Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kei was late to school, great way to start the day. He'd been making his own lunch, because like a goofball, he'd eaten it the night before, forgetting it was the lunch he'd made specifically for school
He rushed in through the door, his kit bag and his book bags both messily thrown over his shoulder as he charged into the building and to his locker, quickly opening it and putting his books inside
He pants lightly as he looks around, checking to see if in his haste he'd missed anyone of importance, or if that mysterious girl would be around again today

He'd found himself oddly intrigued by that girl, how she always covered up one of her eyes, and how she always seemed to just disappear when he looked away, almost like something one would see when watching a psychological horror cartoon, and she was the ghostly character no-one ever seemed to see...

He didn't know why, but he couldn't shake this feeling he'd had the past few days, like something was wrong, but he couldn't place it

The dull nagging at the back of his head subsided after a few moments and he shrugged slightly "I'm losing my damn mind" he mutters as he goes back to looking for anyone in the corridor
Kumiko looked around as hard as she could for some kind of biology room, but no results! At this point she was very confused, and decided to stop for a break once her bag was zipped up. She leaned against the wall and upon further inspection of the schedule, it turned out to be her older brother's.... "Ough..." She groaned of anger, grabbing onto the paper in her hands as if trying to rip it into pieces. The girl clenched her teeth to try and relieve her frustrations, then sighing of disappointment and sliding her way down to the floor. "Well, game's over. No idea where I'm supposed to go." Kumiko said in a morose tone.

She closed her eyes and bumped her head against the wall for a while before getting up, grabbing her bag and scanning her surroundings. "Well, actually, it'd be pretty stupid if there wasn't a schedule for students like me somewhere around here." She put her hand on her hip in a sassy fashion, cocking up an eyebrow. Now, where should I start here.... The girl pondered for a moment before starting to wander around aimlessly, stepping into the same hallway as Kei. When she spotted him, she blinked. Her body froze. She then slowly neared him to ask for directions for an announcement board of sorts, somewhere schedules for all grades & classes would be. Sure, it wouldn't be exactly HER schedule, but she could make a fairly educated guess. When she stood in front of him, Kumiko blushed a little from the awkwardness of the situation, as they were just looking at each other. She then cleared her throat, drooping her eye "Let me be frank with you. Give me directions to the school announcement board." She wasn't really...The polite type.

@DapperDogman

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Atomyk
"Here you go " He extends his hand and gives Bryan his stuff , "Are you alright my friend? "He ask the boy.
"I'm fine, thank you." answered Bryan as he stood adding his items to his hands.

"So what class are you on your way to?" asked Bryan curiously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing that there were some people that clearly didn't approve of his treatment to Vivi, James only rolled his eyes in annoyance before leaning towards Vivi's ear, whispering,"Unless you really want something to happen later... meet me at the back of the school building after class."

After whispering that silently for her to hear, he promptly let go of her hair, his hands up in the air as if he were showing defeat.

"Alright alright," he grunts as he goes back to his seat near the back of the class. You could say that he was like a "coward" if he immediately did this.

@Hospes @Mighty Roman @Emperor of Gallifrey @Jeremi @TheBombMan @Mari
Jason continued to glare at James before turning his attention back to Vivi, muttering "dick" as he did so. "You ok?" He asked Vivi, his mood and voice now warm and friendly.
@Hospes @Mighty Roman @others

"I'm fine, thank you." answered Bryan as he stood.

"So what class are you on your way to?" asked Bryan curiously.
"Uhm . . . uhm, i forgot " Jacky said smiling while Scratching his head, first day of school and he has forgotten class.

Seeing that there were some people that clearly didn't approve of his treatment to Vivi, James only rolled his eyes in annoyance before leaning towards Vivi's ear, whispering,"Unless you really want something to happen later... meet me at the back of the school building after class."

After whispering that silently for her to hear, he promptly let go of her hair, his hands up in the air as if he were showing defeat.

"Alright alright," he grunts as he goes back to his seat near the back of the class. You could say that he was like a "coward" if he immediately did this.

Umeko tried to not look at James. She went over to Vivi and asked:"A-are you.... ok?"

