I'll Be Your Hero (Mae Renea & Charlise)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle took the forkful of food. Chewing slowly to savor the taste, he nodded with a small smile. "That's pretty Good. Never had veggie food." While talking, his eyes had been glued to hers. He hadn't noticed it at first, until he was in such a daze that the cutting knife slipped from his hands, fortunately not landing on either of their feet. The sound as it crashed the floor broke his eye concentration. "Uh...s-sorry." He said, bending down to pick it up.

Elias frowned at her in confusion. Then his mind settled in. They were doing too much. She felt it as much as he did. So instead kg dwelling in awkwardness, he leaned up to grab her arm. He pulled her to him, locking his lips with hers.

Baylee was glad he enjoyed it, though, she didn't know she was staring either. When the knife fell she leaned down to get it, smacking her head with his. "Ow." She simply said rubbing her head. "Are you okay?" She asked grabbing the knife so she could rinse it off along with her fork before putting stakes in the oven.

This time she was able to react with the kiss, she kissed him back, the hand he took was laying on his chest. She didn't expect him to kiss her, not that she minded what so ever but it just made the situation they spread felt a little worse. Why did she feel like if she tried to state they where only going to have fun that it would be a lie? She never had an issue stating it before.

"Sorry." He spoke as he rubbed his forehead. He couldn't help add a chuckle. After it was over the situation seemed pretty funny. When she was done rinsing the knife, he accepted it from her so he could finish cutting the vegetables. He'd learned to cook and bake in the short time he lived with his grandmother. No one knew it, but so did Elias. In fact, Elias enjoyed it more. "So, how's your story going?"

A few minutes passed. Finally he broke himself out of whatever trance he had been in when he kissed her. It was as if his senses were blurred and the word went dark. All he could see or feel was her. To him, that was new. And new wasn't Good. He released her. In attempt to make a joke of other, he smacked her behind lightly. "Not in the hospital, woman." He winked. He was attempting to hide how taken he was by her, mainly because he never had such a feeling before.

Baylee pulled potatoes out and rinsed them before cutting them up, she liked the skin in her mashed potatoes. She put water in a pot and put the potatoes on to boil at High so it wouldn't be too long, "We have to write what we desired most, and I don't know its too personal for me."

Aqua blushed, she felt it too. "Just a general rule don't call me woman like its my name." She warned but she didn't seem mad about it. She was still trying to gain her heart rate back from the kiss. "So, I take you missed me?" She could have slapped herself for that, nothing good came out of missing someone.

Kyle knew all too well about being too personal. Wasn't something he had been fond of either. People were hard to trust with personal information. He knew that more than anyone. He tried to think of ways he could assist her. He'd done the same assignment once before. "You could always make it up. There are tons of things you can come up with. But at the same time, why hide who you are and what you want? Whats the point of living your lofe if you cant be you, you know?"

Missed? That was a word that had never been in his vocabulary, eapecially when it came to girls. But before he answered he really thought about it. Did he? Did he miss her? One thing he always taught himself, never show emotion. That wasnt safe. But for Aqua, he was breaking a lot of rules. He decided to change the subject. "Didnt scare you did I? I mean, when i like zonked out at your job?"

Baylee shrugged, "The characters are meant to be somewhat like our selves. I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't for people to read. Besides, I learned a long time ago that if you want something chances are it will never happen." She said before she felt guilt at those words, she always thought that she wanted a family but she had Aqua. Possibly it was something else? Or she wouldn't have said it. Right?

Aqua let him change the subject, one player to another she knew the only time you say you miss them is when you want them to come over and have sex. It didn't bother her all that much for the subject to change. "You did, I called your brother for help." She admitted, she didn't want to lie when it clearly was seen by others.

"Well, it just depends on how bad you want it and how willing you are to fight for it." As he finished helping he thought about what she said answer his reply. He knew about fighting. He and Elias had been fighting for ssurvival their whole lives. He knew she knew about that too. So he knew there was something there, hindering her. He wouldn't pry. It wasn't his place. But he was curious to know what had hurt such a beautiful person so much. Then he had an idea. "I could write one with you."

