Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a press of a button, Ilse could talk to Tom once more; however, would that bring up horrible memories of her death to him? If anything, she didn't want to distract the male from making the most important decision for everyone's sake. She became a bit hesitant, but Ilse slowly approached the button.

Her slender digits caressed the button before pushing it, "T-Tom?" She tried hard not to choke on her words, "It's Ilse..." The female didn't want to mention what happened the last time they met, so she would have softly whispered, "I'm fine. Please focus on what you have to do.. Whether you make a mistake or not, just know that you've made me proud..." Hoping no one could see Ilse, she had a small tear stream down her left cheek. Her lips curled into a smile filled with happiness. "Thank you for everything.. I love you."

@Wedge Antilles

"Oh my god, it's her. It's really… her." Tom was emotionally hit by the sound of her voice, he had missed it so much over the past hours. But, was it really her, or a recording played as part of some sick person's joke on him? He heard her words though, and that was enough to tear up once more.

Cry-baby-johnny-depp-33672601-960-640.jpg

And after a moment to repeat the words her voice said, it was her, and apparently still alive and aware of all that was happening around him. Orshe returned from the dead. Whatever it was, all of this was so impossible to Tom, but he wasn't ungrateful at all at her apparentresurrection. "Ilse!" he yelled out, looking around, hoping to see her, wherever she was speaking to him from. "Where are you?" He wasn't sure if she could hear him, but he didn't take the chance that she couldn't. And he didn't care about what the others would hear.

"I love you, so, much. I miss you. I need you, babe."

@Proxymoron @Atomyk @york @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Negative, I have capabilities that allow me to excel in superhuman feats meant for situations of high danger levels," Yuki began to say, eyes scanning over Teresa's own blank face. "Protecting you should be more than possible for me. The failure to do so was a mistake on my part."

When Teresa pointed out the wounds on Yuki's arm, the girl glanced down at them. "My body is built to take extensive amounts of damage. When convenient, I will start a repair program that will heal my wounds."

Ignoring Teresa's attempts to hid her pain afterwards, Yuki knelt down on one knee to look at it. "I can restore your injury. Please allow me to do so." She looked up into Teresa's eyes, the same empty expression on her face, but hidden deep within her golden brown eyes was a desire to help the other girl out.

Although a dark figure appeared, Yuki paid no mind to the events around her just yet. She waited for Teresa's reply first.

@Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @BarrenThin @The Tactician @Atomyk @Idk who else is with us anymore. XD​

Teresa was still unused to this speech pattern, but hardly seemed to care. She just shrugged at the mention of these 'superhuman feats', but admittedly got a little sheepish at the amount of determination to help her out that the other girl had. Not that she would say that. "Look.. I appreciate it, but I'll say it again; I don't need anyone protecting me."

The mention of a 'repair program' made Teresa tilt her head, eyebrow raised in curiosity.. But she didn't question it. "Ah, well.. Here, gimme your arm; I think I know something that may be able to help, in the meantime.." she stated. It was a request, but Teresa clearly wasn't going to let Yuki walk away without help.

Once again, Yuki's statement raised question and confused Teresa. But, she went with it, just sighing in defeat. "Alright, alright.. Fine, you can work your magic," she relented, gaze turning away from Yuki's. Though, one simple question was eating her away... "..What's your name?" she blurted.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Unfortunately, yes. If they guess wrong, they will have control that I have worked to obtain. I do not know who this cycle's agent and Overseer are, though I do know that two of my own are down there. My first act of protection was to give three of you your original's memories. They had the power to do this as well, and it is good that at least two of them survived."

"... I will allow you to speak with them, but only them."

A flash of light appears, and there is what appears to be a floating light switch. "Take it in hand and press down on the button. Whatever you speak will be passed on to my saviors below."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @BarrenThin @The Tactician @TheBombMan @theryanjake11

Well.. Now Teresa sighed heavily. "So, basically, they pick wrong and we're all fucked? Great."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Proxymoron @So many tags​

"Oh my god, it's her. It's really… her." Tom was emotionally hit by the sound of her voice, he had missed it so much over the past hours. But, was it really her, or a recording played as part of some sick person's joke on him? He heard her words though, and that was enough to tear up once more.

