:
Pet: Owl, cat, or toad. (Some exceptions such as rats or ferrets. Harry's kids could probably get away with bringing an entire giraffe.)

Hair:
Eyes:
Weight:
Height:
Build:
Dress:
Description:

Personality:
Hobbies:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Family:
Friends:
Rivals:

Background:
Theme: why not?

- Sebus Sirius Potter @Cait. ]
Positive ⋅ Neutral ⋅ Negative
Character's opinion of them here.
- Cordelia James Potter @neptune.

- Hugo Weasley @Kythera.

- Historia Narcissa Malfoy @Mysty

- Linus Frank Longbottom @neptune.

- Jasper Radley Longbottom @Mysty

- Arthur Longbottom @Kurogane86

- Ivy Alice Longbottom @Luster

- Aurora Porpentina Scamander @Cait.

- Alexander Draken Weasley @Dualnte.

- Oliver Nolan Potter @Lulunopia

CORE CLASSES:
  • Astronomy (taught by Aurora Sinistra.)
  • Charms (taught by Fillius Flitwick.)
  • Dark Arts (taught by Amara Carrow.)
  • Defense Against The Dark Arts (taught by ??)
  • Flying, first years only (taught by Rolanda Hooch.)
  • Herbology (taught by Neville Longbottom.)
  • History of Magic (taught by Cuthbert Binns).
  • Potions (taught by Horace Slughorn.)
  • Transfiguration (taught by Edna Rothwell.)
ELECTIVES (third year and up):
  • Alchemy, sixth and seventh years (taught by Fredrick Delith.)
  • Apparition, sixth and seventh years (taught by Wilkie Twycross.)
  • Arithmancy (taught by Septima Vector.)
  • Care of Magical Creatures (taught by Rubeus Hagrid.)
  • Devination (taught by Sybill Trelawney).
  • Muggle Studies (taught by Susanne Hunter.)
  • Study of Ancient Runes (taught by Bathsheda Babbling.)
EXTRA CURRICULAR SUBJECTS:
  • Ancient Studies (taught by Nubia Ramses.)
  • Art (taught by Henry Wellborn.)
  • Frog Choir (taught by Fillius Flitwick.)
  • Ghoul Studies (taught by Casper Hathaway.)
  • Magical Theory (taught by Catrina Lamia.)
  • Muggle Art (taught by Perce Tom.)
  • Music (taught by Thaddeus Hillary.)
  • Muggle Music (taught by Elvina Hanna.)
  • Orchestra (taught by Fillius Flitwick.)
  • Xylomancy (taught by Urias Isadore.)
SCHEDULE

7:10 AM to 8:00 AM - BREAKFAST
8:15 AM to 9:15 AM- FIRST PERIOD
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM - SECOND PERIOD
10:45 AM to 11:45 AM - THIRD PERIOD
11:58 AM to 12:58 PM - FOURTH PERIOD
12:58 PM to 1:58 PM - BREAK (lunch, studies, etc.)
1:12 PM to 2:12 PM - FIFTH PERIOD
2:27 PM to 3:27 PM - SIXTH PERIOD
3:41 PM to 4:41 PM - SEVENTH PERIOD
4:56 PM to 5:56 PM - OPTIONAL EIGHTH PERIOD.
5:56 PM to 7:00 PM - DINNER.

Fifth year students must take Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy and Herbology. They must also take at least two of Divination, Arithmancy, Study of Ancient Runes, Care of Magical Creatures, and Muggle Studies.

Last edited:
Reactions: neptune

"I don't care what anyone says ♦ I'm a Malfoy and damn proud of it."

maxresdefault.jpg

• [bg=#313333]
    "My name is Malfoy.. Historia Malfoy. See what I did there? Because it's James Bond, but instead of Bond I said.. wait, where are you going?"

large.gif

[ N A M E : Historia Narcissa Malfoy.
    [ A G E : 15.
    [ G E N D E R : Female.
    [ SEXUALITY : Bisexual, but in the closet.
    [ H O U S E : Slytherin.
    [ Y E A R : Fifth.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#313333]
    "I knew walking in I'd be a Slytherin. Green and silver is in our veins, after all."

[ W A N D : Alder wood, unicorn core, 9/4", rigid flexibility.
    [ P A T R O N U S : A fox.
    [ B O G G A R T : A Death Eater.
    [ A M O R T E N T I A : Ink, lavender, cinnamon.
    [ P E T : A barn owl, Virgo.

