Imagination Forest

"I see..." Migami nodded, "So besides reading, what else do you do?"

"I sew, draw, paint and sing. I sometimes go out to the garden and plant new foods," she said shrugging.

"Hmmm I see... I don't have the green fingers, apparently everything I'd planted die of mysterious cause. So I'd figured for the plants' sake, I should stay as far away from gardening as possible." Migami commented shyly.

"My mom taught me so I wouldn't have to go into the forest and scavage," she said shrugging.

"That's cool... Come to think of it, my mum is pretty much handicapped when it comes to household chores." He chuckled, recalling how his mum almost blew the entire kitchen up which leads to his father banning his mum of cooking in the future.

She smiled and nodded her head. "Really?" she asked smiling softly.

Migami gave a sheepish smile and a faint glow of scarlet crawled up his neck, staining his cheeks. "Yah... Gardening wasn't my forte at all. But looking at your garden, I can say that you're doing a much better job than I do."

"I've had years of practice," she said smiling. "Do you have a television?" she asked him, looking over at him.

"Television?" Migami tilted his head and thought about it. "Yes I have, but mum limits me to watch just 30 minutes a day, she claims that it's poison to the mind." He laughed at the silliness of it.

"I've never seen one before, I just know cause I have a dictionary," she asked smiling.

"Don't watch it, it's poison to your mind." Mizuki said seriously, acting like his mum. "That's what my mum says." He chuckled, thinking he'd make a good imitation of his mother.

She giggled and nodded her head. She looked out the window and frowned. "Its going to rain," she said softly.

"Rain?" Mizuki's eyes widen in shock, "Oh dear, I've to go. I need to take the laundry in, my parents are out shopping. I'm sorry, but would it be okay for me to come again tomorrow?" He smiled and hoped she would say it's alright for him to visit again.

"Okay, you can come again if you want to," she said smiling softly. She had never had a friend before and it was nice. "You have a good ten minutes before the rain falls," she said looking back up at the sky.

"I'm going to ask you how did you know that when I return, alright? Take care!" Migami said, and took a look at his watch. With a grin on his face, he dashed out of the house and sped off towards his house. He'd barely make it since the rain started falling when he'd took in the last piece of clothing.

He wiped off the sweat that he'd accumulated and notices the clock, it was like what she says, exactly ten minutes. He stared at the clock in disbelieve, how did she do that?

She was out in the garden and was grabbing some veggies when she felt something hit her back. She let out a cry and turned looking at the group of boys. She left the garden and ran back into the house. She was crying and she tried to barricade the door but they pushed in. She felt a surge of anger fill her and her pupils dilated and the red in her eyes filled up her whole eye and screams came from the cottage as each kid was turned to stone.

Migami made himself a cup of coffee and settle down at the fireplace while he helps himself to the cookies while he felt freezing chills down his spine. It made him shivers involuntarily, he rubs his arms and wondered what could be wrong. His senses had been accurate most of the time and this time it's telling him that someone is in trouble. However who could that be? His parents perhaps? But no, not after a call that had confirmed their whereabouts.

Could it be Leandra? His eyes widen as he recalled the group of boys that arrived earlier during the day. His body took over his mind as he sped off into the rain and ventured into the forest. It took him a while but when he arrived, the cottage's door was opened.

"Lendra?" He called out carefully, as he entered the house. His mouth drops and his face pales at the sight, there were stone statues but they were back-facing him. He pressed on, walking around them and identified them as the kids. He covers his mouth to stop himself from yelling out loud.

Lendra was nowhere to be found, he wandered around the house but was unable to find her. The last place he'd not looked was upstairs, his eyes scanned the staircase, contemplating whether to go up or not.

She was in a corner up stairs, blood dripping from her tear ducts and her body shivering as she cried. The birds were chirping and flying about in the cage wanting out. She was curled up in a fetal position crying softly. She knew they would come for her.... and she knew they'd kill her now after what she had done. Her back was bleeding and knife laid a few inches away from her. She hoped she would die now, so she wouldn't hurt anyone anymore. "I'm sorry....." she whispered.

Migami heard sobs coming from upstairs which reaffirms his thought, he climbed up the stairs and saw blood gathering around her. Feared for the worst, he moved faster and scope her up. He could feel the warm liquid in his palms. 'Lendra... Don't scare me, are you alright? What happened? Look at me...' He said, cupping her cheeks so that he could take a look at her. But her eyes were shut and blood was dripping down and it mixes with her tears.

'Look at me, you're safe now... I'm here with you now...' He tried to comfort her but she remained sobbing.

She continued to sob and kept saying she was sorry over and over again. She suddenly began to slump against him and her skin began to pale greatly. She was loosing too much blood and if they didn't stop the blood she would die.