In Love and War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
((Ok... so now what?))

((we have to escape the evil gil and bring down the whole operation))

((The slave thing could get old fast, good twist.))

He opened his eyes slowly and smiled when he saw her, "Fel," he says hugging her.

Starts to sob in his embrace. Still in the ragged, tiny bra and undies, "Gil, I though- I thought he was you!" She sobs into him now and hugs back.

"Its ok Fel." He says rubbing the back of her head half messing up her hair, the other still around her lower back.

"W-we have to leave Gil, can you stand?" Looks down at him in his feeble state. "Gil I-" her body convulses in spasms as the collar lets out a buzz. "He- coming- GO!" She falls over spasms echoing in her body.

"Fel." He says lost for words as the other Gil walks in with a larger guard, the guard grabs her and she is brought back down to the dungeon. Where they chain her. "You have been very bad."

((Awwww no fight))

"No Gil!!" She shouts as she's dragged away. Feeling the heavy chains attached to her again she growls, "who ever you are, I'm going to kill you!"

"You won't have the chance." He says as they start to bring her legs up first.

"AH!! let me goooo!! ouch, stoooop!!" she shouts as he lifts her up.

((lets have Gil to the rescue?))

((I think its early for that, but tonight he will save her... its still a bit early even then but I can go with it.))

he legs are all the way up and he starts to life her arms and neck at the same time. "You have been nothing but bad, why would I stop?" He says smiling at her pain. When she is all the way up he breaks out a whip. "I got a new one, just for you." He says as he starts to whip her in various places. He finishes on her chest then says "Apologize."

'AAAH!!" The weight is forced onto her legs until she starts to be lifted higher. Gasping for air and shrieks in pain as he whips her. Jerking back from the final strike she shrieks, "NEVER!"

He starts to whip her again. "You get a single taste of hope and you start to rebel again!" He whips her in all her sensitive spots as hard as he can then stops, "If you don't listen I will have him killed."

"NO!! dont please!!" She cries now and her body trembles in pain.

"Then apologize to me and beg for my forgiveness." He said smiling as he walks closer to her.

Grits her teeth and glares at him as he gets closer, "PLease forgive me sorry, im sorry for being a bad girl"

He whips her again, "Like you mean it." He says simply like him whipping her had no effect.

'AH! please, please forgive me master!" She jerks from the sting of the whip and rattles the chains.

"Good." He says walking to the door. "Keep her there for 20 minutes or so then bring her up to my bedroom and let her sleep, like a bitch, in her doggy bed tonight."