And after a moment to repeat the words her voice said, it was her, and apparently still alive and aware of all that was happening around him. Orshe returned from the dead. Whatever it was, all of this was so impossible to Tom, but he wasn't ungrateful at all at her apparentresurrection. "Ilse!" he yelled out, looking around, hoping to see her, wherever she was speaking to him from. "Where are you?" He wasn't sure if she could hear him, but he didn't take the chance that she couldn't. And he didn't care about what the others would hear.

'Hmm. Your 'love' resulted in the manipulation of 2 innocent humans tonight. How easily you managed to get another ally to work with you when your previous one had perished? Did you not mourn her loss? You act so unassuming, when perhaps you are the real monster.
@Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin

'Hmm. Your 'love' resulted in the manipulation of 2 innocent humans tonight. How easily you managed to get another ally to work with you when your previous one had perished? Did you not mourn her loss? You act so unassuming, when perhaps you are the real monster.

Tom wasn't going to get into another war of words. He had grown tired of explaining his side and having the other pretend to not understand or twist his words. He decided to keep it simple.

He gestured towards Avia. "Me, her, saviors."

He pointed at Arc/Aaron. "Him, cleared."

He looked at Simon. "You, only possible agent or saboteur in this room."

Any questions?

@Mighty Roman @york @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk

Reactions: CCC Kouhai

Arc shrugged. "Just because you didn't kill anyone, doesn't mean that you aren't an agent. I killed two people, one accidentally, and one in self defense. That doesn't mean I'm an agent." Aaron nodded. "That makes the Overseer one of them. But, innocent until proven guilty." He said pointing to the non player students.

Tom wasn't going to get into another war of words. He had grown tired of explaining his side and having the other pretend to not understand or twist his words. He decided to keep it simple.

Any questions?

i4YmvUv.png

"Sorry, you're proof? Think up an actual argument before you point fingers."

Horatio shook his head. "This traitor is right, soldier. This doesn't feel solid."

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @york @The Silver Paladin

Any questions?

'By my sword, you're so desperate to find fault in me. Why so sure of Aaron's innocence? Why so desperate to condemn me despite overwhelming evidence otherwise? I saved Ilse's life. I played the game, saving others. I investigated, fought and saved many lives. 2 Candidates, yet you don't even try to consider Aaron as a traitor. I don't trust you, human.'
latest

Whether or not she could hear him calling out her name, Ilse noticed him moving. Seeing that this could bring up questions and confusions, she would press the button again. "Tom... Don't be moving so much to look for me. I'm not anywhere near you. For now, try to convince those with you that you and Avia are not working for the Overseer," Ilse would smile once more over the fact that he was still trying to look for her. "Please, think about this... Do it not only for me, but for everyone else who risked their lives.."

@Wedge Antilles
@york

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Ugh..." Bailey groaned. "This can't be real... are we seriously trying to sit here and determine who did all this shit?" Bailey shakily got to her feet, looking at Brennan. "Look, dick, why would the Overseer bother to play his own stupid game? Isn't it way easier to watch from the sidelines? Doesn't have to rig anything-- doesn't have to leave his survival up to chance."

"Look at how many non-players lived, Bailey." Brennan shook his head. "I'd say it's just as likely being a non-player would be a gamble."

"Oh my fucking god, Brennan. You're so obnoxious. Always have been. You are the one who got them all killed, you know that, right?" She threw her hands into the air in frustration. "If it's just as likely then it could be any one of us, not just a player. And you know what? You're looking the most likely amongst us non-players. Why don't you flash that gun around some more?"

Any questions?

i4YmvUv.png

"Sorry, you're proof? Think up an actual argument before you point fingers."

Horatio shook his head. "This traitor is right, soldier. This doesn't feel solid."

