"I'm Partners with a Magical Girl?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yami I would pay so much moneys if her weapon was legitametly a frying pan XD

@Xylime That is beautiful. I can't even express how beautiful it is.
@St O'possum I would be totally okay with her wielding a frying pan. I'll be happy to put that down as her official weapon.

Well, I knew something wasn't right with Lucas, haha. But didn't I mention he had excessive strength but never uses it? I mean, doesn't that count as a power? Also, if you guys notice anything too Gary Stuish or not right about him, could you tell me what to change and/or correct about his Character.

His strength as a power is great, but he has it BEFORE becoming a partner is my problem. If he is above average in strength thats fine, but not knocking down doors. Not yet at least... Hope thats fine.

Annie Yeah, like St. O'possum said. It's just that the magical girls and their partners are gaining supernatural powers from Odette (because she's a magical alien). I think he mentioned it earlier, you could possibly keep your backstory the way it is IF you pair with Odette (and make it so Lucas is an alien too) In which case, you'd need to PM with St. O'Possum to get it all worked out properly. If you don't pair with Odette, then you'll definitely need to change your backstory.

Oh, and I'm guilty of not drawing my pictures. (>.<) The most I can do is edit them. (Ex: In the picture I used for Lina's magical girl form, her outfit was originally pink while her hair and eyes were originally purple)

Is it maybe an idea to list the guys and girls in the first post and who is whose partner? That might make it easier to figure out who is still open and who isn't.

I'll edit the Backstory after. What do you think about this idea: the scientist's formula didn't work, but after the burial the baby still lives and he got taken by Mr.Lessor, who (I have no idea why) was passing by the garden a few hours after burial and heard the baby's crying from afar (he was walking near the fence), trespassed, dug up the hole, broke the chest and the story continues the way it was, without Lucas having excessive strength(but he remains powerful enough to beat someone up, for example.). Seriously, does that work somehow?

Is it maybe an idea to list the guys and girls in the first post and who is whose partner? That might make it easier to figure out who is still open and who isn't.
I'll get on that after school

So We need one more guy character to start, and if no one pairs with odette, then we will also need one more girl, and maybe another guy if I can get someone to pair with her. So to make this easy I shall separate them

To begin we need one more boy. One boy needs to pair with odette, meaning changes to the character if already made.

We may have one more pair. Five girls five boys aside from odette(In this case she doesn't need a partner, but I would like her to have one)

I will allow one more Girl now.

Well, like I said earlier, I have a general idea for every magical girl (which indeed included Odette) So here was my idea for Odette's fluffy:

Fluffy Form: Tepir (I was thinking the ball he's on is the crystal ball Odette uses to contact the magical girls and fluffies)
0121.jpg

Affinity: Dream-Eater / Cosmic

Powers:
Hypnosis (name pending): ___'s magical ball begins to glow and shows the entire cosmos within it. Awestruck by its majesty, enemies enter a trance, making it easier for Odette's dream magic to work.

Dream-Eater (name pending): If an enemy has effectively been hypnotized and Odette uses "Day Dream", ___ can sap a little of their health and give it to Odette.

Need at least 1 more power​

Weapon: Either a pocket watch that he tries to hypnotize enemies with (and when that fails he just bashes them on the head with it like a mini ball and chain) or he uses the ball he has in fluffy form (it's like a spherical boomerang)

Partner: Odette

I will finish him if he officially becomes your partner. However, we should probably wait to see what kyuryu-kun comes up with.

If anyone else is curious about the partner I have thought up to possibly be yours, I would be happy to share my ideas.

Astraeha's still in need of a partner. Well, a couple of girls still need to be partnered up. Is there anyone that wouldn't mind teaming up? I don't bite :P

Yes, we can't start until everyone has partnered up and we have one more guy. The Ic can not be put up until that happens

Well, I(Lucas) don't mind partnering up with anyone (^u^). But I'm afraid that most magical girls might mind partnering up with me...

I thought I'd help organize our situation so far. Here are all the facts (Names of unclaimed characters link to their sheets):

Single Magical Girls

Olissa = Astraeha Arissa: A quiet, caring girl with the power of void and death.

(New) YamiCuoreLaroux = Kuro Schwarz: The uninteresting sound-maker.

YamiCuoreLaroux = Mocha Meliore: A cheerful and helpful cook who's food is to die for.

ZsafineGypsy = Hannah Frankfurt: Snooty girl who transforms into a happy-go-lucky weather girl.​

Single Fluffies

Annie = Lucas Leonard Lessor: Hyperactive, knucklehead water buffalo with super strength.

St O'possum = Erik Leeland: Advice-giving popular green guy with an affinity for connections.

ZsafineGypsy = Kyler Botrnovik: A shy, homesick young falcon with the element of wind.

(New) MaladaptiveDaydreamer = Wakahisa Daiki: A manipulative corgi that will bark you silly with his illusions.​

Partners

Xylime and Liam van Alkema = Lina & Laurent: The Waterlogged Duo

St. O'possum and Xylime = Odette & Remington: (partner name pending)​

Forbidden Partners

Hannah and Kyler

Total Characters So Far

Magical Girls = 6/6

Partners = 6/6

If anyone doesn't approve of my one sentence descriptions, let me know. (they were just my personal impressions of characters)

Now all we need is for people to pair up!

I'll update this post as people pair up.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
OOOOOOOH yeaaaaaaaah... I didnt did i...

Oh, that's really helpful of you, Xylime! I like it! (P.S.: I was doodling manga portraits and made one, that kind of looked like a not-bad idea for another magical girl. Can a single person(except the host) play two characters? But I mean, of course, not partnered with themselves.) Oh, also, weren't the pairs supposed to be 5? Or did I miss something? (Man, I'm such an airhead XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.