Immortality's End

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the roll I did in my post counts for this, then ignore this roll.

EDIT: Well, fuck.

1+4=5

I dun get it. Why did you roll in your post to begin with, if you were planning on rolling here?

I dun get it. Why did you roll in your post to begin with, if you were planning on rolling here?
I didn't notice the message about rolling here. I rolled because I was trying to find out where the target might be, and wasn't sure if this was a different perception check or not.

DEADLINE
Next deadline will be Sunday the 24th at 6:00 PM PST (-8:00 GMT)

ROLLING FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

EDIT: GREAT JUSTICE HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.
10+18 = 28

@Asuras Perception check to see if she can spot any guards or human beings within the city, milling about?

16 + 8 = 24

Geez gaiz, it's one day til deathline, and only one person other than me has posted. Getcho shit together please.

I can't post until someone does...... Either Renchu or Gelsalt has to point out stuffs for us or something ><

I can't post until someone does...... Either Renchu or Gelsalt has to point out stuffs for us or something ><
I am sorry. I post in the next 3-5 hours, this week has been fucking busy and if not thanks to @ERode I totally forgot about this.

Mhmm... Dunno if I should wait for Jakers. I think Ima wait for her/him. How're the rest of our crew doing?

Mhmm... Dunno if I should wait for Jakers. I think Ima wait for her/him. How're the rest of our crew doing?

Him, and for the sake of simplicity, just say Renchu's described the area to you if you want to post. Pretty busy this weekend, so the post will likely be something around last minute.

Him, and for the sake of simplicity, just say Renchu's described the area to you if you want to post. Pretty busy this weekend, so the post will likely be something around last minute.

Ah, no worries, feel free to take your time. I was just going to ask for permission and typing up a post, actually. Thank you.

Sneak roll in case Jagred ever got to go through with his plan. ie: approach the farmhouse without raising suspicion.

Edit: oh wow. great. thanks dice lords.

Finesse: 15+4=19

Last edited by a moderator:
Perception roll for Renchu covering Jagred; looking for anyone around the area who might've spotted him, or anything off about the farm place that he's going to in general.

11 + 7 = 18

Heh, everyone gonna be doing perception rolls every turn now? XD

Making them spot checks all day.

*Does perception checks every round in the middle of the fight instead of attacking*

I CAN SEE YOUR ATOMIC STRUCTURE

Perception rolls for similar reasons~
(and maybe for gestalt)

16 + 12 = 28

Well since I am technically scouting, should I roll perception as well? Okay jk I will stop now

DEADLINE
Next deadline will be Friday the 29th at 6:00 PM PST (-8:00 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.