[/bg]

• [bg=#313333]
    "When I dress in the morning, I like to think 'if I die today, this is what my ghost outfit will be'. Then I decide I'm going to die looking like a little lady."

[ H A I R : Historia's hair is a platinum shade of blonde, near white, cut short at her shoulders. It's straight and soft, and always neatly brushed.
    [ E Y E S : She has big, doe-like eyes, a pale shade of grey-blue. They are framed by long, light lashes.
    [ W E I G H T : She weighs a petite 115 lbs.
    [ H E I G H T : Historia is not very tall - in fact, she's only about 5'4".
    [ B U I L D : Her build is very petite but feminine. She almost appears fragile, however, she still maintains soft feminine curves. She has long legs, wide hips, but otherwise, she's rather dainty.
    [ D R E S S : Historia dresses like you'd expect her too; only the most expensive skirts and dresses. She dresses relatively preppy despite her clothing's darker colors. Her clothes are always neatly pressed and stunning, like she is always ready to steal the show. She rarely wears jeans, or pants, for that matter.
    [ D E S C R I P T I O N : Without a doubt, Historia is a Malfoy. If it wasn't her dress that was a clue enough, it's her looks. Pale blonde hair, always neatly brushed, pinned out of her face with the most elegant barrettes that she can get her hands on. She has near porcelain skin, however, has stolen the freckles from her mother. Despite her pale complexion, light stars dust her cheeks and her nose, as well as a rosy dusting. Her eyes are big and doe-like, yet always observant, always knowing, a striking shade of pale blue-grey. Her eyes look like planes of ice, specks of silver and bright blue along the surface. Long, pale lashes frame them. Historia has full, pale pink lips, often covered in gloss or lipstick, and soft from excessive care. Historia is small and petite, however, has long legs and wide set hips, so despite her more fragile build, she still manages to have soft curves. Overall, Historia seems to be the picture of femininity, and she takes great pride in her appearance and always tries to make sure she looks her best.

A more casual outfit.
    kate+spade+dress+with+peter+pan+collar.jpg

Her go-to.
    preppy-outfit-ideas-26.jpg

[/bg]

• [bg=#313333]
    "I like to think I'm an okay person."

[ P E R S O N A L I T Y : Historia has a resting bitch face - but do not let that fool you. Many people want to see her as snobbish, as mean, as bratty, but if you know her, she's quite the opposite. She tries to carry herself with her chin high and her back straight, full of pose and elegance like she should be, but unfortunately, she's not cut out for it. Where she should be graceful, she's painfully clumsy, easily flustered but her mind makes up for what she lacks in grace. Cunning, smart, witty, Historia has a fast mind in place of prideful strides, and tends to be the first hand in the air during class. She tends to be easily overwhelmed and is prone to nervous rambling, however, she also tends to be every expressive with everything she does once you get her talking. She can come off as shy and somewhat mean first, but if you engage her in a topic she's interested in, she will talk for hours with rapid hand gestures and animated movements. Although she'd never admit it, she enjoys being the center of attention, and enjoys being surrounded by lots of people, but unfortunately, everyone seems to think she's a nasty person. Historia is extremely determined and ambitious, once she sets her eyes on something, it's very hard to deter her from her goals, showing off those wonderful Slytherin traits of hers. Over all, Historia is not a book to judge by the cover. Where she seems snobby and mean, she's actually quite the opposite. Speak to her, and you'll discover she's a huge nerd.
    [ L I K E S :
    - Pretty things.
    - Sweet foods.
    - Green eyes.
    - Old literature.
    - Muggle music.
    - Ballet.
    - Learning about muggles in general, as she comes from a complete pure blood lineage.
    [ D I S L I K E S :
    - Arrogance.
    - Ignorance.
    - Cold weather.
    - Horror.
    - Being called prissy.
    - Bugs.
    - Being dirty, or dirt in general.
    - Wearing jeans.
    [ H O B B I E S :
    - Violin.
    - Ballet.
    - Reading Muggle literature. (Imagine her surprise when she discovered the Muggle fantasy genre.)
    [ S T R E N G T H S :
    - Witty.
    - Intelligent.
    - Tries to stay positive.
    - People person at heart.
    - Talented in Potions and Charms.
    - Good liar.
    - Determined.
    - Elegant; she manages to keep a straight face while facing her problems.
    [ W E A K N E S S E S :
    - Easily overwhelmed.
    - Sensitive, even if she does a good job at hiding it.
    - Stubborn.
    - Loyal to a fault.
    - Lacks physical strength.
    - Clumsy as hell.
    - Easily startled.
    - Forms attachments too easily.
    - Jealousy.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#313333]
    "I get three generations into my family tree and I confuse myself. Malfoys, Blacks, Greengrass.. Merlin, I have a headache."

large.gif

[ F A M I L Y :
    Immediate Family
    Draco Malfoy [father] ♦ Astoria Malfoy [mother]

Distant Family
    Lucian Malfoy [grand father] ♦ Narcissa Malfoy [grand mother]
    The Malfoy Lineage ♦ The Black Lineage ♦ The Greengrass Lineage

[ F R I E N D S :
    - Alexander Weasley @Daulnte
    [ R I V A L S : OPEN!

