Immortal Darkness Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian's mouth waters at the sight of food, "oh my name is Brian" Brian says sheepishly

"Brian the Stalker!. . . Perfect!" She then bust out laughing and opened the bag that contains the sweets and reached in before grabbing a sucker and pulled it out before ripping off the wrapper then sticks the delicious treat into her mouth. She then looked at the other two and smirked slightly before reaching in the treat bag and pulled out two chocolate cookies. "Would the two of you like one?"

Brian Growls at the girl "im not a stalker" and the lights flicker

"Prove yourself then. . ." She looked up and saw the lights flicker and smiled while adoring the eerie feeling she was receiving she then returned her attention back to Brian and waited for his good explanation. The sweet taste of the sucker devoured her mouth.

Although Lilith didn't know if the class was already over, she decided to head to the changing rooms and change into her uniform again. The class was becoming to boring for her taste. After her quick change, she left the class and started to wonder around the school. Though, it wasn't her first time there, she still had many rooms to discover and explore. 'This school is so HUGE...It's a miracle, I haven't gotten myself lost in this old thing.' Dismissing her thoughts for a moment, she noticed a small group of three students a few feet away from her. A glint of interest could be seen in her eyes. 'Darkness...' Though, she was raised to fear darkness and all the creatures involved with it, she never followed the rules of her kind. Creatures of dark nature always made her curious. Maybe it was the incredible power she could sense from them, or the way there aura danced around them in black swirls. After observing the group for a few minutes, she kept walking forward passing by them. She shivered at the how intense the dark power felt up close but kept walking, besides her destination was the library. She didn't have any intentions of lingering around and be caught cutting class by the headmaster's secretary. That woman always finds a way to get her in trouble with her relatives, though, she never held it against her since she was just trying to keep an eye on her like she promised to her deceased mother.

Jeriko set a hand on Brian's shoulder as he laughed, smiling at the girl before taking the cookies and shoving one in Brian's mouth so he could speak.

"You, my friend, are quite an odd guy. You a ghost, or a wizard, or somethin'? You did seem kinda stalker-ish about how you did that, but I guess I don't have the right to complain.
I've got a class to teach in about...five minutes, so, could either of you point me to room 713?"

As he said this, he saw another girl heading down the hall and waved at her with a big smile on his face, turning back to the other two as she walked past, turning slightly pale as he hurriedly asked them again.
"So...Room 713. Any ideas as to where it is?"

"Second floor to the left. . " As she spoke she watched the girl walked pass and smirked slightly while she sensed that the girl seemed a bit uneasy. She then shrugged her shoulders and gathered her things before looking up at the clock on the side wall. "Looks like I am heading home. . " She then smiled before strapping her backpack strap right back on her shoulder and slowly arose from the ground and started to walk towards the main entrance of the school while also passing the two others. She hummed as she walked before she was spotted by the headmaster security. "Damn it!" she turns and runs the opposite direction as the Security chases after her.

as the day passed Zero was walking around looking for the classroom, light emanating off his silver hair...he was starting to get much of a headache, feeling and sensing auras all around him of all types, leaning o the wall just as he heard thumping of someone running behind him, as he took a step to look he saw it too late as he was caught in the girls path, just inches away form impact

Her head was turned to look over behind her right shoulder as she continued to run, just then "Smack!" she was over to what appeared to be a dude her eyes widen as she was shocked and then quickly got up from the dude and apologized before rushing pass him as if she was a powerful wind. She stopped by gliding against the floor and then turned a right corner and vanished behind a wall.
"Halt I say!" The security guard shoted as he continued to run after her until he had her in his hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
*gets hit and fell back with a hard thud, he grunted and rubbed his back as he sat up just as she got up and ran off after apologizing, the security guard ran past him as well, he was too bust rubbing his back to even bother to help, but then again hes not much a troublemaker

"eh there the problem im new here i think its down the corridor from here just a guess. and to keep it short as to explaining what i am im half elf ,human and dwarf " Brian replies

Jeriko ran out the door with a hasty "Thanks, I'll see you around.", turning the corner and ascending the stairs in the opposite direction the sadistic girl had run, finding the room exactly where she had told him it was.

As he pulled a large, silver key from his pocket, he grabbed the handle and found that the door was unlocked, placing the key back into his pocket and slowly entering to find that his job was a bit more than he'd expected.

"My class's on the second floor of the library? Did the Dean assign me as the new Librarian or something?
'Cause I think it'd just be silly to teach a class in here."

As he looked around the large room, books, manga, comics, video tapes, cassettes, DVDs, BluRays, and the like littering the shelves every which way, with every kind of player imaginable ready to be checked out, he couldn't help but laugh as he turned his attention downwards and looked over his class schedule, noticing the times for the classes he was assigned, all but the last being marked "optional".

