"I'm Partners with a Magical Girl?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Odette can have a partner. If we bring in one more girl it doesn't have to go down that way, but until then, odette needs to have a partner so we can start

Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Actually, why is it necessary for Odette's partner to be an alien? I mean, can't she randomly choose a human guy to be her partner or meet him when she gets to Earth and decide to be partners with him or something? (O.o)

She could, but according to what I have been planning in terms of the powers, and why they need partners, she wouldn't have been able to leave her own planet. That is why I've been trying to get a partner for her

Just to avoid confusions,I'd like to let you know that I won't be making the magical girl, since she didn't turn out as planned and it'd be difficult for me to roleplay as two characters. Xylime, I hope you don't mind adding(?) me out of the "Interests" section with the magical girl.

Just to avoid confusions,I'd like to let you know that I won't be making the magical girl, since she didn't turn out as planned and it'd be difficult for me to roleplay as two characters. Xylime, I hope you don't mind adding(?) me out of the "Interests" section with the magical girl.

Sorry about that Annie, I'll fix that right away!

Funny thing. As things stand we can't start unless we get another magical girl or someone switches up their character's history a bit. Since it seems no one is willing to do that, we need another magical girl before we can start

Xylime with that i shall begin working with you on odettes partner

I didn't draw the pictures this time, since I still haven't even gotten the other ones up yet, and I don't want to keep people waiting any longer than necessary.

Name: Kuro Schwarz, "The Uninteresting"
Appearance:

images

Magical Girl Appearance:

boots%20gloves%20flowers%20ribbons%20feathers%20gothic%20armor%20red%20eyes%20short%20hair%20uni%201280x1097%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_51.jpg

Personality: Quiet, for the most part. She spends a lot of time just watching rather than actually getting involved with activities with her peers. She also tends to change a lot of little things about herself. At heart, though, she's more of an avid gamer and has a very casual interest in anime, since there are a lot of game-based anime and vice-versa.

She's not into talking very much if she can avoid it, and she's a bit hard to reach at times, but she's also a very good actor when she wants to be. She's not into having anything to do with the popular crowd because she wants to avoid school drama. That could get in the way of her gaming!

As a student, she's fairly average, maybe high average. She puts in enough effort to maintain a B+ average so her parents don't try to ban her from playing her games. She will work harder to get higher grades whenever new games or systems become involved, though.

Secretly, she wants to be a singer and is learning to play bass guitar. She also has a large, patched-up teddy bear that has a lot of sentimental value to her. She has not yet told anybody the reason for its importance, but she gets edgy when people touch it.

Greatest Personal Strength:

-Gaming logic. She's pretty good with puzzles and has a lot of random (though often seemingly useless) information from things she learned while playing games.

-She's also pretty focused.

Greatest Personal Weakness:

-Her teddy bear. There are a lot of secrets surrounding it, and she gets difficult when anything to do with it is brought up.

- A bit cold to people at first. She doesn't mean to be, unless someone is genuinely irritating her, but it seems to come to her a bit too easily. Most of the time, she warms up to people easily enough, in her own way. People who continue to irritate her, however, will get very obvious, and often impolite, signals.

History: Kuro has lived in a boring, ordinary-seeming family and doing boring, ordinary-seeming things her whole life. Nothing ever really happened to her, she never really seemed to be particularly special in any way, and she never ended up in any particularly interesting situations. She always went about a very ordinary schedule: School, home, homework, games, dinner with family, reading or more games, and finally sleep before repeating the next morning. She has some friends, but all her friendships are extremely casual and she doesn't really hang out with people much outside of school and activities.

She enrolled in music lessons a couple of years ago, but refused to share this newfound passion with others for some reason. Her parents have yet to find out much more about it than that she actually does some sort of extra study session after school.

She also has an older brother (about 18) who is into photography. He was the one that introduced her to the gaming world when she was younger, but he doesn't play games very often anymore. She's on good terms with him, but often depends on him to keep their parents occupied so they won't try to focus on her lack of after-school activities and get-togethers with friends.

Affinity: Sound

Powers:

Soundproof – Kuro blocks out all sound in favor of focus. She can't hear anything, but it boosts her power.

