"I'm Partners with a Magical Girl?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you be deciding what the pair of partners are, or are we required to venture out ourselves and ask around who's willing to partner up?

Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Name: Hannah Frankfurt
09cbb2f5d620cdfa25ba2fc3063122a9-300x300.jpg

Hannah may be young but enjoys dressing in dresses and clothes that cost more than a day at the grocery store. She has shoulder length brown hair with streaks of red in it in the back. When her hair is not let down freely she likes to wear it in a bun with Chinese sticks holding it together. Hannah also has gray/blue eyes that match perfectly with her lightly tanned skin tone. She wears her favorite rose, bow tied choker gifted to her by her father, Edmund before he disappeared.

de270d216919a7045a2a8cd66e4f68e7.jpg

In her magical girl form she changes almost completely as her hair turns a white blue and her eyes almost carry a rainbow effect though eyes are 70% aquamarine. Generally her hair is fuller than in her normal state and wears a blue dress that is decorated with clouds on the bottom, white huge bowtie in the back and a similar chocker that changed to gold. She has matching gloves and boots with her dress. Hannah also carries a clear umbrella that acts as a staff and sometimes a blunt weapon swung around aimlessly. The umbrella is clear sometimes resulting in an invisible effect though is not invisible at all.

Personality: Hannah is in her prime teenage years and with that rebellion sense of age she comes with a sassy attitude. She has habits of talking down to others as if they were garbage left on streets, thinking of herself before another and trying to lift as little fingers as possible. But dont let her sassy personality fool, Hannah deep down cares for her friends no matter how hard of a time she gives them. She may even sacrifice herself for a friend if they were feeling lucky. When Hannah changes into her magical girl form her personality takes a complete 180° as she becomes upbeat and kind. When she is in this form she is carefree, easy to please and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed but make her angry, she will strike you down with lightning.

Greatest Personal Strength: As sassy as she can be, she is rather intelligent able to assess a situation and find ways to solve or handle the situation. She also is stronger when it comes to water and lightning.
Greatest Personal Weakness: Having an attitude like hers makes it hard to make friends. Hannah struggles in physical strength rather it be because she is too weak or does not want to lift a finger.

History: Hannah has little memory before the age of 11 as she was in a car accident that could of took her life in a terrible snowstorm. Though she may have no memory before that time, she sees that the only importance was what was happening now and that was going to school or shopping. Hannah has many friends from school as she is one of the "popular" girls, but she would tell anyone she could care less about them as she is all show. Her family is rather wealthy, giving her power in school and anything she wanted. Unfortunatly since she cares so much of what is happening now, she tends to forget what happened within a week. Talking to Hannah about her history is like talking to a wall. Recently she has discovered of how"sensitive" she is to the weather making her "incapable" of doing things.

Affinity: Forecast

Powers:
Weaballet- Hannah is able to change the forecast in most areas as long as she's outside. She can produce any storm to any season. But some areas forbids certain forecasts, for an example if she was in a hot, humid area like a desert she cannot produce a snowstorm. A forest cannot produce a sandstorm. Thunderstorms and winter are her most used elements. She is able to do this by twirling around with her umbrella.

Shrouding Mist- Summons a thick fog that comes with many purposes. Can hide allies, make time for an escape route, and confuse enemies. This does well if combined with another affinity like illusions or elements.

Shock- "Lifting a Finger" as Hannah likes to joke. She is able to shoot lightning bolts from the tips of her fingers. The angrier she is the bigger the shock.

Mystic Bubble- A huge bubble is summoned that traps her allies within it. This mystic bubble heals wounds and abnormal affects.

Rise N' Shine- This move can only be used once every morning. She can make the suns rays extremely bright and hot burning almost everything it touches. Though this does have its down falls like in a forest which would result in a forest fire.

** Hannah is more of a support ally than an offense. She can handle minor situations on her own but anything more she is powerless.

Weapon: Umbrella is used as a blunt object, staff and more. Depends on the situation.

Partner: PM for Partner Ups

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
You may decide your partner. Anyone not partnered up will be given one at random

In that case, if there's anyone that wouldn't mind partnering up with the little magical girl of death, the position is open XD

as things stand we need more partners actually. We have two.

I would have definitely made one, had my guys not sucked completely every time that I played one. And because I failed at playing them I ended up losing interest in the roleplay, and that's definitely not something I'd wan to do here :)

I can play a fuzzy, but I want to make sure other people don't want to join first before I make one.

yes. My limit for gilrs id five,so you may still make one, but we are in need of guys having only two and four girls

Also if anyone wants to make a partner for Odette please PM me, as their are some things we must first discuss about it.

Also, I updated Odettes Pic. It seems more dream oriented now.

