Immortal Darkness Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yawn" AM said actually patting his open mouth to yawn, amongst each thought he heard one interested him. AM unfolded his arms and left the gym AM walked up to four people near the library. "Sup? I'm Malf II have any of your broken the fourth wall yet?"

She heard a boy introducing himself to some students lingering near her but she decided to ignore him. Though, when she was about to open the door of the library, Lilith couldn't help but stop and look at the boy with curiosity upon hearing his odd question. 'Fourth wall? What is he talking about?', she asked herself but decided to just let the boy be and opening the door in front of her, she made her way inside. Looking around the library, she inhaled the familiar smell of old paper coming from the many books stocked onto the many, tall shelves. A small smile could be seen on her face but that was common when she was surrounded by books. Heading to the magic section, she scanned the shelves for an interesting book to read, not paying attention to her surroundings.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
knowing it was very late the vampire , Jack Rolant, decided he should just go to his third period.
he walked in knowing no one and kinda just sat down.

knowing it was very late the vampire , Jack Rolant, decided he should just go to his third period.
he walked in knowing no one and kinda just sat down.
While paying no mind towards the voice of the teacher she watched another being enter her classroom, this one seemed a bit more clueless then the others but held a deep darkness. This however peeked her interest but she didn't make any comments until it was the right time to. She sighed before looking away from the male being before laying her forehead against her desk and closed her eyes, she was tired and bored so she decided to take a nap to pass by time. While she saw nothing but darkness she sighed softly before finally relaxing and dozing off.

While paying no mind towards the voice of the teacher she watched another being enter her classroom, this one seemed a bit more clueless then the others but held a deep darkness. This however peeked her interest but she didn't make any comments until it was the right time to. She sighed before looking away from the male being before laying her forehead against her desk and closed her eyes, she was tired and bored so she decided to take a nap to pass by time. While she saw nothing but darkness she sighed softly before finally relaxing and dozing off.
30 minutes later Jack being the englishman he was tried to peacefully wake the girl up as the bell rang
"Um pardon me madam but the bell has rung" he said ina deep chuckle like tone.

30 minutes later Jack being the englishman he was tried to peacefully wake the girl up as the bell rang
"Um pardon me madam but the bell has rung" he said ina deep chuckle like tone.
She groaned before waving her hand as if she was trying to shoo away a fly. She was finally at peace and didn't want to be disturbed, after a few minutes her head slowly arose from the desk and she had that tired look upon her face. She was ready to head to the dorms and finally go back to bed considering that she has not slept in a week or so. She let out a kitty like yawn before gathering her things even thought she didn't bring much and sighed before giving the boy a dark glare before raising from her seat and started to walk down the rows of desk in order to head out the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
She groaned before waving her hand as if she was trying to shoo away a fly. She was finally at peace and didn't want to be disturbed, after a few minutes she head slowly arose from the desk and she had that tired look upon her face. She was ready to head to the dorms and finally go back to bed considering that she has not had on in a week or so. She let out a kitty like yawn before gathering her things even thought she didn't bring much and sighed before giving the boy a dark glare before raising from her seat and started to walk down the rows of desk in order to head out the door.
That bloody glare made him blush and he didnt know why but he shrugged it off but still decided to introduce himself to the girl.
"Ello I'm Jack."

That bloody glare made him blush and he didnt know why but he shrugged it off but still decided to introduce himself to the girl.
"Ello I'm Jack."
She yawned and stretched her arms out over her head before hearing the boy's voice again and gave a roll of her eyes while she felt annoyed by the boy already she then dropped her arms back to her sides with a slap on each of her thighs, She was not the best judge of character. She sighed and gave a nod of her head in response, She was to tired to even speak her mind or even introduce herself. She walked out the open door and found herself in the hallway and sighed before turning to the left and began walking down the hall while heading back to the dorms.

She yawned and stretched her arms out over her head before hearing the boy's voice again and gave a roll of her eyes while she felt annoyed by the boy already, She was not the best judge of character. She sighed and gave a nod of her head in response, She was to tired to even speak her mind or even introduce herself. She walked out the open door and found herself in the hallway and sighed before turning to the left and began walking down the hall while heading back to the dorms.
understanding that the girl was tired Jack decided he would just wait for her to be ok with him talking to her.

understanding that the girl was tired Jack decided he would just wait for her to be ok with him talking to her.
Another yawn escaped her lips and that was when she decided that it was best to just introduce herself so she could get it done and over with "Rebecca. . . " was all she managed to say as she continued walking down the hall while her head throbbed from a massive headache. She sighed before looking down at her feet while her dark colored hair crossed over her eyes. There were to more periods of class but she was not going to attend them today.

Another yawn escaped her lips and that was when she decided that it was best to just introduce herself so she could get it done and over with "Rebecca. . . " was all she managed to say as she continued walking down the hall while her head throbbed from a massive headache. She sighed before looking down at her feet while her dark colored hair crossed over her eyes. There were to more periods of class but she was not going to attend them today.
"Damn" he thought as he decided it was time to walk off.
she already thought he was aneusance.
He really just wants some friends.

