Immortality's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never rped with dice before, but the prospect interests me greatly. I shall take the risk!

Never rped with dice before, but the prospect interests me greatly. I shall take the risk!
Welcome~
Show us what you got~

Yeah, IceChateau, show us what you got. Why don't you post your CS here as well? :3

That being said, the dice mechanics are pretty easy. It's literally just rolling d20 multiple times and doing simple addition.

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
Here, have a support.
And I prepared the salt shakers too.

[bg=#cae4cb]
GESTALT
[/bg]
Race: Old One
[td="vertical-align:top; border: 0px;"] Might
Finesse
Fortitude
Health
Speed
Perception
Arcane
Spirit
[td=border: 0px]

▬▬▬
▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/td][td=border: 0px] 0
10[/td]
[/td]

[bg=#cae4cb]
PERSONALITY
[/bg]

Gestalt is a being that originally acted on its instincts. Like an animal, chaos and constant change was all it sought after. Order, hierarchy, regulation, those were all concepts going against the very core of the Old Ones, and the Rautefacht Empire symbolizes everything of that.

However, while in its core Gestalt still strives for its primal urges, the extensive contact with the new inhabitants of the land have tainted it...and above all else, it is now curious. Curious about the emotions and stories each and any individual has to share in its pathetic short lifespan.

[bg=#cae4cb]
BIOGRAPHY
[/bg]

• In the ages long forgotten, in a time that lacks most evidence through historical records, beings with immense power roamed the world. In time, they grew tired of exploring the realm and ultimately merged with the world as they retired into an eternal slumber.

And as their eternal slumber continued, the world, the way they knew it, slowly changed as new inhabitants settled down. Their sounds and laughter of joy, their pain and cries of war, the newcomers were nosy, nosy enough that occasionally, one of the Old Ones would awaken to punish them. As a result, they became worshipped and feared by beastkin and men alike.

Some of them however make use of the Old Ones powers. Like the Witches of Ulm, deep inside the Black Forest they collect ancient fungi, plants and other ingredients to brew potent potions that please the Old Ones. With the smell making them hungry and reminding them of the old times, when everything was quiet and the land theirs, they awaken and aid the Witches in their battles. Of course, it doesn't always go well and more often than not, the Witch conducting the rite ends up as fodder; such is the story of this particular Old One.

• A city without a name, a country without a meaning, there was once a girl. A girl sheltered from all the bad and the ugly the world had to offer. A girl living in a illusion titled happiness. Day in day out, without a care, the girl was full of laughter and joy, bringing peace to her parents and those around her.

But then, a great calamity struck the girl, her eyes opened, the truth revealed. Blood was spilled, horrible deeds made irreversible. Death, sorrow, pain, chaos...
  • An Angel plunged from the heavens.
    A goddess blessing robbed.
    The Empire was vulnerable.
    What long stood as the unmovable truth of the world, now descending into chaos.
    The chaos it has long been wishing for, finally in its grasp.
    Watching from the side-lines? Out of question.
    Taking up on the strange bird's offer, it could finally open A Path Forward.

[bg=#cae4cb]
- GESTALT -
[/bg]

Classified as a Gestalt by the Ulm Witches, it is a spiritual being without a body of its own and generally on the weaker side compared to the other beings in deep slumber. Not able to affect the physical world in its natural form, a Gestalt is capable of invading, or being trapped in, any vessel capable of holding a Soul; like a human body.

Once invaded, in case of another soul present, the Gestalt can go through a few distinct stages that represent a growing connection between the two souls, until the original is fully assimilated. On first contact, a Gestalt has only weak influence on its host, giving it destructive tendencies that get stronger over time, weak willed individuals find themself quickly overwhelmed by this powerful spirit. Traumatizing experiences, a shaken mind and similiar, all those conditions ease a Gestalt's progression into the deeper parts of their hosts original soul.

Gestalt is, in its spiritual form, not capable of succeding any Might, Fortitude or Finesse rolls, as petty as they may seem.
Gestalt is, in its spiritual form, not affected by any outcome of a failed Might, Fortitude or Finesse roll.
Gestalt is, in its spiritual form, hardly noticeable. -> Perception check vs base difficulty of 30
Killing Gestalt is nigh-impossible, and either requires a strong soul capturing device or mighty magic. Gestalt regenerates 1 health each turn.
Gestalt, in its spiritual form, can be captured by soul capturing devices, rolling its Spirit against it.