'By my sword, you're so desperate to find fault in me. Why so sure of Aaron's innocence? Why so desperate to condemn me despite overwhelming evidence otherwise? I saved Ilse's life. I played the game, saving others. I investigated, fought and saved many lives. 2 Candidates, yet you don't even try to consider Aaron as a traitor. I don't trust you, human.'
latest
"Ugh..." Bailey groaned. "This can't be real... are we seriously trying to sit here and determine who did all this shit?" Bailey shakily got to her feet, looking at Brennan. "Look, dick, why would the Overseer bother to play his own stupid game? Isn't it way easier to watch from the sidelines? Doesn't have to rig anything-- doesn't have to leave his survival up to chance."

"Look at how many non-players lived, Bailey." Brennan shook his head. "I'd say it's just as likely being a non-player would be a gamble."

"Oh my fucking god, Brennan. You're so obnoxious. Always have been. You are the one who got them all killed, you know that, right?" She threw her hands into the air in frustration. "If it's just as likely, then it could be any one of us, not just a player. And you know what? You're looking the most likely amongst us non-players. Why don't you flash that gun around some more."

Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance
@Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

Alyx frowned, but, then spoke up "As strange as this sounds... I also know that Aaron wasn't the traitor... But, I'm unsure if it's Arc... Maybe, like Bailey said, it's a non-player..." she said, tapping her foot a little as she thought about this, that could only mean either someone here was a double-agent of sorts, or one of the others here, player or non-player...

Tom looked at Aaron. "If you can trust me. Remember, I told you about how I knew you weren't a traitor, or agent of the overseer. We cleared you, gave you back your memories. Avia and I trust you. But you're going to
have to back us up too. These guys keep playing word games with us, telling us to show proof we can't provide. We need your help, man."

@The Silver Paladin @york @Atomyk

Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance

Alyx frowned, but, then spoke up "As strange as this sounds... I also know that Aaron wasn't the traitor... But, I'm unsure if it's Arc... Maybe, like Bailey said, it's a non-player..." she said, tapping her foot a little as she thought about this, that could only mean either someone here was a double-agent of sorts, or one of the others here, player or non-player...

8ebknDK.png

"Fine then." Brennan let out a deep breath. "There was an individual going around killing those marked for death. Bailey is right in that it could be any one of us. However, I went into two player doors. During both times, a death occurred. Therefore, it could not be me."

Whether or not she could hear him calling out her name, Ilse noticed him moving. Seeing that this could bring up questions and confusions, she would press the button again. "Tom... Don't be moving so much to look for me. I'm not anywhere near you. For now, try to convince those with you that you and Avia are not working for the Overseer," Ilse would smile once more over the fact that he was still trying to look for her. "Please, think about this... Do it not only for me, but for everyone else who risked their lives.."

@Wedge Antilles
@york

Tom smiled as he heard her voice again. How he desperately wanted to see her again too, feel her lips against his... but this was so hard, these non players weren't buying a thing. How do they prove their status beyond words? He felt some drastic measures might be needed if this game didn't open up sometime soon.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance

"Oh my fucking god, Brennan. You're so obnoxious. Always have been. You are the one who got them all killed, you know that, right?" She threw her hands into the air in frustration. "If it's just as likely then it could be any one of us, not just a player. And you know what? You're looking the most likely amongst us non-players. Why don't you flash that gun around some more?"

Aaron looked at Brennan and Bailey. "He also tried to burn you alive." He mumbled, rolling up his sleeve to show the burns. He looked at Tom. "Yes, sir." He turned towards everyone. "You all are using the Logical 'Proof by Lack of Evidence.' You, were the last one to regain your memories." He said to Simon. "Thus, making you suspicious." He turned to Brennan again, "and the Overseer controlled everything via remote."

Tom looked at Aaron. "If you can trust me. Remember, I told you about how I knew you weren't a traitor, or agent of the overseer. We cleared you, gave you back your memories. Avia and I trust you. But you're going to
have to back us up too. These guys keep playing word games with us, telling us to show proof we can't provide. We need your help, man."

@The Silver Paladin @york @Atomyk

8ebknDK.png

"Fine then." Brennan let out a deep breath. "There was an individual going around killing those marked for death. Bailey is right in that it could be any one of us. However, I went into two player doors. During both times, a death occurred. Therefore, it could not be me."

Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance
@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

Alyx blinked "Wait! I remember those strange outfits we discovered... Someone donning such an outfit had been known to be responsible for more than one death..." she said, suddenly remembering that strange suited figure whom they've all become quite acquanted with. "You think those outfits are linked to the Traitor?" She said, musing to herself a little.​

Aaron looked at Brennan and Bailey. "He also tried to burn you alive." He mumbled, rolling up his sleeve to show the burns. He looked at Tom. "Yes, sir." He turned towards everyone. "You all are using the Logical 'Proof by Lack of Evidence.' You, were the last one to regain your memories." He said to Simon. "Thus, making you suspicious." He turned to Brennan again, "and the Overseer controlled everything via remote."

"This... is foolish!" Brennan growled.

Horatio spoke up. "Wait a second... memories? Didn't Miss Taniyama just gain hers, or was she pretending this whole time? Why don't any of us non-players have these memories?"

O9PagCG.png

"I don't know and I don't care!" Brennan pointed to Aaron. "If we assume the truth that the agent was a player, then the Overseer is the one who carried out the kills, as no player standing here were in the right places for that. It is for that reason I suggest Deanna or Damien as the Overseer, for they were both available at the time and neither entered a door."

"You fucking asshole!" Deanna yelled. Damien just sighed, unsure what to think.

"The outfit was a little big on Umeko and a little small on Mr. Delta." Brennan crossed his arms. "Assuming the outfit to be the correct size for the Overseer, Deanna and Damien still fit."

"So do you, you fuck!" Deanna cried.

• Useful

"This... is foolish!" Brennan growled.

Horatio spoke up. "Wait a second... memories? Didn't Miss Taniyama just gain hers, or was she pretending this whole time? Why don't any of us non-players have these memories?"

O9PagCG.png

"I don't know and I don't care!" Brennan pointed to Aaron. "If we assume the truth that an agent was a player, then the Overseer is the one who carried out the kills, as no player standing here were in the right places for that. It is for that a reason I suggest Deanna or Damien as the Overseer, for they were both available at the time and neither entered a door."

"You fucking asshole!" Deanna yelled. Damien just sighed, unsure what to think.

"The outfit was a little big on Umeko and a little small on Mr. Delta." Brennan crossed his arms. "Assuming the outfit to be the correct size for the Overseer, Deanna and Damien still fit."

"So do you, you fuck!" Deanna cried.

Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance
@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk

Alyx scratched her head "There were multiple suits... And... We were told that we were all the overseer at this point... So..." she clutched her head, thinking about that too much hurt her head a little; it was definitely a right pain in the rear to figure out who the overseer was right now if that was the case... Sighing a little, she decided to address the entire predicament with memories "A majority of the players were pulled... Or cloned from other worlds... But... I can't remember how... Just, that all of our past memories have been suppressed... Arc recently recovered his memories too you know..." Alyx said, rubbing her forehead a little, could anyone remember how exactly they had been brought to this realm?​

Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance

Alyx scratched her head "There were multiple suits... And... We were told that we were all the overseer at this point... So..." she clutched her head, thinking about that too much hurt her head a little; it was definitely a right pain in the rear to figure out who the overseer was right now if that was the case... Sighing a little, she decided to address the entire predicament with memories "A majority of the players were pulled... Or cloned from other worlds... But... I can't remember how... Just, that all of our past memories have been suppressed... Arc recently recovered his memories too you know..." Alyx said, rubbing her forehead a little, could anyone remember how exactly they had been brought to this realm?​

Aaron shrugged. "I recovered my memories not long after the first AB Game, actually. I just didn't tell anyone. There was a picture of me, Luneth, and Ingus. Logan found it in the Supply Closet."

Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance

Tom then remembered the room with the bizarre videos. Of things that occurred with players, but didn't. The Umeko video as a prime example. "Maybe what that statement means is that we were all in the role of the overseer, but in different realities from this one?" He was getting a headache thinking about it. At least they seemed to be in agreement about the saboteur.

Status
Not open for further replies.