"I'm Partners with a Magical Girl?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forbidden partners I believe refer to who aren't allowed to be paired together. People who have made both a girl and a guy character may not team up with themselves.

Ah, yeah, I got that after some time. So, does that mean I can make two characters and play as both of them?

From what I understood you can have 2 characters and play as both, but I am not sure if that has to be each a different gender or not. I do know if it's one girl and one guy they may not be a team. That's as far as I can tell from what I read here. The GM will be able to give a better answer

They can be the same gender. I will try to contact Kyuryu. Jae I contacted a while ago, and never got a response so its safe to assume he is not going to partake.

Ah, then okay! I'm happy it's possible for me to make another character. I hope there won't be any more volunteers for a magical girl. Also, I still am questioning the thing with the 6 pairs. I mean, I really like the idea of adding one more pair. Is it because two more people are working on partners?

Remember how odette said five girls in the opening for the guys? Well that wasn't including herself. If you include her that is six. That is where i got six

Ahhh, okay. It makes a lot more sense now. But she will still have a partner, right? It's logical, since the guys will be six, in my opinion.

Yes she is preferred to have a partner, but it isn't required to start.

Okies. Well, then I think the roleplay may start soon. I mean, I'll be working on the magical girl CS and 2 more people are working on the partner CS and it'd be all good! (I'm okay with my characters being paired with whoever it is free!) (Ah, my whole reply was just stating the obvious XD)

Hello there. I guess I am kind of late for the party, aren't I? Just wondering if a last minute participant would be an issue. If there is indeed a problem, since there may not be any roles left, I will back down immediately. Simply wondering.

Yes we have room for one girl and two boys, but if you make a boy we can start much sooner

Well, I am making a guy, whom I will be over with soon (I hope).

You know, I'll wait a little longer until the players and characters are decided. If another one of the other two volunteers for partners finish, I'll post my CS for the magical girl(which I don't think turned out so good and don't wish to play as her any more DX). But only then.

I just realized that I still need to get the pictures up. Oops...

Also, I don't mind filling any spots that need it, but I'll wait to see what happens first. I wouldn't want to mess anyone else up if they're already planning on doing something.

So Kyuryu is not going to make a boy. Shooting that out there

Sorry for taking so long...
Name: WAKAHISA Daiki

Appearance:
masaomi-kida-kida-masaomi-28628757-500-281.gif

A boy with somewhat deceiving young looks, Daiki stands at the high of 5'6 (1.67) and weights 165lbs (75kg). He has short dyed blond hair, which originally used to be a dark brownish shade until the age of 14, and hazel eyes. In addition, the boy's face is almost always adorned by a huge friendly smile that gives off a hint of innocence. His weak body type is mainly due to the years of him valuing his mental capabilities over the physical ones. Even to this day, he still continues paying less attention to his bodily state and hasn't even considered taking up any sports. Thus, he ended up with a weak physic and a reason to wear mostly long sleeved T-shirts and hoodies. Other articles of clothing he favours are jeans, sweatpants, plain T-shirts, trainers and boots. In general, Daiki has a leaning towards more casual and comfy clothing. One prominent characteristic would be the earrings he is seen with most of the time and which he will never admit were a mistake.

Fluffy Form:
Hikari.jpg
(art by nargyle)
A rather fluffy (fat) corgi pup with a yellowish coat

Personality: Although his overall appearance makes Daiki seem cute and innocent, it can be considered an illusion. The fact that at first he acts as a happy-go-lucky talkative youngster doesn't really help since it is far from the truth. In reality he can be a rather manipulative person, whether he realises it or not. The man has a way with words and a talent for making speeches which in itself enables him to deceive people quite easily and convey them to having certain opinions. He is known to adore debates, heated discussions and even has a freakish passion/obsession with arguments. Or at least that is what those he has interacted with think. As a matter of fact, he feels a need to always be right and looks down on everyone that dares defy him. Despite this, Daiki still swears to always considering other people's opinions and respecting them. Of course, he does try to do so but his efforts have turned out futile so far. In addition, he doesn't realise that each time someone doesn't back down and attempts to prove him wrong, he becomes enraged and uses some cheap tricks to make the one opposing him shut up. Thus, it is not a surprise that many of his acquaintances soon come to hate Daiki and try to avoid him at all costs. And yet, he doesn't even think of apologising, even though he is very well aware of others disliking him for a good reason. The boy is too proud and refuses to confess his mistakes. Or maybe, he is simply too lazy to run after them and would much rather sit somewhere to rest than waste his energy and breath on those he doesn't think anything of.

However, there is a good side to his personality. Daiki is someone that can easily come up with ways to make the discussion interesting or to cheer a buddy up. Although seen as a form of manipulation, his skills don't just benefit him but are of use to everyone around. Because of this, he makes friends just as quick as he loses them. Every week he can be spotted hanging out with a completely different crowd and he appears to always be the centre of attention. Of course, Daiki sure as hell loves being extremely popular since it gives him a chance to voice his believes and 'perform' in front of a larger audience. In addition, he can be considered a talented leader, someone to prompt others forward with his optimistic attitude, full of hope speeches and friendly appearance. Furthermore, he is known to be a stubborn rebellious youth whose friendly, bubbly character gives way to a confident, righteous attitude out of the blue when needed.