@Hospes @home ecs room​

Kumiko looked around as hard as she could for some kind of biology room, but no results! At this point she was very confused, and decided to stop for a break once her bag was zipped up. She leaned against the wall and upon further inspection of the schedule, it turned out to be her older brother's.... "Ough..." She groaned of anger, grabbing onto the paper in her hands as if trying to rip it into pieces. The girl clenched her teeth to try and relieve her frustrations, then sighing of disappointment and sliding her way down to the floor. "Well, game's over. No idea where I'm supposed to go." Kumiko said in a morose tone.

She closed her eyes and bumped her head against the wall for a while before getting up, grabbing her bag and scanning her surroundings. "Well, actually, it'd be pretty stupid if there wasn't a schedule for students like me somewhere around here." She put her hand on her hip in a sassy fashion, cocking up an eyebrow. Now, where should I start here.... The girl pondered for a moment before starting to wander around aimlessly, stepping into the same hallway as Kei. When she spotted him, she blinked. Her body froze. She then slowly neared him to ask for directions for an announcement board of sorts, somewhere schedules for all grades & classes would be. Sure, it wouldn't be exactly HER schedule, but she could make a fairly educated guess. When she stood in front of him, Kumiko blushed a little from the awkwardness of the situation, as they were just looking at each other. She then cleared her throat, drooping her eye "Let me be frank with you. Give me directions to the school announcement board." She wasn't really...The polite type.

@DapperDogman
First impression of her was pretty accurate...not one for small talk, the type to get things done with as much simplicity as humanly possible...she certainly didn't come across as polite, but that was just due to how she skipped formalities like greeting and instead opted to be...well...blunt

"E-Er...I think the schedules on that wall over there" he mutters as he points to the wall off to the left hesitantly, his eyes trying desperately to pierce the wall of hair and spy her other eye. Surely, if she covered it up all the time, something was wrong with it? "But er...I can just show you where your class is if you know what lesson you have now..." the whole time he forgot to blink, so had been staring into her hair rather deeply, once he noticed he quickly blinked a few times and rubbed his eye, chuckling "D-Damn it...I think a bug flew in there..."

Kei had always been quick with his words and could worm his way out of ANYTHING with his quick thinking and sharp tongue, for that, he was thankful

@Mirage

Simon glared at James as the other boy returned to his seat. The glare was full of unnatural hatred. He followed the boy back to his seat, leant towards James, and said, very quietly: "Let's put it this way. You dare hurt her, or anyone, ever again-I'll know. And I'll deal with you, myself."
For someone who was quite thin, Simon still looked very strong, and very threatening. However, he returned to his normal, calm demeanour as he sat down at his desk. He gave Jason a nod of thanks. "Thanks for backing me up." He gave Vivid a look of concern.
"What did he whisper to you?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Mari @Emperor of Gallifrey @TheBombMan

"Uhm . . . uhm, i forgot " Jacky said smiling while Scratching his head, first day of school and he has forgotten class.
"Well, I suggest you look! Or go find out. Either works. Unless you just don't go. That also seems to be an option. Anyhow I gotta go." said Bryan as he started to walk off, however he stopped med step. As he stood still he quickly ripped a bit of paper off his notebook paper and wrote his number down, turning to Jacky he handed it to him, greeting him with a smile and flirty line.

"Here's my number, call it anytime you want my handsome face around to take you on a date." Bryan waited for a moment to see what Jacky would say.

Thomas let out a smile as he realized that the girl was alright. His smile was breath taking some world say, and it was complemented with pure white teeth.

"I seemed to do more then startle you." stated Thomas as he noticed the girls books and belongings have fallen.

"Oh, I must've knocked those onto the floor, let me pick them up." spoke Thomas as he kneeled down, gathering the girls books and belongings.

"My names Thomas, its a pleasure to meet you, even if it did happen by me knocking you off your feet." Thomas let out another smile, the same smile that took many peoples breath away. He held out the books and things to the girl, hoping for her to grab them. If she did, they're hands would meet, only for a brief moment before he would pull his hand back, but his skin would feel smooth and soft.
The breathtaking smile Thomas flashed at Minori caused the young girl to let out a gasp. He had been so close to her, that the young girl eyed up more than just his smile after a moment. He was quite the handsome young man! And he apologized after running into her? Minori couldn't remember a time anyone had done that, let alone a guy around her age. He wasn't even rushing to get away from her either, he was actually taking the time to help her pick up her books. Minori couldn't believe it!