Gestalt, in its spiritual form, is capable of slipping into vessels capable of holding Souls, regardless if already occupied or not.
If occupied, Gestalt has to success in a mulitude of rolls which modifier is influenced by the targets state of mind.

Stage 1, 'The Meeting' rolls Gestalt's Arcane vs the target's spirit - 3.
If succesful, Gestalt has access to the targets current thoughts, feelings.

Stage 2, 'The Friends' rolls Gestalt's Arcane vs the target's spirit.
If succesful, Gestalt has access to the targets memories and is capable of communication.

Stage 3, 'Comrades' rolls Gestalt's Arcane vs the target's spirit +3.
If succesful, Gestalt has access to the target's deeper parts the soul and is capable of revealing information that the target didn't even know itself.
Furthermore, Gestalt is now capable of protecting the shared body against effects that need spirit rolled against it, allowing the host to roll Gestalt's Spirit value or its own Spirit Value + 50% of Gestalt's Value, whichever is higher.

Stage 4, "The Newly Wed" rolls Gestalt's Arcane vs the target's spirit +6.
If succesful, Gestalt is now capable of influencing actions done by the shared body at periodical intervals, even against its will. A Gun pointed for the sake of intermediation gets triggered, the foul thoughts towards your superior are getting spoken, and so on.
Furthermore, Gestalt can now absorb up to 2 damage if more than 1 damage was taken by the shared body.

Stage 5, 'The Betrayal' rolls Gestalt's Arcane vs the target's spirit multiplied by 8.
If succesful, Gestalt can take complete control over the body, forcing the other Soul into an eternal Slumber that it cannot be awaken from without outside help.
Furthermore, the body Gestalt has taken control over is rejuvinated by the ancient energies and regenerates 0.5 health points per turn.
Also, since Gestalt's Soul can now be completely in charge, any Arcane rolls can be made with its own Arcane rating.

[bg=#cae4cb]
- THE NAMELESS WOMAN -
[/bg]

A body Gestalt has spent some time in. Taken complete control since a long time ago, the now young woman was once one of the happiest girls around. First robbed of her luck, then her sanity, and lastly control over her life, her Soul has fallen into a slumber she has yet to wake up from.

This gives Gestalt the right to control NPC bodies over the course of the roleplay.
Starting out with an unfortunate girl that holds a story untold, Gestalt has reached Stage 5 with her.
The girl's stats are as follows:
Might: 0
Finesse: 1
Fortitude: 1
Health: 2
Speed: 1
Perception: 0 (10)
Arcane: 0 (20)
Spirit: 0 (10)

[bg=#cae4cb]
- SPIRITIZE -
[/bg]

Despite it's harmless appearance, Gestalt is a Old One nonetheless. At any given point of control, Gestalt is capable of directly unleashing part of it's powers onto the body the Soul holding vessel is tied to, like a human body for example. The power is, however, rather unstable and can quickly mean a end for the weak body.

Gestalt is capable of buffing the Might, Finesse, Fortitude and Speed of the Body it is tied to.
The buff holds 5 turns minimum and can not be disabled at will before that.

In each of Gestalt's turns throw a d[Arcane*0.2*Gestalt's current level of control], the result of this throw is an added static bonus for the bodie's next turn of action.
While active, in the turn the body takes an action it must also do a fortitude roll(with the unbuffed amount of fortitude) against the current bonus increase of Gestalt's buff, if it fails, the target takes 1 damage, if it succeeds by more than 5, the target is healed by 1/2 health.
Gestalt's Stage 4 damage reduction and Stage 5 healing is disabled while this buff is active.

Example:
Body has a Might, Finesse, Fortitude and Speed of 3.
Gestalt's Stage is 3
Gestalt rolls a d12 ([20*0.2*3] = 12)
Gestalt gets a 5.

Now for the next Might, Finesse, Fortitude and Speed rolls the Body does it gets a d20+5+3.
It must still resist/tame the 'Unstable Power' it is receiving.
So it rolls a d20+3 and must get higher than a 5(or higher than a 10 for a small heal), which isn't too hard, BUT the buff lasts at least 5 turns, even after combat, so... .
Repeat that on Gestalt's next turn.

• Love
Your tl;dr has a higher word count than your bio.

I thought it said 7/10 slot on the first page?

Oh yeah!
I almost forgot~!

