"I'm Partners with a Magical Girl?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling matching anyone to anyone is going to be difficult as for more than half of the girls n guys the personalities or powers don't match or compliment each other.
After all, what of the current guy powers could match up with the messenger of death?

Actually the most likely would be Erik or Daiki. Xylime is being a complete bro as well and has given me a list of possible complimenting pairs. Here is what they said

Were you just going to randomly assign partners, or were you going to "logically" pick them? If you plan to do the second one, I have some personal suggestions. (Please excuse the vagueness of my suggestions, I'm on my phone currently.

Weather & Water Buffalo (strength with support)

Cooking & Falcon (Wind can help spread flames & sprinkles)

Void/Death & Corgi (...Death is an illusion?)​

So we all cool with this?

Actually the most likely would be Erik or Daiki. Xylime is being a complete bro as well and has given me a list of possible complimenting pairs. Here is what they said

So we all cool with this?
I'm fine with it.

Alright, groups are locked in. I shall make the IC as soon as i can

I'm fine with this setting, and can't wait to see the RP set up

I am sorry I have not checked in, I didn't get any alerts again. Sorry D:

@Annie : Can my magical girl partner up with your water buffalo? Think it would be an interesting combo say the least with their personalities.

Last edited:
@ZsafineGypsy Yes, of course! I'd be more than happy, to be honest!

P.S.: Sorry for my late reply, I haven't had any kind of internet in the past two days.

@Annie It's ok we all been through it. Can't wait!

Sorry I've been a jerk. Thats all. Now to begin for real. Unless everyones gone

I am actually very confused one what is going on.

I just haven't made the Ic partly because sister other part Tomodachi Life has some how sucked me in with it's infiniteness.

I understand you have not started yet. What about partners is everyone together or are you putting them together when the story starts randomized?

Flacon and weather? So I'm partners with myself? @,@

... Forget the above part then I thought you saw this already

Weather & Water Buffalo (strength with support)

Cooking & Falcon (Wind can help spread flames & sprinkles)

Void/Death & Corgi (...Death is an illusion?)​

You asked Annie to be partners so I assumed you thought that these wouldn't work. However I didn't take the time to check who was who.

These are the groups that have not decided already.

I didn't see that. Now things seem clearer, thank you. Who's cooking D: -goes on a hunt-

I'll head over to the IC when I can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.