Last edited:
I'm in the process of fleshing out a fluffy (°w°). But it may take a while... Is a simple sketch of him with a description(I'm talking only about the appearance section) enough (I'll write in the other things, of course!) Cause, I mean, you guys made really cool drawings of your characters and I'm ashamed of my drawing UNskills...

You do know most of the images are off of internet most likely?
I know I drew Astra's magical girl outfit, but I doubt everyone else did too.

You may be right, though. I've noticed that some of the drawings posted by one person are in different styles. It may be just my imagination. I, for example, from time to time draw in different styles, so there may be people who do that too. I dunno. I'll try and make a proper sketch at least after school and post it till 8PM GMT, as well as the details in his character.

This is my fluffy character, Lucas! (°w°) (I know he may not be as cool or at least a little bit nice, but I've done my best at it!) Also, the sketch is... Well... Let's say under maintenance.

20140601165157496.png

Name: Lucas Leonard Lessor
Appearance: (sketch in process)A young man, 173cm tall and 72 kilos in weight. He has light, soft skin, blond spiky hair, hazel eyes and a bi~g smile. He usually wears strict, formal clothes, fully contrasting his easy-going and adventurous personality. They usually consist of coats, suits, straight-sleeved trousers, ties, bowties, blouses and laced boots, most of the times.
Fluffy Form: Baby buffalo

Personality: As I had already mentioned, he is very easy-going, cheerful, playful and adventurous.He is not a very serious and responsible person, but he always does his tasks and chores properly, as surprising as it is. Although he's easy-going, he is very hardworking and rarely shows any signs of laziness. You can call him sporty, since he runs around the villabe every day, jumps a lot, swirls, whatever you can think of. Lucas is very childish for his age - you could mistake him for a five-year old if it wasn't for his looks. Judging by his appearance, he seems like a serious and mature young man. That could easily fool someone! Especially the ties. He isn't very intelligent, to be honest, doesn't read any books, nor studies much. He is rather dumb and never thinks rationally. What about the consequences of his wild actions? 'Who cares? At least I'm having fun!' is what he'd answer to that! BUT(T) he does know what's right and what's wrong. I mean, he never gets into fights, never breaks things, nor steals anything from other people. He wouldn't do anything that could hurt someone, mentally or physically. He could trespass into an abandoned building or look for treasure, buried in the neighbor's lawn, and that's about it. But there are some things he doesn't understand, just in the name of his 'adventures'.
Greatest Personal Strength: He's very fun to be with, funny and a very loyal friend. Abandoning a buddy would be the last thing he'd think of doing. And saving a life when he knows he can is something sure in his head.
Greatest Personal Weakness: His lack of intelligence and his irrational thinking. Also his childish behaviour gets annoying very quickly. Those qualities can enrage someone.

History: He was born in Abersoch, Wales, UK in a poor family. At the age of two, before it could even walk, he was handed by his heartless parents to a professor as a lab rat for a big amount of money and left behind in the hands of the scientist. That professor was working on a formula for giving a normal human being an excess amount of power. During the tests in the evening, the young boy's pulse was getting slower and slower until it had stopped completely. The scientist thinks it is dead, so he locks it up in a chest and buries it in his garden, leaving a bouquet of roses from his garden on the grave.
A few hours later, a few minutes past midnight, a middle-aged man was returning home from work on foot. He was passing by the professor's house and hears a really quiet noise - maybe the sound of the crying of a child? He listened more carefully and noticed it coming from under the patch of roses, what it seemed to him. The man jumped over the short fence and quietly walked towards the spotted terrain. He noticed it had been dug on that spot and after listening a bit more, he'd been assured the crying was coming from there. He dug that spot with his hands and it wasn't a hard job for him, since the soil was soft. He found a big chest and knew that a child must've been put in there. It was locked, unfortunately. He found a shovel right next to the walls of the house, took it and broke the chest at the side, so he doesn't hurt the kid in the process. After he saw the child with his own eyes, he decided to take the baby to his mansion, and introduced it to his wife. She was delighted when she saw the baby and asked her man what to call it. He did not know the child's name and suggested Lucas. It was now part of the Lessor family. While mannering the young boy, they always repeated to him how bad violence is. Although the Lessor family were wealthy, Lucas wasn't very spoiled - he accepted not getting absolutely everything he wanted, he was partly well-mannered(he would talk loudly, but he never eats like a pig, for example. Or he would run around Abersoch streets, but wouldn't run in the hallways.), he helped with the housework and so on. He even insisted on going to school, instead of being home-schooled. And now he is the same as he was before - childish, immature but well-mannered, cheerful young lad he had been.
Affiliation: Strength
Powers: 1. Bash - Lucas gains bonus speed if he moves only in one direction and destroys anything in his way for a limited time. Since he is rather heavy, he could keep that up only for 10 seconds at maximum(if he's lucky). Bash usually goes on for around 5 seconds. If the obstacle in front of him is very hard(a 3m thick wall, for example), there's a high chance his Bash will end there, but after knocking out that object.
2. Crack up - Lucas stomps on the ground and cracks it up, making any kinds of objects and living beings fall in the cracks. Only flying creatures and beings, standing behind him, can't be affected.
3. Fluorescent Hit (ultimate attack) - Lucas hits an enemy with his head so hard, he lets out a small wave of radiation, which hurts all living beings around him's heads and leaves them inactive for at least 15 seconds, till they gain consciousness. It has less effect on those, with plugged ears.
Weapon: He does not fight in human form, but if he has to, he'd just put leather gloves on his hands and punch his enemies in da heads.
Partner: Whoever has a reservation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, Annie? Sorry, but your character doesn't have powers really until they transform into the partner. However we can work something out if we make him Odette's partner. There would need to be a few changes here and there, but it would be more like your original plan.

