Imagination Forest

Migami's mouth formed an soundless "O" and he nodded in acknowledgement at her knowledge. "Hey sweetie, thank goodness I didn't make a mistake."

The mother chirped and began to whistle the most beautiful tune. Leandra smiled and began whistling with the mama bird, harmonizing perfectly.

Migami closes his eyes and sways his body to the music. There was a grin on his face as he enjoys the tune.

She smiled and pet the baby bird as she whistled with the mother bird.

Migami started bobbing his head to the tempo, his grin became larger the more he listens to it.

She was smiling and held out her arm and the male bird flew to her and began to whistle with his mate. She smiled and began to sing with the birds. She sang in an odd language.

Migami was engrossed in the songs, the words she sang was foreign but sounded nice. He kept his silence as he emerges himself in that moment of time.

After a little while she slowly stopped singing and the birds stopped whistling. Mo was asleep in her hands snuggled up in her palms.

Migami slowly open his eyes, as if taking a peak at his surrounding. He was all smiles when he saw Mo falling asleep, with a finger pressed against his lips, he made his way towards her in a tip-toe manner that's rather comical to watch.

"That's nice..." He whispered, not wanting to wake anyone up.

She smiled. "He usually takes a nap around this time," she said petting the baby bird gently.

"Ohh... Shhh we don't wanner wake him up, do we?" He smiled as he studies his sleeping self and it looks cute.

She smiled and nodded her head. She sat down and looked at the baby in her hands.

Migami took a seat nearby and spoke nothing as he quietly enjoys the silence between the two of them. The time was peaceful and he finds this to be rather enjoyable.

The mama bird flew up into the air and landed on Leandra's shoulder. The mama picked up the baby and flew back into the cage setting Mo down and cuddling up next to her baby.

Migami followed her flight pattens as the two of them returned to their nest. He couldn't help but smile at that. He chuckled at their coziness and runs his fingers through his hair.

Leandra just smiled to herself and looked up at him. "What made you come out to the forest?" she asked him.

"Me?" Migami asked, pointing to himself. "Oh I've just moved in recently so there is no way I'm going to pass up on a possible adventure to the forest right behind me. And luckily I did, if not, I wouldn't have found you."

She nodded her head. "Where did you live before?" she asked looking at him.

"Hmm.. The last place I was in was Greenway City. I've been moving a lot because of my dad. Have you heard of that city before?" He asked, smiling.

She shook her head. "No, I've never lived anywhere else," she said looking up at him.