"Smart waitress." He chuckled as he sat up in the bed. Elias wasnt good at apologies or thank you's. He owed her both and didnt know how. As he brainstormed, a knock came through the door. It opened before he could approve entry. He didnt like who he saw. "Elias."
Elias looked the woman as his face hardened. Suddenly he looked cold, looking at Aqua as if he needed rescued again. "Brenda."
"Brenda? Is that any way to greet your mother?"

Baylee pondered on it before glancing at him, she barely knew him she already spoke more to him than any other stranger. She gave a slight nod of her head, "I appreciate it, its hard to write nine chapters, even if its short chapters, when you don't know what you want."

Aqua caught the looks in his eyes, she seen the look on Baylee often. So, she sat beside him on the bed and took his hand in a small promise she wasn't leaving. She looked over to the woman and gave a friendly smile, "Hello, its nice to meet you. I'm Aqua."

"I just thought, Maybe seeing someone write about themselves with you might take the edge off." What? Was he ready for that? Well, he didn't have to go THAT personal, did he? He began to question how far he would go, just to help her. "since I'm here, you wanna start?"

"Aqua. Oh what a lovely name. Nice to meet you, dear. I'm Brenda. Well Elias she seem nice. Much better than the others." She say with a coy grin.
"You wouldn't know, would you? Last I checked you were far away from the mother of the year list."
"Elias, don't be rude in front of your company. Besides, being that I'm affiliated with this hospital and it's operation, it's their duty to let me know when my son is unhealthy."
"Nothing unhealthy about me. And I'm not your son." Elias hadn't noticed that his grip on Aqua's hand had tightened. He was glad Kyle hadn't been there. He wouldve had an episode. He hadn't had one in so long and Elias wanted to keep it that way.

Baylee bit her bottom lip, "No, lets worry about the food. You stopped cutting." She said with a slight smirk. She looked at the boiling potatoes and stabbed it to see if they where soft enough. She took the potatoes and let the water drip out before looking for the hand masher.

Aqua could hear the anger in his voice, and feel the grip on her hand tighten. She looked to Brenda, "Excuse me, ma'am.. I hate to be rude but I would really wish to spend time with my boyfriend on our anniversary before I have to go. I even shooed Kyle off." She lied but let out a giggle like she was embarrassed to admit she was wanting him to herself.

"Oh. Yea." Kyle hadn't realized he even put the knife down. He turned quickly to resume cutting. For a time there was silence. They simply cooked together. It actually felt Nice. He looked at her from the corner of his eye occasionally. He couldn't help himself. Then he gathered all of the cut vegetables and brought them to her.

Elias resisted the urge to shoot her a look. He knew what she was doing, and he hoped it would come in effect. Brenda was one stubborn woman to say the least.

"Anniversary? Well, I'd say my son has matured! Never thought I'd see the day. Well, dear I won't keep yield too. I must go and find your brother."
"Stay away from him!" He shout up, his back erect and eyes glaring at her. His hand didn't let go of Aqua.
"That's enough, Elias." She looked at him. Then decided to take Aqua's comment into account. She made enough of a scene. "I'm going to be leaving now. Lovely to meet you, Aqua."
"You heard me. Stay away from him."

Baylee finished smashing the potatoes, she probably had a small splat on her cheek. She put the taters in a bowl, the stake on a platter plate, she looked at him with a small smile and took the bowl. "Thanks." She grabbed three plates and made a plate, the plate was made with foil over it. Just to be a bitch she wrote LEVI on the foil. "Just because he thinks he is so charming," she said to Kyle with a chuckle. "Hey, on the island is my phone, can you call my sister? It's under Marie." She said as she made the other two plates.

Aqua watched Brenda leave, she looked to Elias and gave him a soft smile. She wasn't going to ask, she was sure he wasn't going to explain. She was fine with it, she just rubbed the hand he held and her free hand in his hair to calm him down. "I'm sorry, it was the only thing I could think of to say."

