Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually in the evenings and late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Definitely fantasy, anything with magic, sci-fi, apocalyptic, occasionally modern/slice of life depending on the plot.
IC THREAD: CLOSED SIGNUPS - In Their Footsteps | IC

Hogwarts will always be here to welcome you home.

tumblr_nj7ejisEdX1ropr36o1_500.gif

Have you ever wondered what happened to our heroes after Hogwarts? Have you ever wondered what their children would be like? Would they be heroic and brave like their heritage, or would they lead their own stories?
It's a new age. A new dawn. We may walk the same halls, wear the same uniforms, carry the same names, but we are not them. It's about time they realize that we are not out parents, we have our own lives to live, our own stories to tell. Hogwarts is ours now, and nothing will change that.
soft%20slit%20separator.png
If you haven't picked up on it already, this is a second generation Harry Potter roleplay, and there will be some canon aspects. We will be playing the sons and daughters of those we had followed throughout the story. We will not be playing the canon characters themselves unless need be. This will be set in modern times at Hogwarts after the war, and will be more domestic (but this may change as the plot goes on.) The Cursed Child plot line will not exist, leaving the lives of their children entirely up to us to play out.

30j2sk0.gif

[children of] Harry and Ginny Potter:
- Sebus Sirius Potter ♦ Male ♦ 17 ♦ Seventh Year ♦ Slytherin. @Cait.
- Cordelia James Potter ♦ Female ♦ 16 ♦ Sixth Year ♦ Gryffindor. @neptune.
- Oliver Nolan Potter ♦ Male ♦ 17 ♦ Seventh Year ♦ Ravenclaw. @Lulunopia.

[children of] Ron and Hermione Weasley.
- Daughter reserved by @Shayla.
- Hugo Weasley ♦ Male ♦ 15 ♦ Fifth Year ♦ Gryffindor. @Kythera.

[children of] Draco and Astoria Malfoy:
- Historia Narcissa Malfoy ♦ Female ♦ 15 ♦ Fifth Year ♦ Slytherin. @Mysty

[children of] Neville and Hannah Longbottom:
- Linus Frank Longbottom ♦ Male 17 ♦ Seventh Year ♦ Hufflepuff. @neptune.
- Jasper Radley Longbottom ♦ Male ♦ 16 ♦ Sixth Year ♦ Gryffindor. @Mysty
- Arthur Longbottom ♦ 15 ♦ Male ♦ Third Year ♦ Gryffindor. @Kurogane86
- Ivy Alice Longbottom ♦ 14 ♦ Female ♦ Fourth Year ♦ Hufflepuff. @Luster

[children of] Rolf and Luna Scamander.
- Aurora Porpentina Scamander ♦ Female ♦ 15 ♦ Fifth Year ♦ Ravenclaw. @Cait.

[children of] George and Angelina Weasley:
- Fredy Weasley ♦ Female ♦ 14 ♦ Fourth Year ♦ Gryffindor.@DakotaChez
- Avenglica Weasley ♦ Female ♦ 14 ♦ Fourth Year ♦ Ravenclaw.@DakotaChez

[children of] William and Fluer Weasley:
- Alexander Draken Weasley ♦ Male ♦ 15 ♦ Fifth Year ♦ Slytherin. @Dualnte.

[children of] Blaise and Pansy Zabini.
- Pandora Riddle (Lestrange) Zabini ♦ Female ♦ 18 ♦ Seventh Year ♦ Slytherin. by @~Dark Disney~ (daughter of Bellatrix & Scabior).- Optionally available.

RULES
- All Iwaku rules apply.
- Your characters are required to be 13+.
- Only two characters per player, twins count as two character slots.
- Reservations are only held for a week without any further notice.
- Please stick to the couples as listed, no children of affairs, an and no children of Voldemort. If you have an
idea for a plausible couple that's unlisted, please shoot me a message so we can discuss it.
- Character relationships are required to be pre-planned before the roleplay starts - most of our characters have known each other for quite some time.
- Try to keep genders equal, no excessive amount of females and vise versa.
- Please put 'Dumbledore was on roller blades' at the bottom of your cs if you've read the rules.
- Have fun!

CHARACTER SHEET!
Realistic pictures only!
Name:
Sexuality:
Year:
House:
Wand:
Patronus:
Boggart:
Amortentia:
Pet: Owl, cat, or toad. (Some exceptions such as rats or ferrets. Harry's kids could probably get away with bringing an entire giraffe.)