Just want to reiterate the fact that Odette will be giving all the partners a Weapon from her own world. These weapons will be strong enough to keep them safe from lower level mimions, but ultimately the power lies withing the girls

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay in getting my CS out.

Name: Laurent Redenbacher

Appearance:

Laurent stands at an average height of 5' 6" and has a scrawny build. His dark mahogany hair is long for a boy, and is smooth and silky enough to piss off girls whose hair is not as perfect as his. He wears half-rimmed glasses with a grey metallic frame over his brown eyes. He can usually be seen wearing jeans and some sort of anime-related shirt. If made to dress-up Laurent actually cuts a somewhat dashing figure.

HumanformMoreDarkredMahoganyhair_zps1b6d7600.jpg

Fuzzy Appearance:

A penguin. His back, head, and wings will match whatever color shirt he is wearing. If he is wearing a shirt with a logo or image on it, the logo or image will be displayed on his chest.

ShirokumaCafe-19-Large21_zpsc4d6ce66.jpg

History:

Laurent is a otaku, and has been since he first entered high school. Unfortunately, most of his peers grew out of liking the cartoonish animated shows that they had enjoyed as children. Laurent however, continued to watch these shows. Eventually finding more online that were not localized, he became a self-styled expert in anime, his particular favorite genre being magical girl anime. Unfortunately, his fellow students weren't all that interested in anything of that sort. As his hobbies began to go unrecognized by his peers he gradually shut up about them, and became a sort of recluse in the A/V room of the school. He still attended classes (except for P.E., because he petitioned for a waiver), but all his free time was spent inside the A/V room. The school administration simply thought that it was too much trouble to force him out of the room, as he did film and edit videos for the school (safety videos, advertisements for school functions, etc.), when he wasn't having a marathon of his favorite anime. Laurent saw the work as a means to practice his skills for his true goal, creating a live-action version of one of his favorite animes.

Personality:

Laurent is a highly sarcastic individual. His snarky attitude and obsession with anime has earned him little respect from his peers. He is easily riled up by people dismissing anime as mere children's shows, as well as people showing a half-hearted interest in the subject. If given the opportunity he will talk non-stop about anime and things related to it. Outside of anime, Laurent is extremely intelligent, but is quickly bored by mundane subjects, preferring to talk about anime instead.

Greatest Personal Strength:

Intellect. Laurent's knowledge and ability to think on his feet (or flippers) are his greatest assets.

Greatest Personal Weakness:

Lack of Social Tact. Laurent is willing to talk about anime regardless of who he is speaking to or where he is at the moment. He also completely fails to notice the signs of when someone does not want to talk to him.

Neat Freak. He is also extremely obsessed with keeping his things organized and clean, to the point that he will stop whatever he is doing to put his things back in order. He regards symmetry as the highest form of organization.

Affinity: Ice/Water

Powers:

--Underwater Ace: (passive) While Laurent is underwater his abilities are upgraded, and he is more dextrous. Underwater version is highlighted.

--Belly Rush/Aqua Rush: Laurent toboggans towards an enemy, passing by and leaving a trail of ice in his wake. / Laurent torpedoes towards an enemy multiple times, coming from a different direction each time.

--Creepng Frost/Frostpedo: Ice slowly pursues a target along the ground before large icicles sprout underneath an enemy. Has a chance to freeze an enemy. / Laurent shoots icicles that rapidly pursue an enemy. Has a high chance of freezing an enemy.

--Fuzzy Fury/Frozen Fuzzy Fury: A generally ineffective attack as far as damage goes, it only serves to confuse and taunt enemies. Laurent beats his flipper-wings against an enemy./ Laurent's ultimate attack, every beat of his wings underwater send shockwaves of ice that pass through enemies. The first enemy struck is frozen, while other enemies hit are slowed. It has a small radius though. Because he's a small penguin.