Greatest Personal Strength: Daiki is a very social individual with a way with words, which he uses to benefit himself and those around him.

Greatest Personal Weakness: He is stubborn and way too proud to back down or admit his foolishness.

History: Being the second born and first male child in a Japanese noble family which valued tradition above all, Daiki was expected to exceed at everything: school, sports, life. His parents' heritage was also to be his one day, so he was supposed to become an honourable person in order to be able to carry out the duty of being their successor. And for most of his childhood, he was doing exactly as told. That is, until he started seeing the faults in his family's way of thinking. They were close-minded and had the bizarre idea that since Daiki was their son, he owed them his life. Wanting to be a free individual, he rebelled against them. He would constantly oppose them, always having a completely different opinion. This was the case even when he realised that they might have been correct. And yet, Daiki continued fighting and never backed down for he craved to make them respect and treat him as their equal, allow him to to chose his path. At one point his mother and father gave up and let him to do as he pleased, thinking that Daiki was simply going through a phase. Of course, their careless treatment was his boiling point and thus he refused to let go of the issue and would follow his parents around, constantly trying to prove a point. On top of that, his older sister had taken their parents' side and would constantly blame him and try to 'get him back on the right path', to which he responded that there wasn't a 'right path' but many different ways to achieve the same goal and that their righteousness depended on the specific point of view. Then she started viewing her brother as a disgrace since their believes contradicted each other completely. Daiki, on the other hand, felt ashamed of his sister, thinking that she was foolish for not standing up against the lifestyle they were forced to have. In general, both sibling were too proud and stood behind their ways of thinking at all times.

Upon entering high school (age 13, grade 7) he decided to occupy his times through club activities, even though he had given up on all the lessons he had had in the past. However, Daiki still decided to give the drama class a shot. After participating in it for a year he quit under the pretext that it wasn't good enough, though in reality his resignation might have been prompted by laziness. Consequently, he had acquired many acting skills and had made a considerable amount of acquaintances. As a matter of fact, that was the main reason behind him becoming more and more popular with each passing day. This is when he got into various crowds and started hanging out with different people most of the time, to the extend when he wouldn't come back home for days. His parents were, of course, worried but didn't have a way of contacting him. The first time he was absent for a week was the only time he got into trouble. After that his family couldn't get him to listen and were forced to get used to his periods of not coming back. During those he made apparent changes to his outlook. Daiki dyed his hair blond and got his ears pierced as a form of rebellion. He also did some things that he isn't too proud of and put himself into many dangers with some disgusting individuals. He got out of trouble with a lot of hard work through utilising his acting skills and tricky speeches. And yet, in some cases, he barely managed to escape and ended up with bruises, a black eye and other minor injuries. Of course, him putting all his efforts into spending every waking moment with 'friends' or dealing with some nasty people resulted in his grades going down and his parents making the decision to leave their business in his sister's hands. Daiki even ended up considering to drop out since he saw continuing his education as a waste of time and thought that he was too good for it. Fortunately, he changed his mind and soon started concentrating on his performance at school. The reason would be that dealing with all those people and having to argue with many of them was finally taking a tool on Daiki so he ended up letting go his social life for a while and distracting himself through studying. However, the stress was still too much for him and so he decided to take a break and travel abroad for a while to (wherever the story takes place).

Affinity: Illusions (through manipulation of the senses)

Powers:
1. Psych Detachment - using his deceivingly cute appearance, he tricks an enemy into interlocking gazes. Once that is complete, the opponent falls in a trance-like state which blurs out his surrounding for a short period of time, leaving the victim defenceless. The success rate and continuation depend on the opponents mentality and will to resist this ability. There are people that cannot be affected by it.
2. Double Swirl - through rapid barking Daiki causes sound hallucinations which ultimately result in dizziness. The opponent starts seeing double and becomes disoriented. In extreme cases, the ability can result in the enemy fainting. High chance of success.
3. Conscious Imprint - through low pitch barking Daiki begins creating images into the enemy's consciousness. Up till now he is limited to only changing the appearance of immovable objects that are already present on the scene. The full abilities of this power are yet to be explored.
4. The trip (ultimate ability) - Daiki charges towards the enemy and starts delivering bites, each of which begin distorting the opponents senses and deliver vivid hallucinations, which Daiki can control. The more he attacks, the more senses he damages. This ability has a low chance of being carried out till the end since a stronger opponent could easily shove Daiki aside. In order for it to be completed, the help of another person is in order. This power is still to be mastered and fully explored.

Weapon: Hanbo (medium in length Japanese wooden staff). Since it has the size of a cane, he would much rather use it as such.

Partner: *Open*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Edit: I added a picture of my character~ I hope it doesn't look as bad as I think.

I just wanted to throw this out there but I have not been getting notifications of anything for a couple of different RP's. I am not sure why but when we start can someone let me know by PM or something?

Sure thing, but a guy is going to need to be an alien.

Status
Not open for further replies.