Immortality's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone who needs me to take retake a look at their CS?

Geez, the Sentence vibes are still too stronk. Still thinking of how to get shit done...

But hey, if Click's character get's accepted, that means that I can buff Aesil's One Eye, right? :3

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. What about the Teigu? Ya khow weird ass magical relics? Do they exsist?

On a side note, should I get a back stab ability? For a sneaky type character I think mine lacks an ability to use while he sneaks around.

It's inspired by Akame ga Kill. It isn't Akame ga Kill. That difference is pretty strong.

And geez, here I was, thinking your character was just a generic swordsman type. XD

Made some tweaks to my abilities and stat-build. I won't be changing it again, unless there's something you want to nerf/buff on the abilities.

Reactions: IceChateau777
I'm almost done with my character by the way. Look for a PM later tonight.

Just a PM? Boo.

For approval, of course.
I'll post it here without the fear.

Well, I will take out Decimate Defense and add this one, after you approve of it, of course. However, can you give me some info on the sneak system of this RP?

Back Stab: Jagred will attempt to ambush or sneak up on his opponent. Instead of doing 2 rolls, he will now do an extra Sneak roll, which is his Finesse vs the opponent's Perception. If succeeded, he will get +5 to the two other rolls. If Critical Success, he will get +10.

Stealthing is basically using an action to go stealth-modu instead. Naturally, you can't hide in plain sight, and it's a Finesse vs Perception roll.

That being said, in regards to your bonuses...Daily reminder to everyone that Aesil needs to permanently sacrifice a stat point in order to get +6 on a singular roll~

Stealthing is basically using an action to go stealth-modu instead. Naturally, you can't hide in plain sight, and it's a Finesse vs Perception roll.

That being said, in regards to your bonuses...Daily reminder to everyone that Aesil needs to permanently sacrifice a stat point in order to get +6 on a singular roll~
Ah, it is too much? How about a +3 and +6 for crit success? I have never played a game with system like this so forgive me if I fumble with the stat balance.

I have no idea what is too much for a buff now, really. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: SirStabby
So, here's why it might take a little longer than I hoped. [spoili]I am dealing with a crippled mother, and there is nobody else to watch her. Hell, she couldn't even get from place to place without falling or screaming that it hurts.

Because I have to deal with my mom, I have to do twice as much for her. In truth, I should have dropped out, but I love this game too much to do that. I'm trying to take it easy on my time. I also have school coming up as well as regular nursing home visits.

I am dealing with two other roleplays on top of it, so I hope I can juggle this one, too. I really, really want this.[/spoili]
TL;DR: Life & medical problems are taking a hold on my progress. My sheet should be up by tomorrow night... I hope.

So, here's why it might take a little longer than I hoped. [spoili]I am dealing with a crippled mother, and there is nobody else to watch her. Hell, she couldn't even get from place to place without falling or screaming that it hurts.

Because I have to deal with my mom, I have to do twice as much for her. In truth, I should have dropped out, but I love this game too much to do that. I'm trying to take it easy on my time. I also have school coming up as well as regular nursing home visits.

I am dealing with two other roleplays on top of it, so I hope I can juggle this one, too. I really, really want this.[/spoili]
TL;DR: Life & medical problems are taking a hold on my progress. My sheet should be up by tomorrow night... I hope.

Please make sure you're absolutely sure that you can actually participate consistently. Failure to keep up can easily put your inevitable mission partner at risk should your character "disappear".

I'm going to begin a test with wonderful Zombs to try out the new system I have, and potentially work out any kinks. Depending on how it goes and what occurs, I can add mechanics to the rule list for others to reference, as well as change things that need changing. We'll be using OOC to do this, so don't mind the seemingly IC posts!
@Zombehs