Weapon: Does not use weapons. But he's not a physical fighter at all, usually. Though if he had to choose, he would probably want to wield a magic wand from one of his favorite magical girl anime. (it would probably only be good for bludgeoning things though)

Partner: Lina Orvel

Don't ask me, ask Xylime, but im sure there will be no conflict. Also, weapons will be GIVEN ALL PARTNERS BY ODETTE.
I am giving you a chance to pick for yourself

Alright, I edited my CS

--Weapon: Magic wand from CardCaptor Sakura (he is an otaku after all, cosplaying needs to be done right!)

--Added a second weakness: Made him a neat freak. Obsessed with organization and symmetry to the point where he will drop everything to put things back in order.

--Just had a conversation with Xylime, and she said it was fine to be her partner. (We also came up for combo move ideas!)

Sorry for the wait. I can't seem to find any pictures that really fit, so I left some descriptions and I'm going to try drawing them. Oddly enough, this would be my first ever female roleplay character...

Name: Mocha Meliore
Appearance: (Picture coming soon)

About 158cm (5ft, 2inches, I think?) with short brown hair that ends a little ways above her shoulders and bright hazel eyes. She's also kind of chubby.

Magical Girl Appearance: (Another picture coming soon) Her size doesn't change, but her hair turns to a light purple color and grows out a bit longer. Her eyes change to a darker purple and she wears a lavender and white outfit.

Personality: She tries to be very cheerful and kind to others, willing to help out when it is needed and wanting to make others happy. She isn't always as happy when she's alone, though, because the silence gives her more time to think over past teasing. Still, she keeps herself busy and tries to distract herself from her insecurities through activities such as reading, studying, drawing, or cooking.

Greatest Personal Strength: A generally accepting attitude and a pretty decent cooking ability
Greatest Personal Weakness: She will try to pretend that she's alright even when she's really not. This is a result of her past teasing, since she knew that it would only get worse if she let people know that it hurt. She also puts greater value on the health and happiness of others than on her own, and can cause problems for herself by doing so.

History: Mocha was born in Italy to a restaurant critic and a baker, so cooking has been very important to her since she was young. She often had to hide this passion at a younger age, however, due to her thicker build. She was afraid that people would judge her for liking a hobby that had to do with food and blame it for being the reason she was bigger than the other kids her age. Even now, she tends to be a bit embarrassed when she reveals her abilities in the kitchen to others, even though she is studying in the culinary arts. Even though she was teased a lot, she eventually grew to realize that she personally had no problem with her own body, and that it only upset her that people would use her appearance as an excuse to be rude to her or cause her trouble.

She started studying in (wherever this story is set)a while ago to learn more about different cuisines around the world. Currently, she is living in a shared apartment with another student and working at one of the local bakeries, like her father.

Affinity: Her abilities are mostly cooking based. I guess fire and ice?

Powers:

Open Heart – Heals allies using the power of inner warmth. This ability tends to sap her own strength, but is more powerful than her other healing abilities.

Chef's Secret – Gives an ally's attack a bit more of a kick. Only the chef knows how it's done.

Open Flame – One of her few attacking abilities. Mocha can cause area damage using a flame that erupts in a circle of about 3 meters in diameter.

Just Desserts – Entraps an enemy in a sugary coating, making it difficult for it to them to move. Alternatively, she may use it to create a protective shell around allies, but it can be used only in one location at a time.

Mocha Brew – Mocha whips up a sweet and relaxing foam that can be used to cure ailments such as burns, frostbite, and poisoning.

Ice Scream – Mocha lets out a shriek that allows her to fire an ice beam. It can only be used so many times before she loses her voice.

Spice of Life – Mocha fires a wave of sparkles. Should it hit an ally, it will heal them and grant them protection against heat. It also covers their clothes in glitter, so they will have to deal with being sparkly for a while. Should it hit an enemy, it will either burn or freeze for a short time.

Sent Back Platter – In a bout of frustration, Mocha may materialize pans to fall on an enemy.

Weapon: Frying Pan. Because why not?
Partner: TBD

I'm willing to switch over to a guy if somebody else wants the magical girl position instead. That CS would be fairly easy for me to fill out quickly, so just let me know.

YamiCuoreLaroux OH MY GOSH! I read your post and instantly got an idea for a fuzzy~!
Fire snail!
Chibi_Magcargo_by_GogetaJr.jpg
One of his moves would be Escar-Go! (it would probably strengthen your fire attack)

But I am still going to wait to see if any others join and who pairs with who (because I have general ideas for pretty much all the other magical girls too)

PS Yes St. Opossum, I did agree to being Liam's partner and will edit my CS now.

Status
Not open for further replies.