Minerva Clarice Ludenberg
Minerva Clarice Ludenberg
~ W.I.P~
Bible%20lady_zps9hfpwl8i.jpg

23 (January 9)
"I guess I'm a bit ripe for my age, hmm?"

Female
"Do you wonder why males are uncouth and wild?"

23 (January 9)
"I guess I'm a bit ripe for my age, hmm?"
Female
"Do you wonder why males are uncouth and wild?"

Appearance
"I think I'm normal, just like you."

Minerva has long, red hair that cascades to her thighs. Her left eye is a radiant violet (perhaps influenced by magic) while her right eye is turquoise. She has a long, straight nose with thin nostrils. She has a full lipped smile. A mole decorates the right side of her cheek. She seems to have a bow or another ornament bound to her hair.

Standing at 5 ft, 3 in (161 cm), Minerva is petite for a young adult. Minerva's usual attire comes with flower patterned blouse with a long, green skirt. She also wears a bow tie and brown, leather gloves. To her fingers, she wears a golden rosary. When she's arching, she wears a shorter dress suited for jumping high lengths. She never leaves without her eye patch on her left eye.

In short, Minerva doesn't look like an assassin at all. There are misinterpretations that she's a local gardener or a healer. As the saying goes, things are not always as they seem.

Personality
Surprising // Elegant
"We always strive for a [painless and brutal] end to oppositions~"
While Minerva is elegant, she has a surprisingly sharp tongue for her appearance. She has a knack for being too mean or strict. Minerva chooses to be blunt, even if it hurts. For this reason, she chooses not to participate in public gossip. There's always this air of elegance to what she does. If anything, Minerva will use her words before her fists. Sometimes, even when she does that, survival is no guarantee. It's also a surprise that she's one of the most accurate archers in Burdette.

Ambitious/Enthusiastic
Minerva prefers to set her sights on things that go far above what is considered 'realistic'. It's not ideal to lower your ambitions simply because your objective is impossible. Instead, make it possible. Her enthusiasm shows her younger, less controlled side, where she hasn't experienced enough to lose her imagination and dreams. Any beliefs of a "higher" entity come to light with her curiosity. She is vulnerable to singing during battles. In her mind, however, singing is what makes her sane.

Biography
"I don't see it fit to fight, but I will if I must."
Being born to a family of future leaders served her justice.

Her father crafted her a miniature bow and a wooden sword for her to play with, but she took to the weapons naturally, particularly the bow, and developed amateur skills in using them in mock fights against her older brother. However, when it got to learning more about religion, they restricted her use with the bow. When she was eight, her father began to teach her more seriously, providing her with more substantial weapons to train with. She had a keen eye and was able to hit a bull's eye from across the field behind their house.

TL;DR Version: She was a priestess of a local village. Richard Ludenberg baptized his daughter in a nearby chapel. However, it was unknown whether the road to Christianity stuck. By the time Minerva turned six, Minerva's brother took time in archery. For her, learning how to arch piqued her interest. She asked her parents if she could learn. Unfortunately, they forbade their daughter to stray from religion. Minerva continued to learn about God in the village chapel. Minerva grew to love her training. By her eleventh birthday, she put her own faith into question. Why did they have to wear hoods? Why were her cohorts "Sisters"? The loneliness, isolation and anger conflicted her intuitions. Is there a God? Finally, she wanted to see the world for herself. "Is this where you want to go?" they asked. When she left the village,

Stats:
Might - ** 2
Finesse - ******* 7
Fortitude - ****** 6
Health - ****** 6
Speed - **** 4
Perception - ******* 7
Arcane - *********** 11
Spirit - ******* 7

Abilities: Delivered From Evil ~ Minerva has the ability to fire up to three arrows at once. Depending on her location, she can potentially kill the target (well, not without the arsenic setting in). If she adds too much arsenic, it could impair her, too.
If the roll is an 18 ~ 20, Minerva will shoot three arrows. A 20 ensures absolute success, while 18 & 19 signals a shot on the enemy with one of them being off. Add +3 to finesse
If the roll is an 11 ~ 17, Minerva will fire two arrows. Depending on their location, the arrows successfully hit the target. If she's shooting three arrows, there will be a -1 penalty, given the third arrow's direction.
If the roll on Finesse is a 10, Minerva will fire two arrows. Only one of them will hit the target.
If lower than 10 (9 ~ 2), none of the arrows hit the desired target. Should she target toward their direction, this puts Minerva's allies at risk. If she in the air, she will lose a sense of direction and fall.A Crit Fail will cause the arrow to prick her, or fall on the ground. If she is pricked, this adds a -1 penalty to her health, finesse and fortitude.

