Immortality's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good now ?
All on might?
You still need abilities.
I'm wondering if you bothered to read the rules. Might want to PM Asuras for help. Feel free to snag one of my character ideas on the second and third page.

Aaaanyway.

@Jakers
Blood PEACE, not Blood PIECE. xD
Look very good. I'll note now that the healing potency of her Invigoration Shot will be a lot less than you're used to from previous roleplays. The damage system is built such that battles will (hopefully) be longer, and so healing should be less prevalent. At most it'll be something like healing 1 point of health over 2 or 3 turns, and non-stackable.
Accepted!
Firstly, thanks!

Secondly, if the healing output is pretty low, would be alright to make invigoration shot additionally increase an ally's Might and Speed by 20% for 1 turn instead? Or is healing 1 HP over 2 turns already considered powerful enough to be an ability of its own? Also reworked the 3rd shot thing on invigoration shot, so lemme know if that's alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaanyway.

Firstly, thanks!

Secondly, if the healing output is pretty low, would be alright to make invigoration shot additionally increase an ally's Might and Speed by 20% for 1 turn, in that case? Or is healing 1 HP over 2 turns already considered powerful enough to be an ability of its own?
So in the midst of battle, your character will just pull out her rifle, then proceed to spray magical concoction on a teammate to buff them? Not sure many people will like that,

Ahem, jokes aside, if it were me, I would take the healing. Since 20% of a stat isn't much, and actions still pretty depend on dice as well, so there is a good chance that even with buffed stats actions will still fail anyway. Just my thoughts, your call.

So in the midst of battle, your character will just pull out her rifle, then proceed to spray magical concoction on a teammate to buff them? Not sure many people will like that,

Ahem, jokes aside, if it were me, I would take the healing. Since 20% of a stat isn't much, and actions still pretty depend on dice as well, so there is a good chance that even with buffed stats actions will still fail anyway. Just my thoughts, your call.
It's more of an orb of energy that pulses into them at a medium speed; they're not being blasted with some sort of Magic Mountain Dew cannon. (Though that'd be pretty awesome.) It's just like getting buffed by a normal spell, except the buff spell isn't coming out of someone's hands, but instead from a sniper rifle. I would personally be okay with that. X)

Also, I'm asking if the shot can do the small heal-over-time AND the 20% buff, considering the healing of the shot is so low. I additionally thought the healing shot would restore an instant 2 HP or something, but Suras has made healing a lot weaker for this RP (which is fine in my book.)

20% isn't much, but it'll raise the Might/Speed of most frontline fighters by 2 along with the little heal if Suras is okay with it. Asking for more than 20% is probably too much.

Honestly, I dislike percentages because it reminds me of how Zombs can get more than +6 to his Finesse rolls once he starts pumping in more Arcane, while I can get a one-roll +6 buff if I permanently sacrifice a stat point.

But that's just me.

@RJS
Since Sepulchral Mist is a passive effect in the area, it will have reduced Arcane when rolling against an opponent's Might. Otherwise it would be like getting free Arcane attacks every turn, whilst still being able to take normal action.
Otherwise looks good. Accepted!
Sepulchral Mist is meant to be a non-damaging ability (with the exception of critical success, which I envisioned as being a 1 turn hit of damage). It's purely a debuff. I didn't put any sort of cooldown or duration of effect on it, but it is meant to be an activated spell rather than a passive ability.

If that's what you understood it as anyway then ignore what I just wrote :P

Just doing a quick luck check.

Oh this looks neat. Let me try.
edit: well, at least no crit fail....that's something...

@Raven Haruka
I'm not sure how her Hell's Distribution stats work. 10-15 of what? If she gets 10-15 on her Fortitude roll? If her roll is 10-15 higher than the opponent's? Going to have to clarify this one a bit more.
Ah, I should've clarfified that...besides, I'll probably

E = MC( squared) therfore mass is dense energy, energy has six letters has ten letter, ten letters has ten letters, coincidence ? I think not. There 21 letters excluding this sentence and all those after it, there's a kid that thinks 21 = 9 + 10, but what does this mean, I'll tell you ( prepare yourself magic is about to go down ) First howmuch letters does ' nine letters ', 16, 16 has ' 6 ' in the units so 9 has 100 letters because it has a spare 10^. Now wait, I'm not done there's still more mind blows to be had. The illuminati have ten letters that means 9/illuminati = 10 so illuminati × 10 = 100 does this number seem familiar ? It should because it's the missing part of the puzzle. 9(6-1) × illuminati × 6(9-1) × 21 = -169 this means energy and the illuminati are interchangeable, by expending energy you're feeding into the illuminati. Spread the word, the end is near fellow rpers...

E = MC( squared) therfore mass is dense energy, energy has six letters has ten letter, ten letters has ten letters, coincidence ? I think not. There 21 letters excluding this sentence and all those after it, there's a kid that thinks 21 = 9 + 10, but what does this mean, I'll tell you ( prepare yourself magic is about to go down ) First howmuch letters does ' nine letters ', 16, 16 has ' 6 ' in the units so 9 has 100 letters because it has a spare 10^. Now wait, I'm not done there's still more mind blows to be had. The illuminati have ten letters that means 9/illuminati = 10 so illuminati × 10 = 100 does this number seem familiar ? It should because it's the missing part of the puzzle. 9(6-1) × illuminati × 6(9-1) × 21 = -169 this means energy and the illuminati are interchangeable, by expending energy you're feeding into the illuminati. Spread the word, the end is near fellow rpers...

No idea what the hell this is supposed to contribute. In any case your character is not accepted.

95674b1d-3211-4f0b-8b59-54a56a679629.gif

Seriously though, try to refrain from posting pointless shite randomly in future threads (unless it's some sort of general chat thing). It clogs up space where meaningful things could be, instead of old memes. And whilst the comedic nature of your character could be appreciated, this is a serious RP where a man worshipping a high-in-potassium fruit probably wouldn't fit in. RP's on the 'Give-No-Fucks'/'Beginner'/'Elementary' level are probably ideal for you, so keep an eye out for those~.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Like the Luckcheck everyone is bandwagoning now?!
Yes! To be honest though, I find it a little pointless to do, and I wouldn't plan on doing it myse- ah fuck it

Jakers totally legitimately threw a large number of 20-Faced dies for: Actually this is how you do it.
20.png
20.png
20.png
20.png
20.png
20.png
20.png
20.png
20.png
20.png
20.png
20.png