Hair:
Eyes:
Weight:
Height:
Build:
Dress:
Description:

Personality:
Hobbies:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Family:
Friends:
Rivals:

Background:
Theme: why not?

- Sebus Sirius Potter @Cait. ]
Positive ⋅ Neutral ⋅ Negative
Character's opinion of them here.
- Cordelia James Potter @neptune.

- Hugo Weasley @Kythera.

- Historia Narcissa Malfoy @Mysty

- Linus Frank Longbottom @neptune.

- Jasper Radley Longbottom @Mysty

- Arthur Longbottom @Kurogane86

- Ivy Alice Longbottom @Luster

- Aurora Porpentina Scamander @Cait.

- Alexander Draken Weasley @Dualnte.

- Oliver Nolan Potter @Lulunopia

CORE CLASSES:
  • Astronomy (taught by Aurora Sinistra.)
  • Charms (taught by Fillius Flitwick.)
  • Dark Arts (taught by Amara Carrow.)
  • Defense Against The Dark Arts (taught by ??)
  • Flying, first years only (taught by Rolanda Hooch.)
  • Herbology (taught by Neville Longbottom.)
  • History of Magic (taught by Cuthbert Binns).
  • Potions (taught by Horace Slughorn.)
  • Transfiguration (taught by Edna Rothwell.)
ELECTIVES (third year and up):
  • Alchemy, sixth and seventh years (taught by Fredrick Delith.)
  • Apparition, sixth and seventh years (taught by Wilkie Twycross.)
  • Arithmancy (taught by Septima Vector.)
  • Care of Magical Creatures (taught by Rubeus Hagrid.)
  • Devination (taught by Sybill Trelawney).
  • Muggle Studies (taught by Susanne Hunter.)
  • Study of Ancient Runes (taught by Bathsheda Babbling.)
EXTRA CURRICULAR SUBJECTS:
  • Ancient Studies (taught by Nubia Ramses.)
  • Art (taught by Henry Wellborn.)
  • Frog Choir (taught by Fillius Flitwick.)
  • Ghoul Studies (taught by Casper Hathaway.)
  • Magical Theory (taught by Catrina Lamia.)
  • Muggle Art (taught by Perce Tom.)
  • Music (taught by Thaddeus Hillary.)
  • Muggle Music (taught by Elvina Hanna.)
  • Orchestra (taught by Fillius Flitwick.)
  • Xylomancy (taught by Urias Isadore.)
SCHEDULE

7:10 AM to 8:00 AM - BREAKFAST
8:15 AM to 9:15 AM- FIRST PERIOD
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM - SECOND PERIOD
10:45 AM to 11:45 AM - THIRD PERIOD
11:58 AM to 12:58 PM - FOURTH PERIOD
12:58 PM to 1:58 PM - BREAK (lunch, studies, etc.)
1:12 PM to 2:12 PM - FIFTH PERIOD
2:27 PM to 3:27 PM - SIXTH PERIOD
3:41 PM to 4:41 PM - SEVENTH PERIOD
4:56 PM to 5:56 PM - OPTIONAL EIGHTH PERIOD.
5:56 PM to 7:00 PM - DINNER.

Fifth year students must take Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy and Herbology. They must also take at least two of Divination, Arithmancy, Study of Ancient Runes, Care of Magical Creatures, and Muggle Studies.

Last edited:
Reactions: neptune
I've always thought Draco and Luna could pass for siblings, in the movies at least. I wouldn't doubt that their kids get mixed up. xD
So glad that I'm not alone! I've always thought the same. xD

Also, do you mind if I use your code for my CS? I can change it up and everything, I just suck at coding. Haha.

So glad that I'm not alone! I've always thought the same. xD

Also, do you mind if I use your code for my CS? I can change it up and everything, I just suck at coding. Haha.
I made that comment to my friend and she looked at me like I was insane. I mean, how many people have that blonde of hair? There's only so many albinos in the world. xD

And go ahead, I don't mind.

I suddenly want to make a boring character and use this wand XDD

Sycamore- will burst into flames if doing 'boring' magic repeatedly

I'm not going to but the thought is entertaining~~

• Love
Reactions: Shambles
I suddenly want to make a boring character and use this wand XDD

Sycamore- will burst into flames if doing 'boring' magic repeatedly

I'm not going to but the thought is entertaining~~
If I was a wand wood, I'd be sycamore lol.