[/bg]

• [bg=#313333]

"My mother always said to look forward to another day. My father always said to keep my head high; don't let them know they get to me. It's advice I live by."

tumblr_o3gtlnfJfh1ta03fco1_500.gif

[ H I S T O R Y : Historia doesn't like to think of her past as a tragic one - especially when she hears the death and pain caused by the second war. She always reminds herself she has it good, money, a loving family, and a great education, even when the going gets tough.

Early life was not easy for Historia. The minute she stepped into Hogwarts, she was tormented by the other children for what her family had done in the war. She was called evil, that she shouldn't deserve to be at Hogwarts after all that was done to it by the Death Eaters. She always tried to ignore it, keep her head held high like her father said to do; don't let them know they get to you. She made a few friends here and there, but mostly, everyone seemed to despise her or be afraid of her, for crimes she hadn't committed, for the stain on the Malfoy name that she hadn't been around to cause.

Her breaking point was third year, when the other children had held her by her ankles with Levicorpus after pulling her hair to hold her still, and demolished her things; from ripping her books, to drawing a Dark Mark on her arm. Historia had been horrified, she had ran all the way to Head Mistress' office sobbing with no where to go, the issue addressed, but never really fading. It was just less frequent, more discrete, but all it took was a few to many giggles when she walked by, a few too many Dark Marks drawn on her things, on her papers, on her books. But after that break down, she kept it in, had her head held high through it all.

Fourth year, Astoria passed away due to a family curse that had resurfaced in her, draining her of life until she was nothing more but a shell. Historia wouldn't eat, couldn't sleep, she'd skip classes most of the time. Her father would eventually let her stay home at the manor to recover for as long as her grades would allow before she was sent back to Hogwarts to study.

Keep your head high, don't let them know.

She pushed through her classes the best she could, earning perfect marks in all her classes. Whether the bullying ever actually stopped, or she just learned to ignore it in her state of grief, she will never know, but she manages to make her way through schooling without paying much mind to anyone. She wishes to become a Healer, despite the fact she doesn't need to even work, being the next in line for the Malfoy heir. Despite all the money that would soon be hers, she wishes to do good, and maybe even find a way to fight curses and break them, for the sake of people like her mother, who was taken from them too soon.

[/bg]

"To put it simply, I come from a family of hippies."

landscape-1455050655-screen-shot-2016-02-09-at-33958-pm.png

• [bg=#313333]
    "It's hard to not be a good student when your father is a teacher at the school. Being a Longbottom is a curse of responsibility."

large.gif

[ N A M E : Jasper Radley Longbottom.
    [ A G E : 16.
    [ G E N D E R : Male.
    [ SEXUALITY : Pansexual.
    [ H O U S E : Gryffindor.
    [ Y E A R : Sixth.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#313333]
    "I had the chances of getting into the best two houses out of all of Hogwarts. I'm just thankful I wasn't a Slytherin."

tumblr_o476u2yzne1se7ghzo1_500.gif
    [ W A N D : Redwood, dragon core, 10", springy.
    [ P A T R O N U S : A cheetah.
    [ B O G G A R T : Someone he loves with a knife in their back.
    [ A M O R T E N T I A : Flowers, pine, firewood, smoke.
    [ P E T : An orange tabby, Scooter.

[/bg]

• [bg=#313333]
    "I've been told I resemble a sunflower. Ha, the irony!"