"So, my class is assigned to the Library, and I'm stuck here until closing time.
No wonder I only had four classes marked on my schedule.
The Dean sure has a good sense of humor.
Oh, well, at least I don't have to worry about being late, since I could pro'ly just come here when school starts and lounge around the first few hours of school.
Oh, yeah, I cant believe I almost forgot to hide my mini-wings."

As Jeriko did so, he felt a presence in the room.
He was not alone.

"k" Brian replies and heads the other way to wards chemistry

She kept on running while searching for a decent place to hide. Her eyes peer around frantically as they spotted a door wide open that leads into a different room. She kicked her speed up into high gear which made her a blur to any eyes and that was when she turned into the room sharply and closed the door just by slamming it shut and locked it before moving to the back of the room and hides behind an old fashion teacher's desk while remaining quiet. The sounds of footsteps ring in her ears as they came closer and closer by the minute. Soon the steps passed the outside of her door and that was when she slowly reveled herself from behind the desk and slowly made her way to the door.

Although Lilith didn't know if the class was already over, she decided to head to the changing rooms and change into her uniform again. The class was becoming to boring for her taste. After her quick change, she left the class and started to wonder around the school. Though, it wasn't her first time there, she still had many rooms to discover and explore. 'This school is so HUGE...It's a miracle, I haven't gotten myself lost in this old thing.' Dismissing her thoughts for a moment, she noticed a small group of three students a few feet away from her. A glint of interest could be seen in her eyes. 'Darkness...' Though, she was raised to fear darkness and all the creatures involved with it, she never followed the rules of her kind. Creatures of dark nature always made her curious. Maybe it was the incredible power she could sense from them, or the way there aura danced around them in black swirls. After observing the group for a few minutes, she kept walking forward passing by them. She shivered at the how intense the dark power felt up close but kept walking, besides her destination was the library. She didn't have any intentions of lingering around and be caught cutting class by the headmaster's secretary. That woman always finds a way to get her in trouble with her relatives, though, she never held it against her since she was just trying to keep an eye on her like she promised to her deceased mother.

"Yawn" AM said actually patting his open mouth to yawn, amongst each thought he heard one interested him. AM unfolded his arms and left the gym AM walked up to four people near the library. "Sup? I'm Malf II have any of your broken the fourth wall yet?"

She reached her right hand out and grabbed onto the handle of the door as she arrived at it in a matter of seconds she then used her left to unlock it, when she finished unlocking the door she twist the handle clockwise and pushed the door out away from her as she took a step followed by another. She was finally out of the room and into the hall she looked down the both ends of the hall to only find that she was the only one out. She sighed in relief and turned left before walking down the silent hall, her eyes peering around every now and then. "Phew. . " was the only sound she released into the atmosphere.

It was mid day, but to the fairy it was far too early, her kind, her family especially, flourished better at night. Her grey eyes were stricken with dark bruising under them. But her father had driven all night to get her to the school as early as he could, his own eyes were drooping at the wheel.

Her three small bags sat beside her, holding her most prized possessions and a couple school books. Sighing as they came to a stop, she pulled herself out of the back seat, her parent not even getting out to say goodbye, this however was quite normal for Leaona "Bye to you too." the car pulled from the side walk barely seconds after she'd shut the door, turning her feet carried her across the grounds to the school. It smelled strongly of non-humans, but it wasn't unpleasant, just..overwhelming. She could hear voices near the library, voices carried quite well in this school it seemed, smiling to herself, Leaona trudged her way towards the main office to get her schedule and then headed out towards where her locker would be.

[ooc: Might be slow to respond, I'm doing things around the house ;3]

tumblr_inline_mrjr5zuY9m1qz4rgp.gif

She continued walking down the halls with a bit of a cat walk but clearly she didn't care for it, When arriving at the end of the hall she sighed and stopped before looking around she noticed that she was in the west wing but she suppose to be heading to the east for her biology class. She grew frustrated and annoyed so she decided to not even attempt to go to class so she thought maybe going up to the roof would be her best thinking choice. She smirked slightly before walking forward and headed back towards the Library in order to make her way up the staircase that wasn't to far from there and walk up the five flights of stairs before she could finally enter the roof. As she walked she sensed another powerful being which was coming closer and closer by the minutes but it didn't phase her non. Many new students have entered the academy today maybe others were still arriving.

*reaches his class with his back till sore, he took a look around seeing unfamiliar faces sighing. carefully walks into the room and takes a seat next to the window, careful not making eye contact but he can tell there are multiple people looking at him, he wasnt sure why. maybe they know what he is, or maybe his hair color is that of a new metal. he didnt really care, he just want this to be done and over with as fast as possible.

It was third period and she was already late to class but she decided to join class anyway. She sighed before making her way down to the east end before finally reaching her classroom door. She reached out with her right hand before finally grabbing onto the handle and twisted it to the right before pushing open the door and entered the classroom while the teacher was blabbering about science related things. She sighed and rolled her eyes before making her way past the filled desk while receiving looks from other students that she did not even realize until she took a seat at the desk near the far right corner of the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.