Reactions: Dualnte
So this is a lot of fun actually. Who knew picking out wands would be great. Pandora's wand is going to be Pine.

Which is primarily found with Ravenclaws & a few Puffs. Which means Pandora is sort of independent, individual, perhaps mysterious, & will be long-lived. Aaand the wand is sensitive to non-verbal magic.

Someone needs to put me to bed because I'm getting carried away with this. Should I tell you how many "Eenie Meenie Miney Moes" I had to do to get Pine? Lol.

Reactions: Mysty
So this is a lot of fun actually. Who knew picking out wands would be great. Pandora's wand is going to be Pine.

Which is primarily found with Ravenclaws & a few Puffs. Which means Pandora is sort of independent, individual, perhaps mysterious, & will be long-lived. Aaand the wand is sensitive to non-verbal magic.

Someone needs to put me to bed because I'm getting carried away with this. Should I tell you how many "Eenie Meenie Miney Moes" I had to do to get Pine? Lol.
I see you are like me XD You say you will use which ever one is picked after a good session of Eenie meenie miney moes....but you don't stop doing said eenie meenie miney moes till you land on the one you want. XDD

• Love
I picked Holly for Cordelia and it doesn't sound like her at all, lmao. Back to the drawing board.

I see you are like me XD You say you will use which ever one is picked after a good session of Eenie meenie miney moes....but you don't stop doing said eenie meenie miney moes till you land on the one you want. XDD
I'm like that with coin flips, too. It's terrible. Bwahaha.

@neptune
What I did was make a list of all of the wands that are found in Pandora's house using the Reddit link. From there I went to the Wand Characteristics forums and listed the general personality types for each wand. If it didn't suit Pandora at all, I marked it out and only did the Eenie Meenie Minie Moes with the ones that fit her personality.

@neptune
What I did was make a list of all of the wands that are found in Pandora's house using the Reddit link. From there I went to the Wand Characteristics forums and listed the general personality types for each wand. If it didn't suit Pandora at all, I marked it out and only did the Eenie Meenie Minie Moes with the ones that fit her personality.
One way or another, I knew I was going to get caught up researching woods and cores, lmao.

• Bucket of Rainbows

Aurora Scamander

tumblr_n6ts17lTE41ryiavfo1_500.gif
N A M E | Aurora Porpentina Scamander
A G E | 15
G E N D E R | Female
SEXUALITY | Heterosexual
H O U S E | Ravenclaw
Y E A R | Fifth

MAGIC
W A N D | Pine wood, dragon heartstring core, 8/6", very flexible
P A T R O N U S | Peacock
B O G G A R T | Herself being blind, deaf, and mute.
A M O R T E N T I A | Mint, Vanilla, and Freshly Baked Cookies
P E T | Maine coon cat, Onyx

APPEARANCE
H A I R | Aurora's hair is a light blonde, cut straight across at her shoulder blades with minimal layering. She is not one to fix her hair extravagantly and usually opts to brush it in the morning and after a shower. What happens after that is none of her concern.
E Y E S | Her eyes aren't particularly large; however, whatever they lack in size they gain in color. True to the Lovegood name, Aurora's eyes are a shade of blue. Some may even describe them as silver.
W E I G H T | She weighs around 120lbs.
H E I G H T | Aurora is roughly 5'5".
B U I L D | Aurora has a pear-type figure. She is fairly thin and does not carry much muscle. Most of her weight is accumulated around her hips.
D R E S S | Aurora doesn't exactly have a style. In truth, she simply wears whatever she wants to wear. One day she may feel like dressing in a nice floral dress that hits just above her knees while other days she prefers sweatpants and a long t-shirt (provided that she even makes it out of her robe).

D E S C R I P T I O N | Aurora takes after her mother - fair skin, light hair, and bright eyes. Not much of her father has made it into her appearance, though some say that she has his smile and drive. She has some problems with acne and goes through a nightly routine of applying a special salve that her mother created for her with some help from Neville Longbottom. Aurora loves makeup and prefers it over using spells and often shops at some of the stalls in Diagon Alley for her favorite mixtures.