[ H A I R : His hair is a shade of dirty blond, cut shorter in the back, and longer in the front. It's slightly curly, and usually swept out of his eyes, despite it's messy appearance.
    [ E Y E S : Jasper's eyes resemble his mother's; a deep shade of soft, chocolate brown, and they always have a kind glint to them.
    [ W E I G H T : He weighs about 135 lbs.
    [ H E I G H T : He's somewhat tall, at about 5'6", and still growing. He's not the tallest, but isn't short, either.
    [ B U I L D : Jasper is very slim, not too thin, but far from built. He's at a healthy weight, but doesn't pride himself in his muscles and brute strength.
    [ D R E S S : To put it simply, Jasper dresses a comfy casual. It can sometimes vary from white button ups with a sweater over top, with a pair of skinny jeans that are a little too loose to be considered actually skinny. Or, he chooses a simple comfy t-shirt, with a hoodie over top. It depends on the occasion, and who he's around. He will never, however, part without his trusty red converse that are a little worse for wear.
    [ D E S C R I P T I O N : Jasper shares a fair share of traits from both his mother and father, but seems to favor his mother more in color. His hair is a dirty blond, not quite golden, but not quite brunette. It's always messy, despite his attempts to tame it, however, it gets to the point where he can't even care to try. It's cut shorter in the back, longer in the front, wavy in texture and wild in manner. His eyes are a kind shade of puppy brown, a warm chocolate hue, and his complexion is sun kissed. He has a few freckles here and there, driven out by the sun rather than genetics. He stands at about 5'6", surprisingly small in stature in comparison to his parents' height, and slim in build at about 135 lbs. Dimples in his cheeks whenever he smirks, he wears such a smile often, which makes him look more mischievous than he actually is. His dress is comfy casual, nothing to extravagant or fancy, whatever he feels like wearing for the day. He carries himself with a relaxed air, nothing ever seems to stress Jasper out, or at least, he hides it well. He has a very approachable air and a fun loving way about him, without a doubt.

A more casual outfit.
    f8cf2d3ac624b5075bc4d7119bcbea1b.jpg

Another example.
    1ac5f83a4128ff4f9cb0c779c91c56d4.jpg

[/bg]

• [bg=#313333]
    "I'm just a doll."

tumblr_o5a46s5iIR1u0wf7io1_400.png

[ P E R S O N A L I T Y : Jasper is a very, very easy going person at heart. Not a lot upsets him, and not a lot can bring him down. He's extremely mellow and down to Earth, yet, mischievous and reckless at times. Determined, courageous, and an overall strong person, Jasper is a great friend to have by your side. He's level headed most of the time, his temper is so hard to flare, you almost think he has none. However, he is very protective of his siblings and his friends, and to get to him, you must get to them. When his anger is rarely tapped, he becomes extremely passive aggressive, and surprisingly sassy - perhaps a streak he earned from his mother. Patient, but opinionated, Jasper does not mind putting his two cents in an argument, even when it's not needed. He's very quick witted and strong minded, somewhat sarcastic, actually, very sarcastic, especially when he's interested in someone. What's particularly annoying, however, is his ability to keep a level head in an argument, and wear a smile all the while. He can be a tad judgmental at times, but still, is good at heart. On the outside, he seems far too calm and collected to be a Gryffindor, but once you see his true colors, you can tell he belongs.
    [ L I K E S :
    - Fire places.
    - Tea.
    - Playing Quidditch.
    - Rain.
    - Arguments and debates.
    - Sweaters.
    - Learning strange, useless trivia.
    - Adventure.

[ D I S L I K E S :
    - Extremely sugary foods.
    - Slytherins.
    - Hot weather.
    - Swimming.
    - Snobby pure bloods.
    - Loosing his temper.
    - People touching his hair.
    - Parting with his sneakers.

[ H O B B I E S :
    - Flying.
    - Cooking.
    - Studying herbology, like his father.

[ S T R E N G T H S :
    - Intelligent.
    - Brave.
    - Mellow.
    - Patient.
    - Opinionated.
    - Determined.
    - Quick-thinker.
    - Empathetic.

[ W E A K N E S S E S :
    - Can come off as uncaring.
    - Sassy.
    - Reckless.
    - Impulsive.
    - Always thinks he's right.
    - Sarcastic.
    - Arrogant at times.
    - Yet, tends to be too empathetic.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#313333]
    "I have way too many siblings as it is - I don't keep track past that."

tumblr_o0wicakg361tny8p0o1_500.jpg

[ F A M I L Y :
    Immediate Family
    Neville Longbottom [father] ♦ Hannah Longbottom [mother]
    Linus Frank Longbottom [eldest brother]
    Arthur Longbottom [younger brother]
    Alice Longbottom [youngest sister]

Distant Family
    Frank Longbottom [grand father] ♦ Alice Longbottom[grand mother]
    Longbottom Family ♦ Abbott Family

[ F R I E N D S : OPEN!
    [ R I V A L S : OPEN!

