In Love and War

He stops after she was fully cuffed. "Next time don't waist my time." He said leaving the girl a bloody mess and hoisting her up with the old chains. Her legs were doing a split and her arms were straight up, all her weight resided in her legs because her arms weren't quite tight enough to hold any pressure. He takes the keys and walks out of the room, leaving the small girl curled up in a ball crying in the corner.

Sits there with her legs spread apart pushing their limits, but it didnt matter. "psst hey" Looks over at the girl, "are you okay?"

The girl doesn't hear her over her own sobbing, she was to upset and hurt to speak anyways.

Her legs start to bend the wrong way from the weight and she crys out in pain, "GIL!! DAMN YOU!! AWW SH!T, LET ME DOWN!!" her body trembles starting to exhaust itself in order not to break.

The girl looked up with tears still rolling down her face, her outfit was completely ragged now, and he would most likely beat her for not keeping it nice then buy her a new maid costume...

She stood up and tightened her arms just enough so the weight was distributed evenly and she left to her room. The entire time tears rolled down her face and she didn't say a single word.

"T-thank you miss." She mutters panting as she hangs there. the weight was distributed evenly now and it wasnt as uncomfortable. As she hung there she began to sink farther and farther into despare until she falls asleep.

She was woken up by Gil whipping her. The small girl was standing behind him with her head low. "You wake up earlier than I do next time!" He exclaimed after he stopped. "Set her down." He motioned to the small girl.

She went to put the legs down first, naturally but he whipped her once for that "Arms, Head, Legs" He snarled at her and she did just that.

Jerks away to seering pain, "AH!" Her body jolts and she sways in the chains. looks over at the girl seeing the pain in her eyes. Looking back at Gil she mutters, "yes master"

Feels the chains on her legs loosen then stop. suddenly the pain was at a maximum in her legs as the pressure released onto them, "AH!! stop, stop please!" finally she was laying on the ground in a shaking heap. managing to look up at him she glares, "what do you want?"

He straps a leash to her and pulls her along up the steps and into a kitchen where he hooks her to another chain by her collar. "Cook and clean." Was all he said when he left.

The small girl had followed them up and she was already hurrying to start cooking.

"yes sir." she mutters as he chairs her up. watches him leave and check to make sure he was gone. "and they said chemesty was useless!" She exclaims to herself. rushing to the cleaning supplies she starts to mix them in a specific order, obviously trying to make something. "Hmmm there here.... that there...." Finally she comes out with a black substance, "this should do it." Pours it on the chain that held her and yanked herself free. "Ahah!" she exclaims looking over at the girl.

The girl just shook her head, a couple tears flowing down her head. She wouldn't speak up against her this time... if the woman before her leaves than she was dead... not that she was anything better than a slave anyways... why would this woman care anyways. She just turned her head and continued to cook.

hey... whats wrong?" walks over to her and places a hand on her shoulder. "we can leave, ill protect you dont worry."

((Shes a liability issue, she needs to go :/))

((She's the only thing keeping you there right now >=[ but she will die soon enough... because of one of your shenanigans... also you were supposed to be submissive because she loved him and wanted him back to normal, that's why he starts to give you missions...))

"Your trying to kill me." she said under her breath "Go away!", it was a sudden shout and it had broke the quietness of the room. "Go ahead and run and kill me here! I have no where else to go!" she starts to sob after she yells and falls to her knees.

((submissive because of that?! i dont think so, i would want to escape and try to get help for him... whatever))

"Shhhhh! keep your voice down." places a hand over the girls mouth and lets her fall to her knees. "look im sorry, i cant stay. I wont let him continue to treat you this way." Removes her hand and stands walking to the door.

Looks out and around she starts dwon the hallway silently. she met no one for quite some time.

((This is not a complete bad ass RP, its a twisted love story more or less and your about to hear a gun shot >.> oh btw that was a spoiler))

A gun shot echoed throughout the building and right away she knew the girl was dead. Her collar started to shock her and a couple of men ran around the corner to grab her.

((Remember the collar is tracking as well.))

((yeah yeah i know))

Gasps feeling the shocks echoing through her body. Why would he do this to her? after everything? She pushes throught the shocks and keeps running until the guards catch her and start to drag her back.

She gets thrown in the same room as the girls dead body, he used a different bullet that only pierced her head so the fear would be permanently held on her face. He locks the door to the small cell, nothing was in there except a small wooden bench.

Looks at the dead girls face, she fear and hurt in her eyes made felicity sad. Atleast she had stopped the girl from further suffering. As she lay there her body would spaz with electricity and jolt her around

One of the guards walks over to her, "Looks like the only girl who could teach you what you should be doing is gone." he seemed happy, "I could teach you a thing or two... for the right 'price'." The half naked girl clearly had no money... He knew that.

Glares up at him, " what makes you think i want your help!!" Her body spazes again with electricity and she hits her head moaning.