Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Obviously him and his wife were experimenting," Kisho quipped as he helped untie the man.

giphy.gif

Okay. That made him laugh.

@The Tactician
The man just grunted. He shifted slightly in the chair. "I don't know. There was... gas in the school hallways. I tried to call, but cell phone wasn't working before I passed out. I would have hoped it was the police that found me and not all of you."

He looked around at everyone, before adding,"Can you please untie me?"

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @TheBombMan @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @york

Logan and Kisho continued to do just that.

@Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
The man just grunted. He shifted slightly in the chair. "I don't know. There was... gas in the school hallways. I tried to call, but cell phone wasn't working before I passed out. I would have hoped it was the police that found me and not all of you."

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @TheBombMan @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @york
"Don't worry, we're only going to laugh behind your back at every teachers' meeting," Kisho smirked as he untied his boss.

Reactions: BarrenThin
"Don't worry, we're only going to laugh behind your back at every teachers' meeting," Kisho smirked as he untied his boss.
Aaron looked at Kisho. "If there are any more Teachers' meetings. The Janitor, Mr Boxe, said that if this doesn't shut school down, nothing will."

Aaron looked at Kisho. "If there are any more Teachers' meetings. The Janitor, Mr Boxe, said that if this doesn't shut school down, nothing will."
"Oh, so I can finally have the free time to actually work on my programming full-time? Fantastic," Kisho was obviously not bothered by the idea that he could become unemployed.

"Obviously him and his wife were experimenting," Kisho quipped as he helped untie the man.
That was probably not the best joke considering Troy's fiancée left him for Logan, but other things were on his mind. Once he was finally free, the man stood up and let out a heavy breath.

kZ3gXp3.png

"Thank you."

Troy lifts his arm, staring strangely at the bracelet attached to his arm. He was about to ask about it, when the light suddenly turned on, revealing a message on the wall painted in red.

"A killer walks among you. Head to the office to learn the truth."

The office key hangs from a string suspended from the ceiling.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Oh, so I can finally have the free time to actually work on my programming full-time? Fantastic," Kisho was obviously not bothered by the idea that he could become unemployed.
Aaron laughed. "I got an acceptance letter to Princeton last week. I don't need to come here for an extra year! So it doesn't affect me either." Aaron raised his hands in excitement.

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Jake joins you at the computer. After staring at the puzzle for a moment, he points to the top word. "This could be an E."

EMPATHIZE
RUI
ONIGH
OWNWAR
AGNETIS
AGL
NVIABL
OBLEME

@Gummi Bunnies

That was probably not the best joke considering Troy's fiancée left him for Logan, but other things were on his mind. Once he was finally free, the man stood up and let out a heavy breath.

kZ3gXp3.png

"Thank you."

Troy lifts his arm, staring strangely at the bracelet attached to his arm. He was about to ask about it, when the light suddenly turned on, revealing a message on the wall painted in red.

And Logan had just dumped her. Well... that would be awkward to explain. He looked up and tried to grab the key, if it was in arm's reach.

@Atomyk
@Others​

And Logan had just dumped her. Well... that would be awkward to explain. He looked up and tried to grab the key, if it was in arm's reach.

@Atomyk
@Others​
"Logan, lift Avia up. I can tell you from experience that she's easy to lift," Kisho urged.

kZ3gXp3.png

"Thank you."

"Finally," she softly spoke, "it's time to know. If one of you are the killer, I highly doubt we would see you the same." Ilse followed Logan who took the keys and went to the office. She somewhat was close to him, making sure that she could catch a glimpse inside before anyone.

@BarrenThin

@Atomyk
@Others​
You acquire it.

"What's going on?" Troy asks. "What happened while I was out? I've been sitting in this chair for hours, with the camera staring at me."

@BarrenThin

Kei goes to replace his eye and thinks better of it, tossing the eye on the floor and scoffing "Why would I want any part of you in my head?" he asks aloud "Why...I am disgusted the idea ever came to me"

He snatches up the card, wipes the blood from his hands and exits the room, hand over his eye as he makes his way back to Kumi, taking off the girl's eyepatch "Thanks Kumi" he whispers, his eye softening for a moment as he looks at her face, not gazing upon the eye the eyepatch covered "You would have shown me if it mattered...so I won't look" he slips it on to his own eye, smiling faintly

Now donning an eyepatch and a second keycard, Kei was one step closer to his goal, and he knew that one adult and two students were agents...which would help the group somewhat

"Hey, anyone get out of their rooms yet?" he asks aloud, not able to see as much as before, he scans the room with a slight huff "Dammit...had to hit that fucking button, didn't you?"

@Atomyk
@Everyone

You acquire it.

"What's going on?" Troy asks. "What happened while I was out? I've been sitting this chair for hours, with the camera staring at me."

@BarrenThin
"Oh, you know, some sort of overseer saying he would kill us, put us in this weird game of death, students betraying each other. Just normal highschool stuff, Troy."

You acquire it.

"What's going on?" Troy asks. "What happened while I was out? I've been sitting this chair for hours, with the camera staring at me."

@BarrenThin
"What kisho said. Also, we burned our arms to save Bailey, but it was fruitless. Her Body is in the closet if you want to see." He rolled his sleeve to show Troy the burns,

You acquire it.

"What's going on?" Troy asks. "What happened while I was out? I've been sitting in this chair for hours, with the camera staring at me."

@BarrenThin

"Kids are dying out here, Troy."

With that, he went to leave and jog to the office, assuming nothing stopped him.

@Atomyk
@Others​

@The Tactician@The Silver Paladin@TheBombMan@BarrenThin@Thuro Pendragon@Proxymoron@Wedge Antilles@york
giphy.gif

Okay. That made him laugh.

@The Tactician

Logan and Kisho continued to do just that.

@Atomyk
"Logan, lift Avia up. I can tell you from experience that she's easy to lift," Kisho urged.

kZ3gXp3.png

"Thank you."

Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Anyone else
Avia jumped seeing the light turn on, squinting her eyes as she started at the message on the wall "Great... Well... Logan, you up for giving me a lift? That's assuming my Husband doesn't have a problem with it..." she said playfully, looking towards Kisho with a bit of a sly smile on her face. However, unfortunately, it seemed Logan seemed to have rushed out after acquiring the keys himself, so, Avia kind of sighed a little and shook her head "Well... Looks like I didn't need that lift after all" she said, giggling a little as she rushed after Kisho and Logan, trying to ignore the slight chill running down her spine.​

Aaron walked back into the Art Room. "Can someone help me with the body?" He shouted to everyone. "We need to get this to Horatio."

Status
Not open for further replies.