Immortal Darkness Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiyomi watched in utter disbelief. The teacher actually striking at one of his own students in the name of anger. Though her face remained emotionless, though on the inside, very impressed with Daemon. Such a risk to take on the teacher like that. It also made her wonder what their teacher was exactly. Smelt like the menator. Surely had the temper of one.
Her eyes cut and squinted when he said to get in partners. She hated partners of any sort. That meant getting to know someone, and Kiyomi was just not the kind to socialize on that level. On another note he'd hardly taught anything, and with different species in the mix, a few may be a bad combo. With a small sigh, she let her eyes wander, wondering just who her partner may be.

(everyone stole my idea as being a halfblood..copycats! Lol.)
Liam just shook his head and then sighed. He didn't know anyone to partner up with. That's when he saw Kiyomi. He walked over to her and smiled a little. "Want to partner up?" he said as he looked at her "It's totally up to you. I understand if you don't." he said.

with relief, Kiyomi smiled. Liam. She wouldn't mind Liam as a partner. Even though they hardly knew each other, still, he was more of an acquaintance than anyone else in the class. "Sure thing,....Liam?" She questioned his name, just to make sure it was right.

walking to the Gym Brian contemplated his life till he enterd the gym and saw to people and said "hi im Brian"

Brandon approached the school and felt a pit in his stomach. Why is he even here? Everything that happened wasnt his fault. He just gets mad sometimes. And he doesn't need some stupid school to "fix" him.
He opened the door and could instantly smell the students. Vampires, elves, Elementals, but worse of all, Werewolves.
There has been bad blood between Werewolves and Werebears for hundreds of years. So why does everyone expect this to end well for anyone?
Brandon looked at the clock on the wall. "DAMN! I'M LATE!" He hurried down the hall to the gym. He couldn't miss combat training, its what he was looking forward to most.
Reaching the door Brandon fails to stop. With a loud bang he slams through the door and stumbles into the gym.
Everyone notices the 7 foot 6 person in the 5XL football jursey crash into the room. "Ummm.... Hi."

A smirk appeared on Lilith's face after watching Deamon's "participation" in class. Shaking her head, she couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped her lips. 'I think this school year is going to be interesting..' Suddenly, her smile fades at the mention of partners. Lilith was not good with this type of classes but she was even worse at socializing.

A small sigh could be heard coming from her and she waited to see who would want to be her partner. She was praying to not be picked by anyone and be able to use that as an excuse to not participate in the class. Although, they could easily defend themselves and their land with their powerful magic; Earth Elves were a very peaceful type of elf race and fighting was not their greatest strength. That's why she would always avoid physical confrontations but sometimes, they would come to her like moths to a flame.

All of a sudden, a loud bang could be heard throughout the gym. Looking towards the entrance, she could see a very tall guy with a football jersey. A small smile formed on her lips. "Guys...", that's all she said softly to herself while shaking her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daemon stood up with a mild hiss, taking his movements at a slow pace. He gave a low growl, running his hand over his sides. A pale mist covered where he touched, the mist slipping into his clothes and onto his skin. The magic spread, healing his aches and scrapes from his little show. He gave a large smile, his eyes looking around with extreme amusement. Daemon glanced at the groups around him, finding the hint of another elf.

He quickly crossed the room, his feet gliding easily across it. He kept his small grin on his face, ignoring everyone else blatantly. His fingers danced at his sides, keeping the mist where it was. Even though he was an elf at the moment, he knew his ability to preform what they did was weaker than an average elf. He coughed slightly, wincing in pain for a moment.

"Lilith...?" he asked, his eyes looking directly at her. "Would you mind helping me? I'm not the best at healing magic..." he asked and explained in the sweetest, kindest voice he could. "It could also help with this class, considering you're helping a student who was assaulted by the teacher..." he offered, his eyes full of mischievous intentions.

walked over to the student in pain and said "dude are you ok?"

Ethan smirked. "Someone took a spill..." in all honesty Ethan was a little more scared of his coach now. What IS he!? he thought to himself. Trying to push the fear away he went and partnered up with Rob and pretended like he just witnessed nothing out of the ordinary. "Alright bro. Let's um...let's await orders..."

Brandon looked around the room, he had never been around so many different species before. It was going to take time to get use to the smells. At that moment he picked the scent of something very odd. A new smell.
Brandon Begins to sniff the air, what IS that? It's like an elf but... Different.
Approaching Liam he tilts his head, still sniffing. He squints his eyes. "You smell weird."

"ok eh.." replied Brian as he looked rather confused at what was going on

"You smell weird yourself." Kiyomi, barked, crossing her arms over her chest at Brandon. "You know, you don't just go up and say that kind of thing to people. Its rude."

Brandon stops sniffing. "Oh. Sorry... I'm not from around here." He laughs awkwardly. "So.... I'm Brandon." He says with a thick German accent.

"ah i understand now the reason some one smells odd is its me im half Dwarf and Elf though i look more human as my mothers half human and half elf" Brian Replies

Lilith stared blankly at Daemon for a couple of seconds before responding. She was not prepared for interaction with other students. Nodding at his words, she looked him over. There was something off about him that she couldn't figure out. Maybe it was the dark shadow that covered his aura or the way his elf features seemed a bit off; but since she wasn't one to judge, she dismissed her thoughts quickly. "I would suggest for you to go to the infirmary but since, I can tell you are not one to openly ask for help, I could take a look at you. I warned you though, I do not consider myself great at this and it could really hurt…" She emphasized on her last word because usually dark magic mixing with light magic could cause some harsh pain.

"Idiots... All of them...." Tazi whispered to herself, looking down from above. She could always manage to find a dark corner up near the ceiling where she could watch and not be watched. No one ever looked up. It wasn't her idea to come here anyway, she'd practically been kidnapped by her own uncle, who served as a father after her parents had been killed. If she had to be here she wasn't about to participate.

Liam smiled when she said yes. He nodded and was about to say something till a man came up and rudely insulted Kiyomi. Liam felt fire rise but calmed when she spoke "Yeah that is rude, bro. Some day that will get you in trouble or your ass kicked. Just saying." he said as he looked at Kiyomi. "You ready?" he asked as he held out his hand.

Coming out of the locker room with her gym clothes on she was pretty much late with all the craziness that was happened which she was pretty glad about since she basically hiding away as she listened. Once did she looked around seeing everyone was partnering up now which made her a little bit skittish about since she wasn't…um a big fan in working with partners, but sadly she shook her head knowing it was science class it was Gym and from the looks of it, it wasn't optional. At that a sigh came upon her lips as she watched the some of the student partnered and some others didn't. Marline watched as large came upon the room though not in a regular manner as she hoped instead he made a bit of ruckus of scent in the rooms. True everyone had their on scent since there are different species in this room alone.

So she stayed at her spot near the door of the locker room, until she seen where she could hide which was near the bleachers. Why was she even in this jockery class she liked the sciences classes that she had in her old school which the Academy was #1 in the science department but sadly she had to go away from that school because of a move. Since then she wished that she didn't find her parents but at the same time she was pretty happy about it. She shook the thought away as she watched the students from afar when she squeezed herself behind the stacked bleachers. Guess you can say she wasn't use to the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.