In Love and War

"Well for one, I can help you not end up like... That." he said gesturing to the small girl. "and two, I can stop the shocking." he smile setting into the cell and locking it behind him.

"No! Get away from me!!" Scoots away from him on the floor. "I don't want or need your help."

He starts to walk closer to her. "Two options, one way you get information that can help you survive another day, the other you don't."

Sits up and looks at him with fear in her eyes, "get away!! I don't need your help!" Raises her legs in front if her to kick if he got closer.

"Well then, I guess you arn't getting anything out of it." He says with a smile as he grabs her legs with surprising force, without going into detail, he takes her untill he is content, then leaves her in the cell over night.

((0.o))
lays on the floor shaking and sore. Why would gil let this happen, she starts to cry, she as betrayed and abused. She had to get Gil to stop.

In the morning the same guard opens the door and throws her out into the kitchen, the chain had been replaced and most of the cleaning suplies had been removed. "Have fun getting whipped." He said casualy as he walked away.

Cowers away from him as he enters. "Please, not again." She mutters. As he yanks her up she hits and kicks trying to get away. Tossed into the kitchen she looks around. No supplies to make her escape, no friends... Nothing. Standing up she looks around for anyway she could possible get free.

She could hear Gill walking down the hall. "You beter have breakfast ready when I come back." He shouted to her.

"Gil!!" She screams angrily, "you know I can't cook!" She looks around confused at the kitchen.

"Then you should have saved your little friend." He said and she could hear him laugh a little as he left

"Son of a bitch." She curses and starts to make French toast ish.

The guard walked past her "Oh, your going to get it." she couldn't tell if he ment that in a good way or not so it could only be assumed.

Shudders hearing the guards voice. "I'm going to kill him when I get out." Se growls. Continuing to make the French toast she gets OJ and toast ready

Gil walks in and sits "Serve me."

Glares at him and walks over setting the food on his plate. "her ya go" She responds loosly.

He smacks her, hard and out of no where, with such great force that she fell to the ground. "You will refer to me in the proper manner." He said now eyeing the food. "This will not do. The toast is not buttered properly, the french toast, assuming that is french toast, looks horrible, and you didn't bother making bacon or sausage?" He stood up and walked out, "Try again."

Falls to the ground and looks at him astonished. "I- but Gil, i cant cook!" she shouts at him as he walks out. looking up at the food in despare and throws it out to start cooking again.

He ignores her comment and lets her try again.

Makes the toast again and butters it. Cooks the french toast perfectly this time adding bacon and eggs. pouring yet another glass of OJ she sets the table for him and cowers in the corner to wait.