Immortal Darkness Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edgar watched all the other immortals from a corner of the gym with mixed interest and amusement. It was always fun to see new kids fumbling around a bit. He knew he would probably get in trouble if he didn't join in, but he couldn't be bothered to care much by this point. He always did prefer observing anyway.
((ooc; this is my first time jumping in. sorry if I'm doing it wrong. uwu))

fang looks around the gym and sees everyone partnered up. then he sniffs the air, looks at the corner of the room at the guy hust watching everyone

Realizing he'd been noticed, Edgar locked eyes with the other student and gave him a quick grin before returning to observing the other students like a watchful dog... Or in his case, a wolf.

walks over to edgar. "your going to have be my partner for this stupid class"

Daemon gave her a small, cheesy grin. He gave her a power and let his eyes look to the ground, darkness residing in their glassy depths. The darkness faded, going to where it wouldn't cause him pain with the healing that would be done. He stood straight and gave a yawn. Daemon simply gave her a nod, taking off his shirt so she could inspect the area.
His body was full of thin, pale scars. He could easily make them disappear, but they were apart of him as much as this elf appearance. They were his default, the appearance he went to when he wanted to shift to a 'normal' appearance. Though now, black and blue welts and bruises covered his sides of his body. He moved gingerly but kept his face neutral to the agonizing pain.
"Getting mauled by a were is painful. This may be agonizing, but it would be worth it in the end once I can walk. Especially since I have a minor score to settle against that teacher," Daemon growled, his eyes dancing with a deep darkness that was finally showing to the outside world.

"Oh, I have to, do I?" he asked Fang with a small smirk. "Well, I'll decide what I'll do for myself, thanks. Can you convince me of why I should partner with you?"

you could partner with me or fail this class your choice

"Kehe. I guess that's a decent enough argument," he said with a light shrug. The last thing he needed was to be repeating this class after all. He looked the other boy up and down briefly. "Just make it interesting, okay?"

Upon seeing his scar, Lilith gasped. Her eyes looked over all the scars on his torso. She couldn't possibly imagine, how it must have feel at the time he got them. Reaching over, she dragged her finger over one of the scars near the bruises on his side. She could easily heal the skin marked with the scar and leave it brand new, but that was not a decision for her to make; besides, she thought it suited him, specially his personality.

Releasing a breath she didn't know she was holding she stops staring at the scars and focused on the bruises forming at Daemon's side. Her hand swept over the bruise and as soon as it made contact, a light glow could be seen coming from her hand. A small sigh escaped her lips, thanking whatever was up in the heavens, that there was nothing severe. "At least is nothing major; this could be easily fixed." She said this and proceeded to heal the spots of purple and navy blue. The small glow could be seen surrounding the tender skin and it looked like it was sucking the bruise right out of his body. After a couple of minutes, she was finished with the healing and released her hold on him. Looking at him, she gave him a small smile and for the first time, their eyes connected. "Now, be careful when you go after the teacher. If you get hurt again, I might not be in the mood for another healing session…" Chuckling softly, she turned around and started to walk to the bleachers, to look for a place she could watch the class until it was over.

Brian stood there unsure of what to do and shrugged his shoulders

Zero would take a step on the hill and looks up, barely making out the silhouette of the academy on the top, He takes a deep breath and continues his ascend up. As me makes his way his memories plays through the event a week before. Him sitting at his study desk back at the family mansion, as he older sister walks in and tosses a pamphlet onto the desk where he sat. He look over and opens it, looking back at his sister. "Whats this?" he asks. "A form to a new school, fathers orders," She replied. He threw the form down, "NO! we been through this before! im not going to another school! im staying at the Yokai Academy!" He yelled. His sister shook her head. "Im sorry little bro, but Father is afraid with you being there, it would distract Moka from her duties," Zero growled low bareing his halfblood fangs. "im...not...going....thats final!" With that he sat down at his chair without another word. Back in reality, Zero stopped short....the rest of the memory was blank on how he was convinvced on going...He shook his head and continued on up

Stephanie walked up to the bottom of the hill Her long black hair with white frosted tips fell to the ground. She looked up and eyed the school with her green hues. She sighed upon seeing it she knew she would have too keep what she was to her self. People usually judged her for what and who she was. She wanted this time to be different not that she really cared if she made friends are not. She pushed her hair back out of her face off her soft porcelain like skin. She hums softly on her way up the hill her skirt flowing with the movement of her hips. The crows seemed to watch her as she walk as if they where her protectors. She knew that people would ask what she was and when they asked she didn't know if she would tell them if she did would they believe that a sweet looking girl was the daughter of Lucifer?