[/bg]

• [bg=#313333]

"When you live in a house with three siblings, you develop a high tolerance for stupid."

tumblr_inline_o9cam7D9Xx1tae3h3_500.gif

[ H I S T O R Y : There isn't much to tell about Jasper's past. He grew up in the flat above the Leaky Cauldron, with his three siblings, all with good relationships. Sure, the Longbottom house was always chaos, but it was a nice child hood, nonetheless. It was full of adventure, scraped knees, and warm dinners, and Jasper wouldn't change it for the world.

The only change he ever was forced to undergo was when his father switched jobs, from an Auror to a professor, and if anything, that had just made Jasper more ecstatic to attend. His father would be able to teach him, like he had at home, after all. He never experienced any troubles during his years of schooling, and although he is too lazy to join the team, he had taken up Quidditch as a hobby. As of now, Jasper is just going through the motions, not a care in the world.

[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Ron and Hermione's daughter please for my reserve! ^^

So doing Rose.^^

can I reserve a Oc that isn't up their

Tom Riddle and Bellatrix Lestrange daughter Pandora Riddle or another death eater couple I know it says no Voldemort children. if not thanks though

Last edited:
@Mysty

Can I reserve one of the sons from both Luna & Rolf and Harry and Ginny?

Last edited by a moderator:
can I reserve a Oc that isn't up their

Tom Riddle and Bellatrix Lestrange daughter Pandora Riddle or another death eater couple I know it says no Voldemort children
Wasn't Bellatrix killed by Molly at the end of the war? If you'd like to do a child of Bellatrix, they'd most likely have to be a Seventh year just to keep things time friendly. (Even then, I don't think that math is right but ssssh.) And I don't want children of Voldemort just to keep it simple, however, you're welcomed to find another Death Eater couple, or 'evil Slytherin' couple. My first thought is Pansy Parkinson.

@Mysty

Can I reserve one of the sons from both Luna & Rolf and Harry and Ginny?
Yep, adding them now!

Wasn't Bellatrix killed by Molly at the end of the war? If you'd like to do a child of Bellatrix, they'd most likely have to be a Seventh year just to keep things time friendly. (Even then, I don't think that math is right but ssssh.) And I don't want children of Voldemort just to keep it simple, however, you're welcomed to find another Death Eater couple, or 'evil Slytherin' couple. My first thought is Pansy Parkinson.

Yep, adding them now!

Quick question. I'm a bit sleep deprived, but I just want to make sure of things before I work on a CS.

Should we keep the names & genders of the children true to canon or are we allowed to switch it up?

Yep, adding them now!
that could work

Quick question. I'm a bit sleep deprived, but I just want to make sure of things before I work on a CS.

Should we keep the names & genders of the children true to canon or are we allowed to switch it up?
Nope, not at all. The Cursed Child plot never existed, so their children are entirely up to you to make.

• Love
Reactions: Shambles
DAMN IT SHAYLA YOU STOLE MINE. Okay, I'll be Shayshay's obnoxious little brother then :D

Reactions: Mysty
I'll take Neville's son and Harry's daughter @Mysty

Just let me know when you figure something out so I can add it to the list. cx
Would Scabior work and raised by Narcissa and Lucius

DAMN IT SHAYLA YOU STOLE MINE. Okay, I'll be Shayshay's obnoxious little brother then :D
Alright, I'll add you in right now. xD

• Thank You
Alrighty!

A child of Scabior would work, but not raised by Narcissa and Lucius, just to keep things simple. Especially because it would mist likely interfere with Draco's timeline.
well mother is dead will fudge the time line a bit and I think Scabior died didn't he

well mother is dead will fudge the time line a bit and I think Scabior died didn't he
Now that I think about it, I think he did die. Again, my first thought, if you're trying to go for the 'evil, Slytherin Death Eater' parents, would be Pansy (although I don't think she ever took the mark, she was just a mean girl), or perhaps Crabbe or Goyle. I know Crabbe and Goyle's parents were Death Eaters, so it's very likely that they ended up taking the mark like Draco did. Anyone who died during the war, their children would probably be in their twenties by now.

Now that I think about it, I think he did die. Again, my first thought, if you're trying to go for the 'evil, Slytherin Death Eater' parents, would be Pansy (although I don't think she ever took the mark, she was just a mean girl), or perhaps Crabbe or Goyle. I know Crabbe and Goyle's parents were Death Eaters, so it's very likely that they ended up taking the mark like Draco did. Anyone who died during the war, their children would probably be in their twenties by now.

going to go with Bellatrix and Scabior fudge her timeline a bit and have Pansy Taking are of her if that's okay

Status
Not open for further replies.