Imagination Forest

'But I'm fine, why are you so silly?' He asked and notice her shivering. He grabbed the coat and cover herself. 'You are barely recovering yourself.'

"I.... get.... really.... cold.... after.... I.... do.... that...." she murmured, her shivers calming slightly.

Migami pulled her closer to him, letting her take in his body warmth while his fingers played with her hair. 'Precisely why you shouldn't do that, it was just a small cut anyway.'

"It... still... hurt.... you," she murmured softly, hugging him close.

'Don't be silly, it wasn't your fault. Besides that would heal in no time anyway.' Migami shrugged, he wasn't lying about that. Wounds like that would heal in a matter of days and he wasn't too concern about that.

She had stopped shivering but she was still breathing. She was asleep now.

Noticing her silence, he peered and realized that she'd fallen asleep. With a smile, he placed her gingerly on the bed and make sure that she's adequately warmed before leaving her alone. Now he'd got to settle those troublesome kids that are truly annoying in his dictionary. Walking down the stairs, their statues were at the same place and under the cover of the shadows of the house, he promptly dispose of them and also cleared away any evidence that they'd left there. Now there are no connection between the kids and her. He smiled at his own accomplishment.

She was still asleep when he returned and her body was curled on its side, her lips no longer blue from how cold she felt.

Migami made his way back up and saw that she's alright and resting well. He sighed and took the seat next to her, watching her every movement in case something cropped up.

She stayed un moving until the moon rose in the sky. She opened her eyes, the red filling her eyes. She sat up in bed and climbing out of the bed and walking to the window. She was shaking and she suddenly jumped out the window and disappeared. Once the sun rose she was in the corner by the grave in her home.

Migami woke up to the sounds of owl hooking in the distance. He frowns when he failed to see her on her bed resting, searching around the house shows no signs of her around. Worried, he made his way out of the house. He searches around and decided to seek a little additional help. Closing his eyes, he focused on the signs and his head turned around to the grave site nearby. He decided to leave her alone for a while, she'll need some silence and since she'd alright, there isn't a need for him to be there... at least not now.

Dawn came, the sun breaking the skies into brightness. It was a cool morning and he made his way to where she was. He saw that she was standing there like a stature and he walked towards her. 'Are you alright?' He asked carefully.

She looked at him, her eyes all red but she felt the red fade back to normal. She looked at him with confusion and then looked around. "How did I get outside?" she asked him.

'I've no idea myself.' Migami replied, his hands in his pockets. 'You'd just disappeared from your room last night.'

She listened and nodded her head. "Mom used to tell me that the moon connects us to our loved ones. I was dreaming I was with my mom and dad..." she said softly.

Migami nodded, 'That's what my mum used to tell me as well. Seems like the moon have some sort of magical power or something.'

She nodded her head and looked at him. "Your family sounds nice," she said softly smiling.

'Maybe? I don't know, don't have many to compare it to anyway.' He smiled, and then asked, 'Shall we go?'

"Go where?" she asked looking at him.

She nodded her head slowly, like she was still getting used to being in her body again.