Echo – Using this ability, Kuro can copy an attack and repeat it. It can only be used once unless the original user continues using the attack.

Supersonic – Kuro let's out an extremely high-pitched shriek to temporarily stun enemies. In smaller bursts, such as clicks, she can use it to navigate in the dark.

Tongue Twister – A spell that allows Kuro to cause sound-based damage over time as long as she can doesn't mess up. Each syllable will cause a small amount of damage, but once she makes an error, the effect ends and she has to restart.

Ritmo – Starting a rhythm with whatever she finds available, the louder, the better, Kuro can cause damage in focused tremors. This does not necessarily require the target to be on the ground, but it must be on a solid surface for the sound waves to travel through

Dischord – Kuro lets out an extremely loud and off-key sound to cause damage. She can't use it too much without hurting herself.

Weapon: Battleaxe
Partner: TBD

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! cool. Sow me and Xylime will begin to discuss the other character then I shall make the IC.

Now to start pairing up! I shall observe each character and decide for my guy.

Either two or three

Last edited:
Yay, two characters that have a shrieking kill attack :P

Name: Remington
Appearance:
Vishnal_Normal.png

Standing at 5'7", Remington's amethyst eyes and baby blue hair give him an otherworldly look. He is always in his butler outfit, no matter how hot or cold it is outside. Though the keys dangling from his pocket no longer have a purpose, he keeps them as a memento. The yellow band on his arm signifies his butler rank.

Fluffy Form: Tepir (ball included)
0121.jpg

Personality: Remington does his very best in all situations, and would probably succeed at them too if it weren't for his accursed clumsiness. He is generally pleasant and polite, but has a serious side. He has decided to be more stern in order to keep Odette's carefree attitude in check. However, when Remington finds a way to screw something up, which he usually does, that serious attitude goes out the window. He becomes easily flustered when he makes mistakes, which tends to only make him cause more trouble. Despite this, Remington's vigor keeps him going, and he continually tells himself that one day he will become a praiseworthy butler. Being from a different world, Remington finds certain Earth things remarkable. Technology in generally both astounds and terrifies him.

Greatest Personal Strength: Remington will never give up, especially if he knows that Odette is relying on him. Also, his more serious nature helps to keep those around him grounded and on task.

Greatest Personal Weakness: His clumsiness is his worst enemy. Not only does it cause him to make mistakes, but it also flusters him, resulting in an even greater catastrophe.

History: Remington comes from the same world as Odette. He served as a butler for Odette's family beginning at the age of ten. Remington dutifully accompanied Odette to Earth and assisted her in finding the help they so desperately need to defeat the darkness. They have now found that help, but it may be too late...

Affinity: Dream-Eater / Cosmic

Powers:
Tapir Trance: Remington's magical ball begins to glow and shows the entire cosmos within it. Awestruck by its majesty, enemies enter a trance, making it easier for Odette's dream magic to work.

Draining Dream-Eater: If an enemy has effectively been hypnotized and Odette uses "Day Dream", Remington can sap a little of their health and give it to Odette.

Clumsy Clobber: Remington rolls on his ball, planning to roll over an enemy's body part. However, he stumbles backwards, kicking his ball in the process. The ball hits an enemy on a body part close to the ground. This move cannot hit flying or floating enemies and has a chance of friendly fire.​

Weapon: Remington uses the crystal ball that he has in both human and fluffy form. He throws the ball at enemies and using the very small amount of magical power he possesses, he can make the ball come back to him after throwing it.

Partner: Odette - The One Who Started It All

I didn't draw the pictures this time, since I still haven't even gotten the other ones up yet, and I don't want to keep people waiting any longer than necessary.

Name: Kuro Schwarz, "The Uninteresting"
Appearance: I'm having a little trouble deciding from these three pictures. Any suggestions?

Also, she probably wouldn't have the tattoo if I used the first one.

Anime,face,girl,looking,back,red,hair-bbb0f37862bf2f29863d9e00fb4f8361_i.jpg

images

large.jpg

Magical Girl Appearance:

boots%20gloves%20flowers%20ribbons%20feathers%20gothic%20armor%20red%20eyes%20short%20hair%20uni%201280x1097%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_51.jpg

Personality: Quiet, for the most part. She spends a lot of time just watching rather than actually getting involved with activities with her peers. She also tends to change a lot of little things about herself. At heart, though, she's more of an avid gamer and has a very casual interest in anime, since there are a lot of game-based anime and vice-versa.