"Damn" he thought as he decided it was time to walk off.
she already thought he was aneusance.
He really just wants some friends.
She smirked slightly before finally arriving at the staircase that she will be taking up to the fifth floor where the dorms are located for all the female students. She walked up the steps silently before looking back up so she could see where she was going. She could feel the softness of her bed and pillows. She smiled at the feeling.

Since Jack was a late arrival he got stuck with a girl dorm and he thought thatd blow. he was right minus the fact the beds were comfy. his roomy was in the shower when he arrived.

When arriving up on the fifth floor Rebecca walked down the split hallway towards her dorm. She was lucky since she had no roommate which made her experience at the academy much more fun. She sighed when pulling her dorm key from out her right back pocket of her jeans and stopped when she reached her room number which was room five hundred and three. She entered the key into the slot and turned it counter clockwise before grasping onto the handle and turned it before pushing the door inward. She entered her room before giving a clap of her hands when a blinding white light flickered on to only show a white room, The room itself was massive it was like a suite in a hotel but everything was either white or black. She pulled the key out from the lock before closing the door and walked to her bed while dropping her backpack to the ground.

The shower stopped running and the girl stepped out while he was reading,
"oh god u scared me!" she jumped"you must be Jackson"
"uh just Jack,isnt it weird youre just in a towel?"
" nope succubus i have no insecurities love" she said as she winked.

She plopped onto her bed and clapped her hands once again before her lights shut themselves off She smiled while feeling the softness of the pillows against her head and the warm white covers of her bed. She was finally happy. She felt a little strange though as if someone was watching her through her window, she shrugged her shoulders and closed her eyes before falling into a deep sleep.

Jack passed out after him and Ashley talked for three hours she fell asleep ontop of him.

Rebecca slept for about a good two hours before finally awakening. Her eyes fluttered open as she opened her mouth slight to only show off her white fangs, she sighed while noticing that it was only six thirty and that school has ended. She sighed and continued to lay in bed before wondering what she should do next.

After getting from a few six packs of Dead Crows, AM walked up his love interest and heard the door closed. ''We are in a virtual reality video game, break the worth wall with me.''

She heard a boy introducing himself to some students lingering near her but she decided to ignore him. Though, when she was about to open the door of the library, Lilith couldn't help but stop and look at the boy with curiosity upon hearing his odd question. 'Fourth wall? What is he talking about?', she asked herself but decided to just let the boy be and opening the door in front of her, she made her way inside. Looking around the library, she inhaled the familiar smell of old paper coming from the many books stocked onto the many, tall shelves. A small smile could be seen on her face but that was common when she was surrounded by books. Heading to the magic section, she scanned the shelves for an interesting book to read, not paying attention to her surroundings.

Zero walked to his dorm and sat on his bed, he had no clue if he had a room mate or not, he looked over and sees the other bed empty, no other belongings except for his own was in the room, guess that answered that question. He sees several suitcases and bags all laying on the floor at the foot of his bed. he walked over and opens one, what he finds makes him sad on the inside. Pictures of him and his sisters all lined up on top of his clothes. He took one and held it to his chest* "i shall be home soon sis...." *He puts it up on the dresser along with the others next to his bed, he puts most of his clothes away when he sees a bag in the suitcase. He pulls it out and unzips it. It was a laptop, he opens it to see it freshly new with a note on the inside resting on the keyboard "Dear brother Zero, Father told us about you going to another school, i dont know when you'll be home. But heres a laptop with video chatting installed i have free time during lunch to chat with you in case you feel alone, i know you do cause i feel the same way. Anyways, have fun-your loving twin sister XOXOXO" *He smiled and turn it on, its freshly new of course so there were only basic programs on it. But he sees the video chatting installed as promised, he pulls it up to see what it looks like, just a big box with a bar at the side. He only sees one name to call, that be his sister. Out of curiosity he hits call, after a few minute of waiting he gets nothing and sighs. Shuts down the laptop and closes it and sets it back in the bag and lays on his bed and stares at the ceiling.

After getting from a few six packs of Dead Crows, AM walked up his love interest and heard the door closed. ''We are in a virtual reality video game, break the worth wall with me.''

Lilith jumps in surprise at the sudden voice of the strange boy from earlier, turning around she met his gaze with a frown on her face. Giving him a glare, she quickly placed a hand on her chest to try and calm down the beating of her heart. " Malf was it? You scared me. Please, don't do that again." Relaxing, she released a breath she didn't know she was holding. She raised an eyebrow when his question registers on her brain. "I don't want to sound rude but, I really don't understand what you are asking? I don't know what this forth wall is..." She looked at Malf with a confused expression though, her eyes still held a curious glint in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.