Do Unto Others ~ Minerva can heal others around her vicinity. By healing another person, this slashes two of her health points. Once she heals another person, she cannot use this power again until sh gains Health. Do Unto Others is an all-or-nothing ability; if she fails, it could kill her or kill the person she heals.
In order for the ability to work, there is a roll on Health and Perception. It depends on the injuries, the person's morality, and Minerva's condition.

Fire Away! ~ Minerva can inject her Arcane into her arrow. The Arcane helps her target her opponent better than a regular arrow. She cannot use this ability more than three times a day. It wears out on her, too.
Equipment: Archibald's Archery ~ In honor of her deceased brother, Minerva took it upon herself to learn archery. The arrows have a metal tip with two circular holes. The ends of the arrows are adorned with intricate feathers and ribbons.

The arrows are also laced with arsenic, which ensures a slow, painful death. The bow originally extended up to six feet, but the string was cut to accommodate Minerva's height and arms. It still works well, and her bow can also be used for shielding.

The Holy Cross ~ Minerva sometimes wears this cross around her leather gloves. When performing a healing spell, she uses the cross as a rosary. This way, she will ensure their safety.

The "Holy" Bible ~ Or is it? Minerva has a cross over a black book she carries, but they are for her magical spells. Half of the book contains biblical psalms and prayers, but the other half has arcane spells. There are five sections in her book with written notes and consequences to each spell.

Arsenic ~ A tiny vial of arsenic sits inside her corduroy quiver. While she does not drink or throw it, it is used to coat the arrows or the bow itself. Minerva's accuracy with these arrows cannot be guaranteed. As a result, the arsenic is used in moderation. She doesn't have much left.

Decorated Eyepatch ~ The decorated eye patch hides her left eye. While she sees no shame in hiding it, Minerva wears it when working without magic. Her patch acts like a seal for her magic (or murderous temptations). When she's aiming, she transitions the patch to the right eye.

Flowers ~ She doesn't always carry those, but they do a good job of showing her facade.

Theme Song(s):

Theme Song(s):

Alright. I've got a few things to say about this CS. You've been very pleasant to interact with so I'll lay it down in as nice a way as possible.

First off is the formatting. Why is so much of it in bold?! It hurts the eyes! Bold should be reserved for titles and labels, not entire paragraphs!

Second, and most concerning, is the reference to Christianity. Not only is this outright wrong (this is a fictional fantasy world), it makes me worried whether or not you actually read much into the setting. Your bio makes literally no references to the world at hand, or even being an assassin. How did she come to be an assassin? What happened after she left her town? What did she do before the Gauntlet fell? Why was a religious girl taught how to use weapons in the first place? Is she a combat nun?

Put simply, her CS just seems to be so basic, as if it could be copied and pasted into any fantasy setting you wanted (though the Christianity bit makes it disjointed).

The abilities, partly because of their being all in bold, are very difficult to follow. The first one, especially, is not written very concisely. Where does arsenic come in? Why does it affect her? Is she a chemist now too? How did she gain healing powers? Wasn't she trained only with a bow?

As she is now, she simply does not appear to be the sort of character an assassin's guild would contact to employ. I cannot accept her.

• Thank You
Alright. I've got a few things to say about this CS. You've been very pleasant to interact with so I'll lay it down in as nice a way as possible.

First off is the formatting. Why is so much of it in bold?! It hurts the eyes! Bold should be reserved for titles and labels, not entire paragraphs!

Second, and most concerning, is the reference to Christianity. Not only is this outright wrong (this is a fictional fantasy world), it makes me worried whether or not you actually read much into the setting. Your bio makes literally no references to the world at hand, or even being an assassin. How did she come to be an assassin? What happened after she left her town? What did she do before the Gauntlet fell? Why was a religious girl taught how to use weapons in the first place? Is she a combat nun?

Put simply, her CS just seems to be so basic, as if it could be copied and pasted into any fantasy setting you wanted (though the Christianity bit makes it disjointed).