She's not into talking very much if she can avoid it, and she's a bit hard to reach at times, but she's also a very good actor when she wants to be. She's not into having anything to do with the popular crowd because she wants to avoid school drama. That could get in the way of her gaming!

As a student, she's fairly average, maybe high average. She puts in enough effort to maintain a B+ average so her parents don't try to ban her from playing her games. She will work harder to get higher grades whenever new games or systems become involved, though.

Secretly, she wants to be a singer and is learning to play bass guitar. She also has a large, patched-up teddy bear that has a lot of sentimental value to her. She has not yet told anybody the reason for its importance, but she gets edgy when people touch it.

Greatest Personal Strength:

-Gaming logic. She's pretty good with puzzles and has a lot of random (though often seemingly useless) information from things she learned while playing games.

-She's also pretty focused.

Greatest Personal Weakness:

-Her teddy bear. There are a lot of secrets surrounding it, and she gets difficult when anything to do with it is brought up.

- A bit cold to people at first. She doesn't mean to be, unless someone is genuinely irritating her, but it seems to come to her a bit too easily. Most of the time, she warms up to people easily enough, in her own way. People who continue to irritate her, however, will get very obvious, and often impolite, signals.

History: Kuro has lived in a boring, ordinary-seeming family and doing boring, ordinary-seeming things her whole life. Nothing ever really happened to her, she never really seemed to be particularly special in any way, and she never ended up in any particularly interesting situations. She always went about a very ordinary schedule: School, home, homework, games, dinner with family, reading or more games, and finally sleep before repeating the next morning. She has some friends, but all her friendships are extremely casual and she doesn't really hang out with people much outside of school and activities.

She enrolled in music lessons a couple of years ago, but refused to share this newfound passion with others for some reason. Her parents have yet to find out much more about it than that she actually does some sort of extra study session after school.

She also has an older brother (about 18) who is into photography. He was the one that introduced her to the gaming world when she was younger, but he doesn't play games very often anymore. She's on good terms with him, but often depends on him to keep their parents occupied so they won't try to focus on her lack of after-school activities and get-togethers with friends.

Affinity: Sound

Powers:

Soundproof – Kuro blocks out all sound in favor of focus. She can't hear anything, but it boosts her power.

Echo – Using this ability, Kuro can copy an attack and repeat it. It can only be used once unless the original user continues using the attack.

Supersonic – Kuro let's out an extremely high-pitched shriek to temporarily stun enemies. In smaller bursts, such as clicks, she can use it to navigate in the dark.

Tongue Twister – A spell that allows Kuro to cause sound-based damage over time as long as she can doesn't mess up. Each syllable will cause a small amount of damage, but once she makes an error, the effect ends and she has to restart.

Ritmo – Starting a rhythm with whatever she finds available, the louder, the better, Kuro can cause damage in focused tremors. This does not necessarily require the target to be on the ground, but it must be on a solid surface for the sound waves to travel through

Dischord – Kuro lets out an extremely loud and off-key sound to cause damage. She can't use it too much without hurting herself.

Weapon: Battleaxe
Partner: TBD

I like the second picture! I think it personifies her uninteresting nature very nicely, as well as matches your magical girl image the best.

Yami i would like to have Erik be Kuro's partner.

Also, you guys have till the end of the day to pick a partner, or its RNJesus's turn

But I can't pick a partner since no one would probably want me(Lucas) as theirs... I'll wait till there is one magical girl left.

I too find great difficulty in teaming up with someone. By the way, I feel awful that two more characters had to be created because I disregarded the fact that Odette needed a specific partner. Thus the rp was delayed. I am sorry.

It's not your fault, Yeezus Christmas (I'll never stop with that alternative)! And besides, I personally think that 'the more, the merrier', am I right?

I like the second picture! I think it personifies her uninteresting nature very nicely, as well as matches your magical girl image the best.

Whoops, I didn't even know that I left that part in. I think I will go with the second picture, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.