After a moment of staring in awe at his fine fellow, Minori did indeed reach her hand out to grab her books, brushing hands with Thomas. Her heart stopped for a few seconds before it restarted again and she found herself muttering his name, "Thomas. O-Oh, all right. It's okay. My name is... Minori," she uttered in a small voice, almost squeaking like a mouse after a moment. "N-Nice to meet you too. Have a good day!" she exclaimed, taking a step back, anxiously unsure how to interact with him further. Mentally, however, Minori was kicking herself. Why couldn't she invite him to have lunch with her, or something? She just couldn't bring herself to do it.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Well, I suggest you look! Or go find out. Either works. Unless you just don't go. That also seems to be an option. Anyhow I gotta go." said Bryan as he started to walk off, however he stopped med step. As he stood still he quickly ripped a bit of paper off his notebook paper and wrote his number down, turning to Jacky he handed it to him, greeting him with a smile and flirty line.

"Here's my number, call it anytime you want my handsome face around to take you on a date." Bryan waited for a moment to see what Jacky would say.
Jacky laughs nervously "Uhm . . . thanks " He said to Bryan while Scratching his head "I guess i'll be going know " He said to Bryan.

Simon glared at James as the other boy returned to his seat. The glare was full of unnatural hatred. He followed the boy back to his seat, leant towards James, and said, very quietly: "Let's put it this way. You dare hurt her, or anyone, ever again-I'll know. And I'll deal with you, myself."
For someone who was quite thin, Simon still looked very strong, and very threatening. However, he returned to his normal, calm demeanour as he sat down at his desk. He gave Jason a nod of thanks. "Thanks for backing me up." He gave Vivid a look of concern.

"I'll like to see you try," James flashed a grin towards Simon, it was the first time he heard the usually quiet and reluctant one speak out like this. After that, he leaned back on his seat, his legs up on his desk. Though, he did glance at Vivi to make eye contact with her, as if to remind her of their confidential deal.

@Mighty Roman @Hospes @Emperor of Gallifrey @Mari @TheBombMan @Jeremi

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"I'll like to see you try," James flashed a grin towards Simon, it was the first time he heard the usually quiet and reluctant one speak out like this. After that, he leaned back on his seat, his legs up on his desk. Though, he did glance at Vivi to make eye contact with her, as if to remind her of their confidential deal.

So it wasn't quite over.

Anna quickly stepped up and jumped over the row in front of her. She looked fiercely into James' eyes, even though she was looking upwards at him.

"Down, boy."

@Mighty Roman @Hospes @Emperor of Gallifrey @TheBombMan @Jeremi

Bailey. who'd really just been trying to concentrate, looked over at the others talking in the middle of class every so often. She rolled here eyes the first time, but then glared the next time. Eventually, Bailey dropped her pencil on her notebook and leaned back with her mouth open in annoyance. "What do you all think this this is? It's class, start treating it like it." Adjusting her seat, the redhead sighed in Viviette's direction. "Look, can't you see she's frightened out of her mind? Stop trying to get a date."

Shaking her head, Bailey looked back toward the front of the class, tired of the outbursts in this class.

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Emperor of Gallifrey @Mari @TheBombMan @Jeremi

Having enough, Jason huffed and strode over to James' desk, grabbing him by the shirt collar and pulling him out his chair He then slammed him against the back wall and roared, "What did you say to her?!" His voice was probably loud enough that he could be heard throughout the hallway.
@Hospes @Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone in home ec and who heard him in the hallway

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yo, asshole!" Jay spoke up, getting up and facing James. "Pick on someone your own size, you worthless piece of shit." He growled, glaring daggers at the bully. Jason was clearly taller than him by four to six inches.
@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @TheBombMan
Seeing Vivi's apparent Terror, Simon considered that he should perhaps stop asking questions. But seeing the look of absolute fear þat Vivi gave James, he knew that that was the look that an abused child gave to their tormentor. Simon quickly got out of his seat. He glared at James, and Although he didn't show it, his voice was filled with rage:
"Hey! Big guy. How about you pick on someone your own size!
This was probably the loudest thing that anyone had ever heard Simon say. Usually, his voice was almost a whisper, and he tended to stay out of social affairs. Not any more.
He stood next to the other boy that stood up to James, and wondered if James would possibly try and take them both on.
"Two against one. I don't like those odds.
@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

Jason continued to glare at James before turning his attention back to Vivi, muttering "dick" as he did so. "You ok?" He asked Vivi, his mood and voice now warm and friendly.
@Hospes @Mighty Roman @others
Umeko tried to not look at James. She went over to Vivi and asked:"A-are you.... ok?"