The abilities, partly because of their being all in bold, are very difficult to follow. The first one, especially, is not written very concisely. Where does arsenic come in? Why does it affect her? Is she a chemist now too? How did she gain healing powers? Wasn't she trained only with a bow?

As she is now, she simply does not appear to be the sort of character an assassin's guild would contact to employ. I cannot accept her.
I understand and I reread the info... And wow, did I mess up!

I would like to try again, but I think it would be better if I bow out at this time. I sent you some questions about my sheet for future reference. I had fun knowing about the nooks and crannies of the world.

You know what?
If you'll have me in the future, I'll be more than happy to come back. Thank you for your time, and I wish you all a good time!

Last edited:
afb26519843752d17ce010eaf01e9374.jpg
38c4050934337595196d7c9516d73159.jpg

Name: Connor Agne

Appearance:
Dark skin, steel blue eyes, and short raven hair are Connor's key features that most people remember him by. He's also decently tall, standing at 6'2 and well built weighing in at 194. Connor has a fighter's frame, muscular yet lean with little fat on his form. Typically the young man can be seen wearing a fitted black suit, white dress shirt with a tie sometimes messily hanging off in a knot around his neck. Aside from the formal wear, Connor does enjoy wearing v-necks, leather jackets and jeans.

Personality:
[Unyielding, Bold, Arrogant]
Aside from Connor's seemingly cocky demeanor there does lie some depth in the young man, depth he'd likely not want others to see. The young man dislikes talking through problems, mainly because he himself was never good with words. Though rough around the edges Connor is a good man, with a good heart who does deeply care about those around him. He'd just rather show it through his fists then words.

Biography:

[Will come soon.]

Stats:
Might - 7
Finesse - 6
Fortitude - 10
Health - 8
Speed - 6
Perception - 5
Arcane - 0
Spirit - 8

Abilities:

-Cripple-

Connor's blows are strong enough to cripple an enemy's movement and defenses. Once Connor lands one strike on an opponent they are marked with a stack of cripple, on the third stack the foe's finesse, speed, spirit and fortitude stat begin getting effected falling by 2 points on that third strike. Cripple is able to stack up to five times, each stack after the third forcing the enemy's stat down by one extra point for a cap at minus 4 points in those stats.

If Connor manages to land the fifth hit, he winds up delivering a damaging Hay Maker resulting in a +2 add on for his might roll, the strike is hard enough to lessen the opponent's perception stat by 1 point. The enemy's stats are only effected for the next three turns before returning to their normal values, aside from the perception stat. If Connor continues to land Hay Makers, the perception stat of the defender will steadily decrease until the fight is over. Hay Maker is still applied on the fifth hit regardless of stat improvement.

-Dash-

Dashing towards an enemy or ally will activate either Jolt, or Bastion...

Jolt - Dashing towards an enemy will result in Connor spinning in the air before landing a brutal kick to either the skull, chest or stomach. If Connor's Might is higher then the defender's Fortitude then the blow is strong enough to knock the opponent back interrupting their next action.

Bastion - Dashing to a ally's side Connor is able to mitigate or block a enemy's attack. If Connor must perform a Speed roll to see if he gets to his ally's side at time against the enemy's Finesse roll. If Connor wins he instead takes the blow and must roll against their Might using his Fortitude.

-Burst-

Connor strives off of a good fight and after five turns in a bout he gains access to Burst. Depending on his health Burst has different effects...

Full Health [Challenge] - If Connor manages to go this far in battle without taking damage, he challenges an opponent of his choice. For the next turn the two are locked into one vs one combat, whoever has the most Might and Fortitude combined wins that fight taking half their health in damage. For the action roll, if the roll equals 14 or above it will count as a critical.

Four Health or More Left [Ward] - Connor fortifies himself regaining 2 points in health for himself and the closest ally. Next roll taken if 16 or above will count as a critical.

Two Health Left [Second Wind] - Hurt Connor focuses his energy on his own wounds, regaining 4 points back in health. Next roll taken if 18 or above will count as a critical. If a 1 is rolled instead, Connor is granted one reroll.

Near Death [Not Yet!] - If Connor's health is brought down to 0 while in Burst, his will power kicks in granting the fighter 1 health instead of being killed.

Equipment:

-X-

A pair of gauntlets utilized by the fighter with special attributes.