PERSONALITY
Aurora's personality type is ISFP. She is an individual who is constantly evolving, learning from observation and circumstance. With a natural curiosity, Aurora isn't one to be shy when it comes to new situations; however, she would rather avoid the spotlight if it is placed on her. She enjoys thinking out of the box with quirky ideas. Aurora does not enjoy having help since that would cause her to rely more on the other person's expectations than her own. She can be fairly critical of herself if someone else points out inconsistencies with her work or ideas. The girl is a people-pleaser and is sensitive to feedback and has a hard time taking and giving criticism; however, she is not ashamed of who she is. She may become ashamed of her ideas, but Aurora is resilient and will never back down when it comes to something she is passionate about. She will simply try again with a new approach.

L I K E S |
Divination
Potions
Flying
Make-Up
Listening

D I S L I K E S |
History of Magic
Herbology
Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans
Tradition
Being interrupted

H O B B I E S |
Writing
Painting
Studying Divination
Exploring Hogwarts and its grounds

S T R E N G T H S |
Charming
Sensitive to others
Imaginative
Passionate
Curious
Artistic

W E A K N E S S E S |
Fiercely independent
Unpredictable
Easily stressed
Overly competitive
Fluctuating self-esteem
Absent-minded

RELATIONS

F A M I L Y |
Luna Lovegood & Rolf Scamander (Parents)
Xenophilius Lovegood (Maternal Grandfather)
Newt Scamander & Porpentina Goldstein (Paternal Great-Grandparents)
F R I E N D S |
OPEN!
R I V A L S | OPEN!

HISTORY
Aurora had a lovely childhood. With both of her parents being magizoologists, she had her fair share of experience with magical creatures (nifflers and mokes being two of her favorites). She traveled around the world with her parents, learning the trade so to speak. When Aurora wasn't with her parents, she spent her time with her grandfather and helped edit The Quibbler. It was with her grandfather that she learned she had a knack for writing and would often write short stories that he would publish in the paper.

When Aurora was eleven and finally in Hogwarts, she was thrilled. The family made bets on whether she would be a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff. Ultimately, her father's side lost the bet and she became a proud Raven. She hated the schedule, but enjoyed the lessons. During her free time, she would find herself writing or painting and once she grew bored of that, she went off to explore the castle. There were many secrets if a person knew where to look and what to say or do. She was in the school a few months when she found the Room of Requirements, a room she had known about from her mother's stories.

Song Here

tumblr_n7zorjCNGN1trd2t6o4_250.gif

Dumbledore was on roller blades

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
@Cait I think Disney was already using the name Pandora?

• Thank You
@Cait I think Disney was already using the name Pandora?
Was she? I was using it because it's Luna's mother's name. If that's the case, I'll change it. No biggie. Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: Mmkay, her name is changed now. From Pandora to Aurora. Went through the thread 3x to make sure no one was using it yet, haha. Super sad Pandora was taken, but big thanks @Luster for catching that.

I know the struggle. My "glance at pottermore to find a wand" turns into a "I'm now reading in extensive detail for two hours someone help me". xD

Reactions: Dualnte
Weasley_1_Edit.jpg

Name: Fredy Weasley
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Year: 4th Year
House: Gryffindor
Wand: Dogwood wand with Dragon Heartsring core
Patronus: Fennec
Boggart: Her father telling her she is a disgrace to Fred's name
Amortentia: Woods after a fresh rain, sulfar from fireworks, -unknown third-
Pet: Ferret shared with Avenglica
Hair: Ginger curls
Eyes: Brown
Weight: 105lbs
Height: 5'5"
Build: Small, starting to show small curves

Dress: If not in school clothes she will be in something comfy, often a shirt or dress that her grandmother made her.

Description: A lightened brown skin that is speckled with freckles. Eyes are a deep brown that stand out when she smiles. The only time she isn't smiling is when she is cross, which happens from time to time with her temper. Her hair bounces with auburn red curls. If it isn't out and free that it probably isn't Fredy.

Personality: If there is a sign that says 'Do Not Enter' you can bet that Fredy is going in to check it out. She has a fascination with going against the mold and causing trouble. In that sense she takes a lot after her deceased Uncle. She voices her opinions and isn't afraid to stand up to anyone. Perhaps being a too cocky in her abilities she can often get herself into more trouble than she can handle on her own. Despite the pranks and mischief she has a big heart. Giving back to those around and helping out is something she loves to do, though often you would never know it was her doing it. There is a bit of a temperament as she does not like being told she can't do something or go somewhere. Deep down her drive is that she wants to honor her Uncles name. Though having never gotten the chance to meet him she thrives to relive his tales.

Likes: Things that spark and go boom, deep woods where one can easily get lost, the sun beating down her thick red hair, chinese food, butter beer, mischief, stories, red hair, riding a broom, bunnies, and danger.