@Hospes @home ecs room​

The fact that multiple people suddenly leapt to her defense actually almost made Vivi feel good. Almost. The amount of attention being drawn by the bullying that led to this defense was, like nearly everything else in existence, absolutely terrifying for her. She simply stared silently at her desk during this, completely silent.. Save for her heavy and tolled breathing that was noticeably abnormal.

But, luckily, the defense seemed to be successful.. And her tormentor backed down.. But not without whispering something to her that only sent violent shivers down her spine and brought further panic about.

It didn't help that the instant he let go of her hair and backed off, she was bombarded with a million questions. She opened and closed her mouth helplessly, unable to so much as look at the others while trying to answer them. She could hardly breathe, and seemed unable to speak due to stress, fear, and anxiety overload.

It looked like she just needed some air.

@Mari @Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Emperor of Gallifrey @TheBombMan

The breathtaking smile Thomas flashed at Minori caused the young girl to let out a gasp. He had been so close to her, that the young girl eyed up more than just his smile after a moment. He was quite the handsome young man! And he apologized after running into her? Minori couldn't remember a time anyone had done that, let alone a guy around her age. He wasn't even rushing to get away from her either, he was actually taking the time to help her pick up her books. Minori couldn't believe it!

After a moment of staring in awe at his fine fellow, Minori did indeed reach her hand out to grab her books, brushing hands with Thomas. Her heart stopped for a few seconds before it restarted again and she found herself muttering his name, "Thomas. O-Oh, all right. It's okay. My name is... Minori," she uttered in a small voice, almost squeaking like a mouse after a moment. "N-Nice to meet you too. Have a good day!" she exclaimed, taking a step back, anxiously unsure how to interact with him further. Mentally, however, Minori was kicking herself. Why couldn't she invite him to have lunch with her, or something? She just couldn't bring herself to do it.
Thomas smiled as he heard her name, it was Minori, it was a pretty name in its self. Before he could even ask her anything, she took a step back, Thomas decided to stay were he was.

"Oh." he started,

"I will have a good day." stated Thomas as he looked towards Minori.

"Though, it doesn't make much sense to say that till we leave class, haha." Thomas let out a low toned chuckle before he continued.

"So, do you know anybody in class? I need a partner for a sport, and I don't wanna pick one of those homophobic jocks." stated Thomas with a smile.

The fact that multiple people suddenly leapt to her defense actually almost made Vivi feel good. Almost. The amount of attention being drawn by the bullying that led to this defense was, like nearly everything else in existence, absolutely terrifying for her. She simply stared silently at her desk during this, completely silent.. Save for her heavy and tolled breathing that was noticeably abnormal.

But, luckily, the defense seemed to be successful.. And her tormentor backed down.. But not without whispering something to her that only sent violent shivers down her spine and brought further panic about.

It didn't help that the instant he let go of her hair and backed off, she was bombarded with a million questions. She opened and closed her mouth helplessly, unable to so much as look at the others while trying to answer them. She could hardly breathe, and seemed unable to speak due to stress, fear, and anxiety overload.

It looked like she just needed some air.

@Mari @Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Emperor of Gallifrey @TheBombMan
Anna then took her attention off of the bully and towards the victim. "Hey, you okay?", she asked. "We can take a step outside of class for a moment. Get some fresh air. How does that sound?"

She smiled and kept her voice as sweet as possible, given her anger at the situation. She hoped it came across as gentle to Vivi.

Having enough, Jason huffed and strode over to James' desk, grabbing him by the shirt collar and pulling him out his chair He then slammed him against the back wall and roared, "What did you say to her?!" His voice was probably loud enough that he could be heard throughout the hallway.​
With that thud against the wall, James was able to tell that Jason would be a problem, but honestly, he's been in this type of situation many times. "None of your fucking business," he gruffly responded, and narrowed his eyes at him. Surely this one would love to "beat" some sense into him. Before Jason could even think of that, James simply kneed him in the groin. what a cheapshot...

@Emperor of Gallifrey @Hospes @Mari @TheBombMan @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.