Theme Song(s):

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, a rough draft of the bio is done for now. I assure you I plan to add more meat to it soon but I have to call it a night. In the mean time would you all be kind enough to let me know if the abilities I've chosen for Connor are not too weak or strong... And more over if they make sense. Forgive me if they don't, I was tired while putting it together. Thank you in advance~

Seems like you didn't read the rules. Outside of rolling a d20, there's no way for a single attack to do more than 1 damage. Probably should just Bastion up as a Speed vs Enemy Finesse to see if you can get there on time, and then rolling against their Might from there, to see if you take damage. Taking no damage by getting a total roll of 15 or higher is literally disgusting, because 15 is a really easy number to get to.

Not digging how you massively increase your chances of rolling criticals with your Burst ability as well, because what's stopping Connor from simply chilling around for five turns? Hell, rolling a crit for Might is guaranteed damage. You could literally dump all your Might into Fortitude and Spirit, before tanking it out for five turns and then destroying your enemy with that 50% chance of criting. XD

Thank you for looking over my profile erode, I do see what you mean. Even though I did read through the rules, some of them must have not stuck due to fatigue... I was just so excited to join and push out a character quickly. :P

So... bastion will now be a more of a speed vs finesse as you suggested, though I may add something else besides the might roll.

Cripple seems fine to me for now, so that will remain the same. In order for cripple to take effect Connor must have struck the opponent, keep the attacks up consistently. He can't just hang out in the back and wait for five turns of stacks... that would be ridiculous. xD Other then that I believe cripple is okay unless stated otherwise.

Burst is a bit more tricky. I will increase the amounts needed for his free crits, or remove some or all depending.

The near death one is fine I believe, again unless stated otherwise. This is still the rough draft so once I get home after work I will organize everything a lot more, and make sure everything is more coherent. Depending an ability may be removed and replaced with another.

• Useful
@Sanctus

Idk if you made edits or not, but ERode is just a User and not a GM. While tips are appreciated I suppose, you should take the word of a non-GM with a grain of salt.

@ERode

Actually I believe it is possible to deal more than 1 damage outside of rolling a natural 20. And it's called abilities?

• Thank You
Geez always late to the party. I'm gonna read up on this, and hopefully have a character up if there is still room

If you want to be That Guy, you can try to throw up a CS today, and then fight for the last spot against Sanctus.

Welp. I'm not gonna be that guy. Might make a character simply because I'm bored and keep it on stand by in case anything happens though

Haha Erode stirring the pot, my character will be done tonight. Nice to see ya Bob. :)

I'm gonna have to re think my in case of salt stand by character. I was planning on modifying my sentence back up characters abilities and making for this, but Sky legitimately made that same power just now.

Farewell for now, though I will likely return when rivers of tears and salt flow freely

-Dash-

Dashing towards an enemy or ally will activate either Jolt, or Bastion...

Jolt - Dashing towards an enemy will result in Connor spinning in the air before landing a brutal kick to either the skull, chest or stomach. If Connor's Might is higher then the defender's Fortitude then the blow is strong enough to knock the opponent back interrupting their next action.

Bastion - Dashing to a ally's side Connor is able to mitigate or block a enemy's attack. If Connor must perform a Speed roll to see if he gets to his ally's side at time against the enemy's Finesse roll. If Connor wins he instead takes the blow and must roll against their Might using his Fortitude.

-Burst-

Connor strives off of a good fight and after five turns in a bout he gains access to Burst. Depending on his health Burst has different effects...

Full Health [Challenge] - If Connor manages to go this far in battle without taking damage, he challenges an opponent of his choice. For the next turn the two are locked into one vs one combat, whoever has the most Might and Fortitude combined wins that fight taking half their health in damage. For the action roll, if the roll equals 14 or above it will count as a critical.

Four Health or More Left [Ward] - Connor fortifies himself regaining 2 points in health for himself and the closest ally. Next roll taken if 16 or above will count as a critical.

Two Health Left [Second Wind] - Hurt Connor focuses his energy on his own wounds, regaining 4 points back in health. Next roll taken if 18 or above will count as a critical. If a 1 is rolled instead, Connor is granted one reroll.

Near Death [Not Yet!] - If Connor's health is brought down to 0 while in Burst, his will power kicks in granting the fighter 1 health instead of being killed.

Umm... Can I just ask some questions? Like totally not judging or anything, just simple questions. So like, do these two abilities have a chance to fail? The rules did mention that abilities must have at least some chance of failure, so I'm just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.