Dislikes: Being told what to do, cauliflower, too much cologne, horses (though majestic creatures she fell off one and has disliked them ever since), people who think they are better than anyone else, and being told what to do.

Hobbies: Causing mischief and flying freely.

Strengths: Imaginative, inventive, and not afraid to stand up for what's right.

Weaknesses: Has a temper that can often get the better of her.

Family: Father and mother are George and Angelina Weasley. Twin sister to Fredy Weasley. There's Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry, Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione, Uncle Percy and Aunt Audrey, Uncle William and Fleur, plus all of their cousins! Not to forget the grandparents Molly and Arthur.

Friends: Avengelica Weasley... -To be put in once discussed with others-
Rivals: -To be filled in once discussed with others-

Background: Fredy grew up listening to stories of her father and brother. Though her father rarely spoke of them on purpose others were happy to oblige her indulgences. Through those stories she would often try to reenact what her Uncle has done. Often dragging her sister along with her. Growing up as a twin one of their favorite things to do would be ask someone which of the them was which. The only one they could never stump was their father. Despite trying their hardest. They even went so far as to use a Polyjuice Potion this past summer so as to leave out any chance of a difference. Still he would always know which was which.

Early on in years Fredy and Avengelica were inseparable. They did practically everything together, though they did have their differences. When playing outside in the woods Fredy would often be climbing a tree where as Avengelica would be reading a book on how broken bones mend. If Fredy wanted to sneak off somewhere that they shouldn't be then Avengelica would be mapping out different exit points in her mind should something go wrong and they need to get out quick.

Once school started things were different. They were both certain that they would get placed in Gryffindor, it was almost a tradition for the family. Fredy was the first to go to the hat. There was no wait before it called it Gryffindor. Avengelica went after and that is when things really changed for the two. Avengelica went to Ravenclaw. Fredy's world was turned a little at that point. The two were quick to find out ways to sneak into the common rooms together so that they could not be separated for long. As time passed they grew accustomed to the separation, though that does not mean that their mischievousness is gone. They have just found out a way to double their ways in and out of areas.

Weasley_1_Edit_2.jpg

Name: Avenglica Weasley
Sexuality: Bisexual
Year: 4th Year
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Applewood wand with Unicorn Tail Hair core
Patronus: Centaur
Boggart: Bees
Amortentia: Fresh wildflowers, Cinnamon topped whipped cream, and the pages of a book.
Pet: Shared Ferret with Fredy
Hair: Ginger
Eyes: Brown
Weight: 103lbs
Height: 5'5"
Build: Small, starting to show curves

Dress: When not in school uniform Avengelica enjoys wearing comfortable jeans, and loose fit tee or sweater to be comfortable in.

Description: Light brown skin that has freckles scattered about. Avengelica's deep brown eyes are almost always focused on the pages of her latest written adventure. Hair is an auburn red and bouncing with girls. Often it will be pulled up or back so as to not obstruct her view.

Personality: Quiet and sweet are the two most common words to describe her. Though her sister Fredy is vocal and Avengelica will happily speak up beside her she is not as out there. Thinking before she speaks is her specialty. Often she tries her hardest to not offend anyone. No one knows if she really has a bad side to get onto or not. When it comes to helping others she is always there. If she can help someone then she will, along with her sister.

Likes: Books, spellcraft, caramel cider, flying a broom, quidditch, fresh baked goodies, strawberries, fireplaces, comfy chairs, music, and beasts of the magical variety.

Dislikes: Itchy sweaters, being late, chores, being ignored, Valentine's Day, and getting her picture taken.

Hobbies: Reading.
"Is there any other hobby worth having?" - Avengelica Weasley

Strengths: Her keen intellect. Thinking out what to do and figuring out the best way in which to get it done.

Weaknesses: Family -- Her sister especially. Fredy is most important to Avengelica and she is her greatest weakness.

Family: Father and mother are George and Angelina Weasley. Twin sister to Fredy Weasley. There's Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry, Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione, Uncle Percy and Aunt Audrey, Uncle William and Fleur, plus all of their cousins! Not to forget the grandparents Molly and Arthur.

