Idlaide - The Rays of Fortune OOC

That is perfectly fine! I am working on other role-play replies and ideas for my Halloween costume anyways. And yes, I am 27yrs and still dress up for Halloween. hehe.

Reactions: Reaper Jack
And now mine is crazy long. I suspect that will happen every time I write scenery.

@Daws Combine: just had to after reading the post. Love your antisocial prick of a character by the way. :) Think I'll keep him out of public relations.

I'm all caught up and roleplayed now... eesh.

I've just got to say, Captain Frenchman... why are you storing Merlot in an ice bucket? Has something gone horribly, horribly wrong in the France of the twenty-forth century? I would imagine that Solange might not be too fond of you for that, and if Marissa finds out then she'll likely just stab you and sneak off with the bottle(s)...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Perhaps it is actually a white merlot? That is a wine that is served chilled. Though some people prefer their red wines chilled, while others prefer their white wines warm. It is a strange world that we live in. hehe.

Perhaps it is actually a white merlot? That is a wine that is served chilled. Though some people prefer their red wines chilled, while others prefer their white wines warm. It is a strange world that we live in. hehe.
A white Merlot? Such an abomination actually exists?

Ugh. Do the French know about this? I'll bet they're pissed.

I actually have a bottle of white Merlot in my fridge right now. It does exist and it is quite delicious!

And just so you all know, I shall be leaving for work in a few minutes, so I will not be able to do any replying until tomorrow.

I bet they would be. That's why we don't tell them about such things, got it? *casually sharpens his knife*

I'm all caught up and roleplayed now... eesh.
I've just got to say, Captain Frenchman... why are you storing Merlot in an ice bucket? Has something gone horribly, horribly wrong in the France of the twenty-forth century? I would imagine that Solange might not be too fond of you for that, and if Marissa finds out then she'll likely just stab you and sneak off with the bottle(s)...
I don't drink, okay? I don't know this stuff.
Sure, let's say it's a white one.

Hey, everyone. @egglegg contacted me and told me he can't keep up with the posting speed. He suggested either fading into obscurity or getting killed off. The only method I could think of working was having it so he didn't get to his Ray before the counter hit zero, and having him as an example. Any thoughts?

Let him be an example. Ye be warned to never leave thine ray for too long!

Eek alerts not working again. Sowwy guys. But i think that death would be a good idea.

That's two votes for death. Leaning towards it personally, so that's 4 (I'm the GM! My vote counts double!)...Okay three. Anyone else? Or shall I bring us to dinner and bed in your new homes?

Sheesh it's gonna be a difficult first day if someone is gonna die already. Well, why not? I guess I'll vote for death too. I don't even know how Cynthia will react to it...I'll have to think about that.

No, Reaper, we kill him in the morning.

I wish egglegg had named his character Wesley, so I could do this:

"'Night, Wesley. Sweet dreams. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."

Okay, so that's a majority rule then. I'll come back in and remind you all to get your Rays inside so your counters stop (egglegg's missing that announcement) and bring us in to dinner. I imagine Yukiko will recognize where the food comes from, as it's courtesy of her parents.

And then Yukiko can completely freak and cry and scream and make a scene and then refuse to leave her ray for a day.