Immortality's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
((I'm just here to answer the role call man please don't hurt me I just want to cook for a living))

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting for role call and thank you @ERode I'll touch up my CS before the RP begins.

I'm here, I'm here.

Tsk tsk. You should be rolling Perception against Rue's Finesse if you wanted to gleam into her past via observations. :p

Not when she sort of puts it out there with the intent of showing it.

Oh noes!!
I tend to scan the Appearance section of the CS to pick up things to remark on when interacting with people, so well, oops. Is it a problem? And as my character has the delightful hobby of gawking at people before judging them, so I imagine I will have to roll Perception a hell lot, if that's the case. But it can also be quite interesting.

*Jagred attempts to judge Female A by her appearance
*roll failed.
*Jagred gets distracted by cleavage instead.

It's why I pack 16 Perception, yo. Aesil is never gonna be caught rack-staring.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: SirStabby
PERCEPTION ROLL FOR ID

I take it we are allowed multiple posts in one round?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asuras
I wonder, say, if I attack with the intend to knock out an enemy, would I have to, eh, damage his health or sumthing?

Yes, you would. 0 HP basically indicates that they're unconscious and can't respond to a killing blow, not that they're actually dead. Naturally, there's a lot of ways to knock someone out, whether it be from blood loss to plain ol' karate chop to the back of the neck.

• Thank You
What's the roll for btw?? Just kinda curious.
He rolled to see if Rue could sense Gestalt inside Alicia or not, which would have required a nat20 or beat a perc. check of 30.

ROLL FOR EVERY SINGLE POST

@Zombehs @Psyker Landshark @Asuras
Welp, gonna roll perception to see how much Aesil can figure out about y'all kiddos at a glance. If your character's going to try to hide their true strength or whatever, guess you should make a roll to hide? If not, my perception roll should be relatively pointless, outside of a luck check.

Perception: 16 + 7 = 23

Status
Not open for further replies.