In Love and War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
In about 40-50 minutes the man walks back and sets her down by her arms causing her to hold herself up by her legs or choke, then the neck, then, finally, the legs. "Boss told me to do it that way." He says as if he was apologizing. He grabs her and drags her to the bedroom and chains her up by the doggy bed.

Gasps in pain as she feels the weight shift to her legs. then chokes trying to get the weight off her legs. Glaring at guard as he drags her she mutters, "Why do you care anyways? im just a slave..." Lets him toss her onto the bed and chain her. laying still on the bed she curls up and tries to sleep.

"I don't think you should sleep too soundly, the boss may want something more for his forgiveness." The guard says as he walks out and closes the door.

"i could care less what he wants." She mutters drifting off to sleep.

About an hour later he walks in and finds his half naked slave sleeping in the bed. He would spare her this time from the pain... assuming she would get up. "Get up slave, its time to earn your forgiveness."

Opens her eyes and looks at him. Sighing and sitting up she looks at him "yes sir?"

"Stand up, you are paying me back in the only way you can." He says with a smirk before taking a step closer.

Cowers back from him, "no please, ive- ive already! please dont!"

"You've done absolutely nothing but cause trouble. I should have done this to you earlier." He says as he closes in on her. Suddenly he falls to the side and behind him is Gil, still looking worse for wear.

"I have to find the key. Just stay here while I find it ok?" He says looking around to see if its kept in the bedroom then checks his twin to find nothing.

Cowers from the man as he steps closer and closer to her, then he drops dead. Peeking around she spots Gil, "Gil!!" Standing and forgetting the chain runs at him only to be choked and pulled onto her back, "ack! Gil! I'm so glad to see you!"

He gets up from searching his twin and hugs her. "Just be careful for now, I need to find the key to get the chain off you." He says as he walks out of the room to continue his search.

Hugging him back she rubs her sore neck, " okay, hurry please" she pleads as he leaves.

He comes back shortly after with a large pair of wire cutters. "I can try this." He says as he tries to cut the chain. After a couple of minutes struggling with it the chain snaps clean off and the lock falls to the ground. "Ok, lets go." He says out of breath, he was already week from whatever his brother did to him and used up a lot of energy on the chain.

Feels the weight lift from her collar and look up at him, " lets get out of here."

"We can't get by the walls at night, we have to go during the day... maybe we can get you something more than those small, uhh, garments at the town near by." He says as he takes her hand and leads her down the hall.

Feels his hand slip over hers and smiles, "yeah, that would be nice."

They find the back entrance and a guard is standing at the door. Gil looked around seeing a leash on the wal. "Fel, I'm going to be my brother. Crawl on your hands and knees and do whatever Ibsay. Look ashamed when I make you do something dirty. Trust me." he grabs the leash.

Shakes and cowers from the leash and nods reluctanly letting him hook it on her. Falling to her hands and knees she crawls after him.

"Open the door, I need some fresh air." he says to the guard.

"Your bringing her with you?"

"Yes. I managed to brake her, watch." He looks down and his voice sounds cold, "Sit." he was giving her dog commands.

Wimpers, he sounded just like the other man. sitting her ass on the ground she hung her head not looking at them.