Imagination Forest

"Your water is cool and tasty. Why don't I have water like this in my house." He complained, and asked for a second serving.

"It's magic," she said smiling. She motioned for him to come over and she opened the cupboard and let him look in. It was like a cavern of ice and there were a few pitchers where droplets fell into them to fill them.

"Wow~ Any chance of getting one for myself too?" Migami was clearly impressed with her. In fact, he's a little jealous of it.

"I don't know, my mom made it when she was still alive," she said softly.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that." Migami said sadly, he understands her pain. "So do you live here alone?" He asked, trying to change the topic of conversation.

"Its okay...." she said softly, taking a sip of water from her glass. She nodded her head. "Yeah," she said softly.

"So what do you normally do?" He asked curious, as he helps himself to another glass of water.

"I read..." she said softly. She took another sip of water and looked over to the glass cross, watching as it began to glow. She smiled and the glass dimmed.

"Nice, who's your favorite author?" He continued asking.

"The brothers Grimm," she said looking a him. "My mother has a whole library if you want to see?" she offered.

"Really?" Migami's eyes sparkled with excitement, "Bring me! I would love to see it."

She smiled and went to the stairs. She walked up to the second level and revealed a nicely kept room with a huge library on the walls. There was a small gold cage with two birds inside and one baby bird. The birds were like nothing anyone had ever seen. They were like small swan like blue jays. She smiled and looked at them. "This is Mara and That is Keni, the baby is Mo," she said smiling at him.

The room had an extensive collection of books and Migami was pleasantly surprised. " You've got a nice collection of books here." He glances around, and saw the birds. "Mara, Keni and Mo..." He muttered under his breath and smiled at them, "Pretty~ I've never seen them before, are they local?"

"No, mama said their the last of their kind," she said smiling.

"Ohh... It's a pity then... Little one, please survive alright?" He said, talking to the baby bird.

The baby bird chirpped and the mama went up to him and gently pecked his cheek like a kiss and then went back to the baby. "You want to hold Mo?" she asked.

"Oh no... Not now, I'm scared I might drop him. That would be seriously bad, besides I'm content with just watching them. He's cute." Migami commented.

She smiled and opened the cage door. The two adults flew out and one landed on his shoulder and the baby chirped. She reached in and picked the baby up.

"Hey cutie, oh wait... Are you the father or the mother. If you're male then this is so wrong..." Migami chucked as he observes the one who had landed on his shoulder.

"Thats the mama, look at her eyes. They're baby blue, the dads are a darker shade," she said smiling.