Just how long had he been sitting there? Alone, by himself, sitting on the very top seat, the very left seat of the bleachers.

Dead eyes.

Death.

A meaningless word around this place.

As if there was anyone here who could remember what it was like to be able to stare at the pale face of that dancer in the night. There were some here that were born fated to never have to worry about such destiny falling upon them. Some that never even knew that they would never feel that wonderful dread.

How long has he been coming here? Alone, by himself, sometimes as a student, sometimes as a teacher.

Dead eyes.

Life.

A meaningless word around this place.

There was a difference between living and just existing. He has existed for such a long time now. Much too long. So long that he barely can recall what it was like before it was like this. He stopped living a long ago. He, like so many others here, just existed now. Hungry for sensation. Thirsty for emotion. Desiring that modicum of life they traded in when they enabled themselves to exist eternally.

Novelty was a commodity to those who have been around as long as he have, and to his surprise, he is still able to find some of those things here. Something that both brings him joy and dread; to be able to be afraid of losing something and to have something to be able to lose. This facade would have to end sometime, which is something Eternals like him had an unlimited supply of. Why not have fun when he can still be able to feel what fun is like?

The life seem to spring into his eyes as Cai looked around. It seemed like there was an event going on here, with people out on the court and sitting on the seat below him. He decided to stand up and walk down to introduce himself to his fellow classmates, as he hadn't had a chance to do so already.

Zero manages to get the the front door, to is surprise it was a normal door, nothing enchanted or stuff like that, no gaurds surrounding it either, he takes a look around before pushing the door open and carefully takes a step inside.

Jeriko landed on the roof of his next class, looking for a way to sneak inside without being noticed, when he saw a large roof window he could easily fit through and jumped in, unfurling his wings and landing out of sight of the rest of the people gathered as he watched people going about their business, waiting for a chance to remove himself from the shadows.

AM teleported on the roof and began tapping on the glass with his finger he looked down at all of the students and opened it and expanded his lighting blue wings and floated down. He landed in the middle and whistled and flicked his hair. 'I wounder if anyone here can sense the angelic ness that I am. In addition to that if any of them can reads minds,' he smirked and shrugged with one shoulder 'If that's the case, namaste. I'm Malf II an royal, cherub angel. My nickname is AM because I love the Sun and am a morning person.' He then felt the weight of his bow, quiver, arrows, and bag then folded his arms and waited.

(( OutOf....C*walks away* Malf II: I actually want someone to read my mind, ... <`< >`> quote us. ))

Zero would walk into the school and takes a look around, auras of other immortals hits him like a brick wall, he was wobbly for a few before he got himself under control again. He then took steps into the hallway, somewhat feeling nervous about going to a new school, taking a careful look around the structure that he was in.

"LET GO OF ME! UNHAND ME!" a girl's voice boomed throughout the hallways judging by her demands she was very unhappy. Her slender, pale body was dragged down the halls while her right arm was firmly gripped by a hand of a male teacher. She tried her best to jerk away and escape once again but she didn't seem to have the chance since the hold was so tight and firm it was nearly impossible. Her black, long locks feel over her dark colored eyes showed nothing but anger and threat towards anyone that glanced at her and her black clothing style didn't make her look to friendly. She continued to forcefully rip away from the teacher but had no luck in doing so. Her black tank, and skin-tight jeans were covered in a white powder, perhaps flour. Her black converse slipped against the tiled floor making her seem as if she was skating on rollerblades. Of course she did not carry her backpack since it was abandon at her classroom along with her other school materials.

"You are going to be taught a lesson young lady!" The male teacher shouted at her growing furious with her child like actions. His black suite and red tie were covered in the same white substance as her and his black hair fell over his eyes making her seem more dangerous and furious. He didn't listen to a word she had to say knowing that it was just going to form into another told lie. His muscular body tensed when feeling her forcefully try and rip away from his grasped but she seem to have noticed that it was not going to happen. His black dress shoes clicked against the ground with each step he has taken towards the principle's office to drop her off and release her.

*sees the commotion and sighs* go figure...first day somewhere new, and happen to see someone get dragged away....*he shook his head lightly and continued one till he reached the lockers, upon walking up, he looked at the numbers and noticed some of them had names, he guesses so the students dont get mixed up on what number was what, he sees one tag that looked freshly new, it had his last name on it. he smiled slightly and opens it and slides his bag in, he checks his watch to see what time it was then looks at his schedule of that particular time.

hearing a noise in the distance Brian bolts out the door of the gym towards it. upon arriving at the source of the sound Brian slips on some white substance on the floor and just stops him self from landing in it with a levitation spell just inches from the floor. "phew that was close" Brian mutters to him self as he hovers clear of where the mess was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.