In the Land of Blood and Gold.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yay!

Lmao, presently Jormu is dragging his ass. xD Question, how is Thor gonna break the spell?
No clue, since I don't think he has the power to do it. Even if he is super strong... Odin made the spell. Maybe he can call up a giant Thunder that will shake the fuck out of the water and break Jormu free... I mean after he gets some blows in on the motherfucker lol.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Lol that works, I was just curious. I feel like I need to recruit more people. Le siggggh
No clue, since I don't think he has the power to do it. Even if he is super strong... Odin made the spell. Maybe he can call up a giant Thunder that will shake the fuck out of the water and break Jormu free... I mean after he gets some blows in on the motherfucker lol.

Lol that works, I was just curious. I feel like I need to recruit more people. Le siggggh
Yeah lol, I think I might know some who might like this but probably PM about it first^^

• Love
Ugghhhh, the guilt is coming back. I haven't even started replying. I'm sorry ;-;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ugghhhh, the guilt is coming back. I haven't even started replying. I'm sorry ;-;
you're okay! I'm the same way.

Headed out to walmart nowwwwww tho

Today is a pretty scary day I don't know if I will be able to finish

• Love
I wish we were getting a blizzard right about now.

Gimme!!!!! I am in texas I miss snow!

SNOW IS LOVE

IT IS LIFE

And I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
SNOW IS LOVE

IT IS LIFE

And I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it.
*Blows up Snow*
I love Heat and Heat Loves Me lol

Reactions: Mundane Monster
If global warming was a person I would take him to the bedroom

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Snow all the way~ That way we can have by the heater cuddles

Your siggy. omg. That puppy belly is so pink

tired-puppy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Your siggy. omg. That puppy belly is so pink

tired-puppy.jpg
Yeah lol... I think they might shorts lol... since some pet owners (Me) dress up their pets xD, maybe don't know. Just represents me now, since I can fall aslepp anywhere xD