Idlaide - The Rays of Fortune OOC

Truth is, group rp's are very difficult to keep going. The larger the group, the more difficult. Some people wind up having to leave, some choose to because they lose interest in the subject. Some of it is timing too, no doubt. But really, it isn't your fault in the slightest, mate.

I know from experience group roleplays are hard, but if you keep your head up and just continue writing your best with who and what you have, you'll still have fun. So don't be disheartened. It happens. Let's keep this thing going and have a blast writing together.

Sound good?

• Thank You
Reactions: Quiet One
Thanks, @Lykaon. I'm just not sure where to go now. Every time someone drops I have to figure out how to move on. It's frustrating.

Oh, I know. Fortunately, not much is going on at the moment IC. Just keep the training going. Those who left can just retire early. Maybe they'll get ballsy and go off to find the killer on their own? Maybe they couldn't take the pressure so they fled?

Too much...damned work...
Also, that feeling when you know you'll just be retyping what you typed before...demotivational.
Mind if I put my post off until tomorrow/Friday? I have less work then and more time to rework it and figure it out better.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Okay, this is me experimentally checking white flag reactions. Who here would be okay with a reboot? You can all keep your characters if you want, or just your Rays if you're more attached to them, but I was wondering about rebooting with everyone as established pilots. Should make things faster-paced. Thoughts?

I can go with that sure.
You're the GM, it's up to you of course.

Thanks. I'll see after I get feedback from everyone.

You could fast forward it. And make up excuses why there are new pilots instead.

Because I want to keep Yukiko.

I said you keep your pilots either way.

If I were to reboot, it'd be something like a fast-forward, yes. Instead of just getting in training, maybe you're just coming out. A lot of the personality you came in with you still get to keep. So Yukiko can still be the somewhat nervous girl she is now.