• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Idlaide - The Rays of Fortune OOC

I just noticed that I stopped getting alerts from the thread, and tried to find it again. But then all of a sudden, BAM, somebody's dead. XD

I feel like we're missing a few more Ray pilots. According to her profile, @Danika's last post on Iwaku was the one in this thread explaining that she might not be on as much due to some changes at work, and obviously, we've lost Elijah, but we still seem a bit light on people posting at the moment.

Maybe we need a roll call? Or a few more deaths? <_<;

I just noticed that I stopped getting alerts from the thread, and tried to find it again. But then all of a sudden, BAM, somebody's dead. XD
Well, that accounts for one more person then!

Orbital doesn't post that often, but really @Danika's the only one that hasn't posted in a while. Just checked the accepted list again.

@Lykaon, maybe I should open up another OOC for the people expressing interest now. Have you be a sort of GM of it and it can be all the villains we end up having to fight. Idlaide - Rivals. What do you think?
That sounds like a blast, actually. Then we can have a group of villains instead of a single dood. All the fun and character interaction!

Plus, it'll be much easier to give defining character to the villain. Maybe some likability. Though in small doses.

Orbital doesn't post that often, but really @Danika's the only one that hasn't posted in a while. Just checked the accepted list again.
Yeah. Now that @WhoopDau is back on board, that's everyone bar Danika accounted for.

How do you plan to deal with Danika's absence then? /:

I'm not sure really. I'd really liked her Solange character and I'm not sure what to do regarding her if she doesn't come back on soon.

I'm not sure really. I'd really liked her Solange character and I'm not sure what to do regarding her if she doesn't come back on soon.
My thoughts exactly. I'm assuming it's a case of real life getting in the way, and since she hasn't asked to quit, it would be wrong to feed her to Lykaon, but I'm not sure what else to suggest.

Actually. Yes I am!

Food poisoning! Really, really bad food poisoning. The kind that induces comas for unspecified amounts of time. From now until, oh, say, whenever Danika returns?

My thoughts exactly. I'm assuming it's a case of real life getting in the way, and since she hasn't asked to quit, it would be wrong to feed her to Lykaon, but I'm not sure what else to suggest.
Actually. Yes I am!
Food poisoning! Really, really bad food poisoning. The kind that induces comas for unspecified amounts of time. From now until, oh, say, whenever Danika returns?
That was my assumption, too, and I'm understanding of that. I hope it's not something more serious.

And food poisoning? I guess it could work, but she'd have to be under constant guard by a veteran pilot so Lykaon doesn't kill her when she's sick and weak. Ask @Orbital. He's the one who gave us all food poisoning.

Well, maybe we could write in that Solange had some kind of an allergic reaction to either something she ate, or something on the moon, maybe? There are plenty of reasons.

As for a veteran pilot, well, that makes plenty of sense. So long as it's not Max she'll be safe. </Marissa>

Well considering you lot are familiar with SciFi and such would anyone be interested in creating an rp with me?

Who? Moi?

I'm always up for villain roles. :x

That is, if you're speaking to me.

I am. :) we're contemplating making an ooc for villains that I would be co-running. It's a good way to bring in a few new faces and help me by giving me a few allies.

I am. :) we're contemplating making an ooc for villains that I would be co-running. It's a good way to bring in a few new faces and help me by giving me a few allies.
Allies and potential adversaries. Not all our villains will be fighting for the same reason of course. We can have mercenaries out to sabotage settlements, terrorism on Rivas from other countries on the planet, fascist military regimes popping up on certain planets and moons.

Oh, I'd be interested. xD

I know nothing of this RP but, still interested. ;3

I meant, I don't know of what has occurred in this RP since, it's beginning. :P

Back