Friends: -To be filled in-

Rivals: -To be filled in-

Background: The twins both grew up to hearing stories about the trouble that their father and uncle would get into. It was not only their stories that were told but the stories of everyone who had become their family in one way or another. What others learned as a historical moment the twins learned as casual story time with family. An example from their Uncle Ron: "Then I took the wand and cast wingardium leviosa just the way Hermione had corrected me. If it wasn't for her being so annoying we may not have become friends."

Though the younger years were full of adventure around the home the funnest thing was tricking, or trying to trick, people. Both Fredy and Avengelica loved this and it was a focal point of their day. When not laying out a prank or scheming the day away the two were often off in their own little worlds. Though together physically internally they were more distant. Avengelica liked to read beneath the aging trees that Fredy would climb. Both loved these days together and separate.

Things changed when they met the sorting hat. Avengelica recalls the moment very vividly. She, being more quiet than Fredy, clung to her sister for much support through their life. When their hand holding parted as Fredy walked up to take her seat and become sorted it was no surprise for her to go to Gryffindor. It was where the two expected to go. The hat had difference plans for Avengelica. Upon sitting down there was a slight pause. The pause and silence felt like forever to Avengelica and her heart felt as if it had stopped beating. "Ravenclaw!" Cheers were heard by everyone except for Fredy and Avengelica who both gasped as their seats were separated. It only fueled their hunger to find the ins and outs of the corridors so that they could see each other.

As the years have passed the two have grown alright with being separated by house. However their unity is still there and strong. They sneak about together and still like to put up pranks on some unsuspecting students, especially first years.

What the coming year(s) will bring is a mystery to both.

img.php

Screen-Shot-2015-11-20-at-17.28.25.png

B A S I C S & L O O K S

⌈ B A S I C S ⌋
Name: Oliver Nolan Potter
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Year: 7th
House: Ravenclaw

⌈ A P P E A R A N C E ⌋
Hair: Red hair usually swept to the side kept professional.
Eyes: Blue-green
Weight: 154 lbs
Height: 5' 7"
Build: Fit, he doesn't want to get fat especially since he eats a lot.
Dress: Oliver dresses different than what people would think. He chooses to look professional, usually wearing button up shirt's and jeans. Tho on occasion he would wear a sweater.
Description: Oliver prides himself on keeping himself clean so, most the time he keeps a comb on him just in case his hair gets messed up. His cloths are usually ironed before he puts them on. He also spends an unusual amount of time it the bathroom getting ready. Tho this only because he wants to look his best in front of the ladies.

P E R S O N A L I T Y & M A G I C

⌈ P E R S O N A L I T Y ⌋

Personality: Oliver is what you would call a player. He almost has a new girlfriend each week but, he does spend a lot of time in the library. As much of a player as he is he doesn't want to fall behind in school so, like a true Ravenclaw he prides himself on his thirst for knowledge. At times Oliver can be sarcastic, mocking people for there idiocy. Not to mention he, like his brother, is quite adventurous although not as much seeing as he doesn't want to get in trouble. Even though Oliver is a known player at Hogwarts he takes other peoples feeling into account. He has a hard time saying no to people which often leads him into stupid situations.

• Watching rain fall
  • Swimming
  • Pidge
  • Chocolate
  • Charms
  • Fuzzy blankets
Dislikes:
  • Loud mouths
  • Idiots
  • Potions
  • Flying
  • Cucumbers
  • Cold weather
Hobbies:
  • Reading
  • Hanging out in the library
  • Talking to friends
  • Swimming
Strengths:
  • Considerate
  • Intelligent
  • Adventurous
  • Charm spells
Weaknesses:
  • Player
  • Sarcastic
  • Protectionist
  • Flying

⌈ M A G I C ⌋

Wand: Yew, Phoenix Feather, 9 1/2 inches, Slightly Springy
Patronus: Leopard
Boggart: A row of graves with his family and friends names on them (Fear of losing his loved ones)
Amortentia: Rain Forest, Chocolate, Lilac, Honey, and Mint
Pet: Elf owl named Pidge

H I S T O R Y & R E L A T I O N S

⌈ H I S T O R Y ⌋

Much like his siblings Oliver grew up away from the spotlight and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Growing up Oliver became close with his twin and mother. They seemed to under stand him more then other people. Even so he loves his family and wouldn't trade them for anything.

Once he was eleven he was sent to Hogwarts and unlike most would have thought, he was sorted into Ravenclaw. He can't really say he was upset about his placement it was the opposite actually. He loved where he was placed. The people were nice and he got along with most everyone. His first year went as he expected. Good grades, top of the class.