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Generic Knight Bob"
Stats:
Might - 7
Finesse - 7
Fortitude - 5
Health - 5
Speed - 5
Perception - 5
Arcane - 4
Spirit - 4
Abilities:
For the Empire! - Scales with Might
Bob is exceptionally patriotic. He has a secondary stat corresponding with his Might that determines how long his patriotism can keep his strength up! As long as his Patriotism meter is greater than 0, he gets a bonus 5 Might. Each time he blocks damage, takes damage, or misses an attack, the meter is decreased by 1.
Implacable - No scaling
Bob cannot receive debuffs to his Might.
Follower of Lord Sutrexa - Scales with Might
Pledging fealty to the legendary Lord Sutrexa 19th of the King's Tower, Bob can dominate an opponent's will through sheer grandiosity. By activating this ability, Bob can render an opponent defenseless during his next turn. Opponents who are affected have their Fortitude reduced to 1, but may act during their next turn. Opponents who already have 1 Fortitude instead get reduced to 0.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A challenger approaches! Bob the Knight encounters Sahms Hayan in the middle of the road, and knows his face as a member of the Bloodpeace Guild! He shouts out to the assassin and charges in for an attack with his sword!

Finesse, Might
19 + 7 Finesse = 26
1 + 12 Might = 13

Surprised at being recognized, there's not much Sahms can do but manifest his weapon and spring back from the attack, trying to open the distance. Surprisingly, the Knight didn't manage to take advantage of his surprise and he was free to hop backwards and out of reach.

Health: 5/10
Effective Arcane: 11
Blood Bow: 10 Shots, +5 Arcane, 5 Health Charge

Speed, Fort, Speed (Run away, cue Benny Hill)
4+4 = 8
1+3 = 4
4+14 = 18

Last edited:
Unfortunately for Bob, who had just finished slaying a rather slimy beast mere moments before, his sword was slippery. Though his sword was just about to slash across Sahms, it flew out of his grip instead! As Sahms runs away, Bob shouts "coward!" and chases after. He readies his sword for an attack if he manages to catch the assassin.

Speed vs Speed to catch up
9 + 5 Speed = 14
Attack roll
5 + 7 Finesse = 12
6 + 12 Might = 18

Unfortunately he doesn't catch up!

Patriotism: 6/7

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hell, it was hard not to laugh at the Knight's clumsiness. A smirk played across his expression as he watched the man try, but fail to catch up to him. With a bit of distance between the two of them, he drew his arm back and a crimson arrow formed within the bow, drawing on the blood that made it up. He exhaled and flicked his hand to send the projectile towards the Knight before he continued to back pedal away.

Health: 5/10
Effective Arcane: 11
Blood Bow: 9 Shots, +5 Arcane, 4.5 Health Charge

Attack Roll
18+9 = 27
6+11 = 17

The Knight stops on his heels, sliding on the dirt path, before attempting to roll out of the way of the ethereal arrow. The arrow impacts his armor, however. His full body armor, being of sub-par make comapred to his much more extravagant Knight brothers, fails to ablate the arrow, and it pierces inwards, striking his ribs.

After crying out and gripping the space around the hole in his armor, Bob charges in again, covering the distance and lashing out with his sword!

19+5 Speed = 24
11 + 5 Fortitude = 16

Health: 4/5
Patriotism: 4/7

19 + 7 Finesse = 26
20 + 12 Might = 32 CRIT (deals 2 damage)

"One," he remarked as he watched the projectile find its mark and the Knight's body jerk backwards. Unsuprisingly the Knight wasn't deteered in the slightest and his eyes widened slightly as the man closed the distance swiftly. He saw the blade descend and tried to twist out of the way.

Dodge Roll
6+4= 10
11+1= 12

The blade cut deep this time, cutting a red line from shoulder to the bottom of his ribs. Blood sprays towards the Knight as Sahms stumbles backwards. Despite the pain, he draws back on a non-existent bowstring and manifests another arrow. It thrums excitedly as it forms, drawn to the blood that marks the Knight and he grunts as he loosed it.

Blood Rapture Roll
17+9= 26
20+11= 31 (CRIT!)
Bloodborn Bow Roll
18+9+5= 32
20+10= 30 (CRIT!)

Health: 3 (7)/10
Effective Arcane: 10
Blood Bow: 8 Shots, +8 Arcane, 4 Health Charge

Last edited:
Bob, I'd like you to know that you're a fucking disgrace. Shoulda retired, you useless pleb.

Status
Not open for further replies.