In Love and War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He walks in and looks at her "Get up and greet me." He said looking at her angry. "You are a slave, and shall only live to please me."

grits her teeth and stands walking over to him dragging the wretched chain behind her. "hello sir, here is your breakfast." she says in well acted curtious voice.

"That's better." He said sitting and looking over the food. He tries a bite of everything and nods. "This is fine, go clean something." He said pointing to the disinfectant wipes, it is the only cleaning supplies left with the exception of dish soap.

"Fine." she says tearsly, she would fight him the whole way, she had to find some way to make him stop. walking over to the wipes she starts to wipe the counters.

He finishes eating, gets up and walks over to her. "Are you finished?"

Nods as she wipes the last of the crumbs into her hands. Dumping them into the trash she looks over at him. "yes."

"Good girl." He says puting her on a leash and walking her to his room. He chains her again and leaves her on a large doggy bed. "Do as you wish until I need you again."

Looks up at him as he leaves her there. "wait Gil..." she says trying to stop him from leaving.

"What." He says stopping in the doorway.

Looks down at her hands, "I... i still like you... a lot...just... just dont forget who i was please?" She looks up pleading in her eyes.

"Your nothing more thab a slave." He says as he walks out.

"No Gil... i wil stop this." she mutters to herself as he walks off. laying on the bed she waits until she is needed again.

He walks in again, "Time for lunch." He says putting her on a leash and walking her out. He chains her and walks away.

"Not this time." takes the leash in her hands and wraps it around his neck while they where in the hall. "Gil, forgive me." she brings her hand, clenched in a fist down on his head knocking him out. "So sorry" she turns down the hall and tries to find her way out.
((lets put on a twist shall we?))

((What do you have in mind?))

((... ok))

Two guards round the corner, "This dam girl!" They said as they run over to restrain her.

"and hello to you too" She says ducking under them as the charge at her. " sorry boys gotta scat." Starts to run down the hall, she hears shouts from a room behind her. Stopping and looking back she peeks in the door. "Gil?!" she jiggles the doors knob, it was open! Rushing in she looks at the other Gil, "a-are you? th-the real Gil?"

(( i had tooooo))

((So theirs two Gils?))

((They have his evil twin >x3 i know its cliche but hey, hope you dont mind ))