Through his years at Hogwarts Oliver found he was horrible at flying. It was shocking to most but, he still went to every Quidditch game and cheered on his team. He spent most his time in the library with whoever was his girlfriend that week. When not in the library he could be found in Hogsmeade or by the Great Lake.

⌈ R E L A T I O N S ⌋

Family:
- Mother: Ginny (Weasley) Potter
- Father: Harry Potter
- Younger Sister: Cordelia Potter
- Twin Brother: Sebus Potter
- Maternal Grandparents: Molly Prewett & Arthur Weasley
Cousins:
- Alexander Weasley (Son of Bill & Fleur Weasley)
- Hugo Weasley (Son of Ron & Hermione Weasley)
- Weasley (Daughter of Ron & Hermione Weasley)
- Fredy Weasley (Child of George & Angelina Weasley)
- Avenglica Weasley (Child of George & Angelina Weasley)
Friends: OPEN!
Rivals: OPEN!

[spoili]Dumbledore was on roller blades[/spoili]

Face Claim: Linus Wordemann | Music: Castle of Glass - Linkin Park | Coding: FieryCold

@neptune @Luster @Mysty

So i'm not to familiar with anything after the last movie. So I was wondering if we should put together a pm or something to talk about setting up the siblings? i'll be working on my cs soon and I wanted to include my characters siblings.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lusterine
WIP

asa-butterfield.jpg
Name: Arthur Longbottom
Sexuality: Hetero​
Year: 5th
House: Griffindor
Wand: 11 inch elm with phoenix feather
Patronus: St. Bernard
Boggart: Basalik - when Arthur was a boy he would ask his Father, Neville, to tell him stories of his adventures with The boy who lived. One night when telling him the story of the chamber of secrets Neville got to into it and scarred Arthur to the point where his greatest fear is the Basalisk.
Amortentia: The Smell that Arthur Most craves is the smell of his mother's sunday cooking. A large meal with all his family is something that is very dear with Arthur's heart.
Pet: Tawney Owl named Olly

Hair: black
Eyes: brown
Weight: 165
Height: 5'8"
Build: tall, thin, athlletic.
Dress: While attending classes Arthur will dress properly however he will get dressed hastily. He will often be seen with a crooked tie, untucked shirt, and untied shoe laces. While in street clothes Arthur prefers jeans, his sneakers, and a long sleeve shirt.
Description: Although Arthur looks somewhat young for his age he is a strong growing boy. He isn't the tallest boy in his year but definietly in the top ten. He is thin but not lanky, he definetley has some muscle although not enough to show off.

Personality: Arthur is Couragous, eager and rash. He is always trying to do what he feels is the right thing to do. He is excitable around any kind of mystery or adventure and is always the first to learn something new.

Likes: Adventure, the thought of becoming a Auror like his father, his mother's cooking, his family, learning new spells and herbology.
Dislikes: Snakes, the dark arts, Those who don't treat others equally,
Hobbies: Arthur loves learning about Herbology and loves learning more about the great wizards battle. He loves reading about great Auror's and loves practicing his spells.
Strengths: Herbology, potions, defense against the dark arts
Weaknesses: Transfiguration, history of magic, astronamy.

Family: Neville, Hannah, Jasper Radley, Ivy Alice, Linus Frank
Friends: open
Rivals: Alex Weasly

Background:
Arthur is a complete fathers boy. He idolizes his father and all the heroics he did alongside the boy who lived. Arthur was always around Neville learning all he could about the defense of the dark arts, Herbology and other defensive spells. Arthur would often wait up while his father was out at the ministration of magic and beg to hear about his day and the people he had helped.

Arthur has made it his mission in life to become an Auror. He trains and practices his magic, however like a true longbottom he is somewhat clumsy. Arthur is usually recovering from a fall with a smile on his face, in his eyes it is all just his trials to becoming a great wizard. Arthur excells in his studies especially in Herbology, Defense against the dark arts and potions. He does have trouble with magic history as well as some other classes which he finds to be a waste of time due to the lack of excitement.
Theme:

Dumbldore was on rollerblades

@neptune @Luster @Mysty

So i'm not to familiar with anything after the last movie. So I was wondering if we should put together a pm or something to talk about setting up the siblings? i'll be working on my cs soon and I wanted to include my characters siblings.
Agreed. I think if nothing else, a few messages would be best just to make sure we have some sort of cohesiveness with the family timeline.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Status
Not open for further replies.