Imagination Forest

'After you...' He smiled, and allowing her to lead. Taking one final look at the place, he quickly catches up with her.

She walked back into the house and took a seat at the table.

'I don't think you've eaten yet, do you?' He asked, as he entered the house, 'Do you have anything here I can work on?'

She looked up at him and nodded her head. "In the garden and in here," she said, getting up and opening a basket with a bunch of herbs.

'Hmm...' Migami muses and took a glance at the garden and the herbs basket. 'Would a salad be ok?'

She nodded her head and offered him a weak smile.

'I think you need some water, special water.' He smiled, and poured a glass of water and added a steak of lemonglass. Pushing it to her, he grinned, 'This is my version of an energy drink, try it.'

She looked at it and picked the glass up and took a sip of the water.

She smiled and nodded her head drinking more and more until it was all gone.

Satisfied with it, he turned around and began working on the salad. He returned with it and pushes it towards her, 'Enjoy...'

She looked at him and smiled, taking bite of the salad. She smiled and nodded her head. "It tastes really good," she said softly.

Migami smiled and took the seat opposite hers, 'I'm glad you like it.'

She smiled and continued to eat smiling to herself.

He watches her as she continue eating, enjoying the peace between them.

She finished after a little while and smiled. "That was really good," she said smiling.

'You're very welcome.' He smiled, and looked at her. 'So what shall we do next?'

"I'm not sure... We could read together or something?" she asked looking at him.

'Sure... What's your recommendation?' He asked, excited and eyes sparkling.

"Well, what do you like to read?" she asked looking at him.