He took the plate and sat it in the counter. He couldn't waited to see the look on his face when he told her the inside joke about the name. "Sure," he added as he went dor Baylee's phone. Rigjt before finding the dialer, she got a peek of her home page, seeing a picture of Baylee and Aqua. It was a cute picture, and he couldnt help but admire Baylee's smile. He shook his head and focused, calling Aqua.

"Glad you did." He didnt look at Aqua. He didnt look at anything. He just sat there as if he was in shock. "Whatever you do, never mention this to Kyle." Suddenly that need grew in him wants again. The need for escape, for forgetting. And there was one thing he could do to help him stop thinking. But before he could act on it, he heard a buzzing from her pocket.

Baylee was making the plates and grabbed two forks and two knives before she put the leftovers on the fridge, grabbing out the tea to pour two glasses.

Aqua nodded, "Yeah," she moved the hand off his head to open her phone. "It's just Bay," she said before answering I and putting it to her ear, "Hey Bay, I'll be late I am with Eli," she tried to hide the blush she got from saying that. She then seemed to notice it wasn't Baylee on the phone, "Um, hello?"

"Hey Aqua, its Kyle. Um, just wanted to pass the meaaage that dinner was done." Something in Kyle had not been surprised. Even in the hospital he knew his brother would get what he wanted. Although he didn't sound like anything was going on, at least nothing Good. "How is he? Everything okay?"

Elias furrowed his eyebrows as he watched her on the phone. Just to be curious. Who could be on her phone that wasn't her sister? Then he turned away. He realized that was none ls his business. He just wanted her off so he could get back to what he wanted.

Baylee looked up, furrowing her brows. "Yeah, Kyle, he is okay." Aqua said looking over at Eli, he looked annoyed. "Will you tell her I will be late? I hope you guys are having a good time." She said a little confused with the fact Baylee is with him. She looked to Eli, "It's your brother, he's at my house with Baylee." She explained to him. She found herself wanting to get off the phone and get in his arms. Bad sign...

Reactions: Charlise
"Sure. I'll let her know. Tell Eli to call if he needs me. See you later." He said before hanging up. Something didn't seem quite right. That conversation seemed almost staged. Had Aqua been hiding something? Either way he didnt pry. What they chose to do was their business. He put down Baylee's phone and went to find her. "She said she'll be late. She's with Eli."

Elias's irritation eased, but only slightly. His need was beginning to cloud his judgment. Although he didnt understand it, his need for sex had nothing to do with pleasure. He never felt real pleasure during sex. It was his mind. It toom his mind away from the thoughts that haunted him. He needed Aqua.

Aqua positioned herself on the bed, he looked torn. It upsetted her. She was about to ask what was the matter but that was like an unspoken rule with casuals. She sighed and cuddled up to him, kissing him softly. "So, what do you want to do?" Her voice was soft, sweet, and by accident sexy.

Baylee sighed handing him a plate and a glass of tea before directing to the table, "No offense but its hard to see who is using who on this one." She said grabbing her plate and tea. She felt bad for admitting that but it was true. She didn't know how it was going to end.

Elias held her arms, intensifying his kiss. He thought about her question vaguely. His mind was already preoccupied. The word he wanted to use began to answer her question with an 'F'. However, he had been so wrapped up in what was happening that he didn't notice he said the wrong word. "Forget." In truth that was what he really wanted to do.

"None taken. I hate to admit that you're right. Kinda messed up, isnt it?" Kyle followed her to where she showed him to sit. Had it bothered him that his brother could use and have any woman he wanted? And because od his...issue, he had been afraid of ever getting close to a girl. he was surprised he stayed around Baylee for so long. "Hopefully they just know what they're doing."

Aqua frowned a hand going to his hair to softly play with it. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked in almost a whisper. She hoped that he wouldn't yell at her for asking, "If not how can I help you forget? At least for now?"

Baylee sat across from him, "She usually doesn't visit them. If its those rare continuous casuals she has them on a schedule. Or they find her." She took a sip of her tea, "I don't think she knows what she is doing and this is the second day they known each other." Baylee realized she was rambling, she looked down. "Sorry, its just," she cleared her throat, "she is all I have and she worries me."

Status
Not open for further replies.